Wooden Shieldwall Mitachurls are Mitachurls equipped with a Dendro shield.
The following table describes the level scaling. Note that values may change in Co-Op, some Quests, and certain Domains (such as the Spiral Abyss). The change usually involves multiplying some of the values by a constant scale factor.
Abilities and Attacks
- Shield Charge: Charges towards the player with its shield, dealing rapid Physical DMG to players in its path. At the end of the charge, swings its shield at the player, dealing additional Physical DMG.
- Charge: When without its shield, charges towards the player character with brute force, dealing rapid Physical DMG to players in its path.
- Smack: If the player strays too close, swings it shield or delivers a punch with its fist, dealing Physical DMG.
- Extinguish: When its shield burning, smashes its shield with its hand to extinguish the fire.
- Dendro Slime Throw: If the player is at a different elevation, digs a Dendro Slime out of the ground and throws it at the player, dealing Physical DMG.
- Shield Recreation: When without its shield, digs a Dendro Slime out of the ground to create a new shield.
The Mitachurl's wooden shield can be burned using Pyro. Note that Rain (and other sources of Hydro) can extinguish a burning wooden shield. During rainy weather, Cryo can be used to freeze the Mitachurl and attack.
While shield-wielding Mitachurls appear to be holding their shields up when frozen, any attacks that do not shatter freeze will directly bypass the shield and deal damage directly to the Mitachurl.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Wooden Shieldwall Mitachurl||—|
Mù Dùn Qiūqiū Bàotú
|Wood Shield Hilichurl Thug|
Mù Dùn Qiūqiū Bàotú
|Korean||나무방패 츄츄 폭도
|Spanish||Mitachurl con Escudo de Madera|
|French||Brutoviandu avec bouclier de bois||Wooden Shield Hilimita|
|Russian||Митачурл с деревянным щитом
Mitachurl s derevyannym shchitom
|Mitachurl With a Wooden Shield|
|Thai||Wooden Shieldwall Mitachurl
|Vietnamese||Bạo Đồ Hilichurl Khiên Gỗ|
|German||Mitachurl mit Holzschild||Mitachurl with Wooden Shield|
|Indonesian||Wooden Shieldwall Mitachurl||—|
|Portuguese||Mitachurl de Escudo de Madeira|