- 2022/01/13 10:00 – 2022/01/27 03:59
- Adventure Rank 20 or above
- During the event period, Travelers can take part in a game of Windtrace at Gygax's, and obtain Windtrace Coins to receive rewards such as Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Character EXP Materials, and Mora.
- On the first day of the event, the maximum number of Windtrace Coins you can obtain is 1,200. This amount will increase gradually for each of the 6 days after that, up to a maximum of 6,000 Windtrace Coins. Use the matching function to find randomized games and obtain Windtrace Coins.
- Accumulate certain amounts of Windtrace Coins to claim the corresponding rewards. Complete Windtrace Challenges to obtain additional Mora rewards.
- When participating in Windtrace, the unlocked "Contested Zone" will be randomly selected for the game. Travelers can unlock the "Contested Zone" by unlocking the Statue of the Seven in the corresponding area. The "Contested Zones" in Inazuma can only be unlocked by completing the Quest "Ritou Escape Plan" and unlocking the Statue of the Seven in the area. Travelers can view the currently unlocked content through the preview of the "Contested Zone" in the game overview.
- Windtrace Coins can only be obtained while playing in randomized games using the matching function. You will be unable to obtain Windtrace Coins while playing in a custom Co-Op party.
- Kamisato Ayaka and Mona's Alternate Sprints cannot be used in this Windtrace.
Central Hall Shadow-Chasers
Kamisato Estate, Inazuma
|The current disguises in this Contested Zone are: wooden basins, wooden barrels, and lamps.|
The resistance once set up overseas support branches, fearing the worst for their chances back home. Following rumors of their presence, the Hunters would gave chase. These support teams had the highest measure of vigilance against their pursuers, and were ready at any time to engage them in what is now the Yashiro Commission grounds. Though much time has passed and the building has changed greatly, the courtyard layout is nonetheless quite similar — certainly enough to hone any Rebel's techniques!
Amidst Autumn Trees
Higi Village, Inazuma
|The current disguises in this Contested Zone are: wooden basins, vases, and water tanks.|
The resistance hiding out in the rural villages are holding a training session, such that they may be ready to stand against the keenest hunters in the most perilous circumstances. The dilapidated houses, the scattered items, and the vision-obscuring red leaves provide ample room for covering one's tracks!
The Hidden Trials
Kujou Encampment, Inazuma
|The current disguises in this Contested Zone are: archery targets, wine barrels, and Otogi Wood boxes.|
The most guarded place is also the safest place. A mock battle based on a military camp in Kannazuka is about to take place! The hard-to-attack, easy-to-defeat terrain and the voluminous defenses introduce countless variables into the equation, and the well-designed encampment is also an ideal spot for ambushes. Both sides need to be cautious!
|The current disguises in this Contested Zone are: storage sacks, wine barrels, Otogi Wood boxes, and short stools.|
The resistance would often have to meet with their contacts to keep abreast of the situation. The wily Hunters would also switch tacks to tail these informants, thus exposing the Rebels by extension. As such, even the busy, prosperous harbor could become a contested area. These pedestrian streets were good for concealing oneself, but they also greatly shortened distances and the reaction times required. Danger lay in wait around every corner...
Qingce Village, Liyue
|The current disguises in this Contested Zone are: dead wood and scarecrows.|
The terraced fields during harvest were not only excellent places for the resistance forces to conceal themselves but an excellent source of materials that could be used in the grueling struggle against the aristocracy. Of course, the Hunters would also watch this place, and they would dispatch elites to encircle the weaker Rebels...
Searching the Silent Woods
Starfell Valley, Mondstadt
|The current disguises in this Contested Zone are: old wooden boxes, and old wooden barrels.|
The resistance operated in the woods near Mondstadt, right under their enemies' noses, taking advantage of this particular blind spot to great effect. After a time, however, the old aristocracy would discover these discrepancies and dispatch elite Hunters to investigate. The fierce battle beneath the silent trees is about to begin!
In a City of Yore Concealed
Sea of Clouds, Liyue
|The current disguises in this Contested Zone are: old wooden boxes, old wooden barrels, and stone lamps.|
The ruins and old abandoned wrecks would often be overlooked by the aristocracy due to their extreme danger and the harsh living conditions there, which made them difficult places to hide in. However, some survivalist Rebels would take advantage of this view to set up a base there. However, some Hunters with extremely good instincts would come to such places to conduct independent investigations. Thus would some unexpected confrontations come to be...
Dawn Winery, Mondstadt
|The current disguises in this Contested Zone are: wine barrels, street lamps, and chairs.|
Delectable wines are Mondstadt's key exports, and each bottle may as well be worth its weight in Mora. Of course, this meant that both sides viewed it as a strategic resource. Ever since the resistance networks were active, clashes around large-scale wineries never stopped. The fighting over the large buildings at the core of such operations was exceptional fierce in that regard.
Windtrace Coin Bonuses
All original Combat Talents will be replaced with "Windward Arts". Travelers can select the Windward Arts they want to use before the game starts.
Secret Favors are Windward Arts that can be picked up that replace the Elemental Burst.
- If you play as a Rebel in the game, after the game starts, you must constantly move and hide to avoid the Hunter until the time limit is up. The longer a Rebel remains uncaught, the more Windtrace Coins obtained. At the end of the stipulated time, if one or more Rebels are left on the field, victory goes to the Rebels.
- During the preparation phase, the Rebels need to quickly find good hiding spots, use their Windward Arts to disguise themselves as designated objects within the current map, place bait, or cleverly use the environment to hide and evade the Hunter.
- If you play as a Hunter in the game, after the game starts, your task is to capture all the Rebels within the stipulated time. The various Arts of the Hunter can be used to detect the location of the opposing side and leave them shorn of their disguises.
- The more Rebels a Hunter captures in the game and the less time it takes to capture the Rebels, the more Windtrace Coins obtained. At the end of the stipulated time, if the Hunter captures all the Rebels, victory goes to the Hunter.
- During the preparation phase of Windtrace, the Hunter's field of vision will be obscured, and it will be impossible to view the paths that other Rebels take during the preparation phase. After the activity starts, the Stamina consumed by the Hunter in sprinting, climbing, and gliding will be greatly reduced.
Note: Windtrace Challenge Rewards can be obtained in custom Co-op parties.
|Capture a Rebel within 10s of using Mysterious Hunch|
|Detect a total of 3 Rebels using the Sensor Aura|
|Win once as a Rebel while in Disguise|
|Use "Lay Bait" to obscure a Hunter's vision a total of 3 times|
|Obtain one "Favor" during a single match|
Battle Pass Missions
This event added additional "This BP Period" Battle Pass missions to the Oceansong Battle Pass. The Battle Pass EXP (BP EXP) obtained from these missions do not count towards the weekly experience limit of 10,000 BP EXP.
|[Event] Gain 3,000 Windtrace Coins in Windtrace||1,500|
For fun, each player is categorized based on their gameplay:
|No Return||Fail to capture any Rebels|
|The Hunter's Error||2 Rebels escape capture|
|The Hunter's Defeat||1 Rebel escapes capture|
|The Professional||Caught multiple disguised Rebels|
|Cleanup Time||Capture all Rebels before this round ends|
|Final Countdown||Capture all Rebels within 120s|
|Here goes Nothing||Caught a Rebel who was using Transparency|
|Last Spark||Be the solo escapee|
|Recon in Force||Be the first Rebel to get captured this match|
|Utter Chaos||Second Rebel captured in this losing match|
|So Close, but So Far||Be the last rebel to get captured|
|Tacit Understanding||Achieve victory this match by relying on teammates after getting captured|
|Fight to the Finish||Achieve victory this match without being captured|
|Faint Presence||Won without using Disguise|
|Safe Withdrawal||Win without being captured despite being marked by Mysterious Hunch 3 times|
|No Capture, No Dice||Won and escaped capture even though marked by Insight|
|Master Molter||Escaped capture and won despite being sealed by Imprisoning Curse|
|Master Baiter||Obscured the Hunter's vision at least 3 times using Lay Bait|
|Tailwind Assault||Obtained the favor and claimed victory with a single living rebel|