Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Zhongli has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Feiyun Study Room|
- "Fine tea..."
- "The land of Liyue..."
- "Places worth exploring..."
- "As I remember..."
- "Join me for a walk..."
When the player is nearby:
- "How have you been?"
- "It's been a while."
- Zhongli: It's been a while, (Traveler).
- Zhongli: How have you been?
- How do you like it here?
- Zhongli: The atmosphere is pleasant and to my liking.
- As long as it satisfies you.
- Zhongli: In the time that I've known you, I've come to glean some information about your character and principles.
- Zhongli: Your decisions hold my trust.
- I was worried that you would find this place childish.
- Zhongli: Everything comes from nothing, and that which is small becomes large, one step at a time.
- Zhongli: While I've lived many years, I'm not inflexible enough to be incapable of appreciating youthful trends.
- Zhongli: Your taste always sets others at ease.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Would you like to have a chat with me?
- Zhongli: That would be my pleasure. What would you like to discuss?
- I want to hear you talk about the past.
- Zhongli: The past... Then let us find a free day to take our time and talk.
- Zhongli: A millennium's worth of stories cannot be told in one moment.
- Zhongli: If you wish to be comfortable while listening, we'll need a pot of fine tea, two quality chairs, and a pleasing courtyard.
- We need to prepare a courtyard?
- Zhongli: Haha, don't trouble yourself. This place will do just fine. We can sit down and take our time chatting.
- I want to better understand you.
- Zhongli: Hm... So you're interested in my past.
- Zhongli: I have many stories to tell.
- Zhongli: What fills an ordinary person with intrigue is but an aspect of daily life for me.
- Zhongli: This topic is a bit unexpected... I don't know where to start.
- Anything about you is fine.
- Zhongli: My story is long and will take up a significant amount of your time.
- Zhongli: But should you be willing to listen, we can talk over cups of tea.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Is there anything you'd like to do?
- Zhongli: As of late, I've been thinking about housing arrangements.
- Zhongli: This residence of yours has unique scenery and elegant furnishings which I find very attractive.
- Zhongli: I frequently come and go. Excuse my disturbances.
- Zhongli: Speaking of such things, I ought to contribute something to your realm.
- Zhongli: And so...
- Zhongli: If it does not bother you, I would like to find a gift for you.
- Zhongli: A pity... As they say, "only a mighty sword is worthy of a mighty hero." A gift befitting you truly is difficult to come by.
- Zhongli: Fortunately, we have plenty of time, so there's no need to rush a decision.
- No need to be so polite.
- Your kindness is enough.
- Zhongli: While I may no longer be the Geo Archon, I can be considered an old-fashioned citizen of Liyue.
- Zhongli: I have my courtesy. When the time comes, please accept it without worries.
- Classic Zhongli etiquette!
- I highly regard your aesthetic.
- Zhongli: Hm... As long as you agree to accept it.
- Zhongli: I have witnessed much from you. Our time is boundless... A carefree life relies upon a resolute and clear heart.
- Zhongli: Being with you like this is truly a lively and joyous experience.
- Zhongli: Thank you, friend.
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Good morning, Zhongli.
- Zhongli: Good morning. Though your journey be fair, do not unduly tire yourself.
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Good night, Zhongli.
- Zhongli: Good night, (Traveler).
- Zhongli: The night grows darker, so rest when you can. May you have pleasant dreams.
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
Feiyun Study Room
- Zhongli: The people of Liyue follow a multitude of rules when arranging the furniture in a study. These decorative arts can largely be organized into three schools of thought and nine areas of specialization.
- Zhongli: You have never heard my explanations on the subject, and yet you still avoided every taboo.
- Zhongli: Perhaps some tacit connection has formed between us during our journey together.
- Zhongli: The flourishing city of Liyue developed from small streets dotted with a few shops, just like this one.
- Zhongli: You have a talent for many pursuits, as well as a boldness of spirit.
- Zhongli: To me, each day spent with you is as valuable as gold.