Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Meet Amber at the temple
- Talk to Amber
- Enter the temple
- The story domain for this quest is Deep Within the Temple of the Falcon.
- Amber will only join you as a trial character if you do not have her in your party.
- Explore the temple's depths
- Destroy Stormterror's crystal in the Temple of the Falcon
- Leave the temple
- (Talk to Amber)
- temples of the Four Winds. Amber: This is it. One of the deserted
- Amber: These temples have been left to waste for years now. The people of Mondstadt almost never come here.
- Amber: There's a chance there's a monster nest or a hilichurl camp inside.
- Amber: Even Stormterror has given up on its own temple.
- Wait, did you just say "its own temple...?"
- Amber: ...Yes.
- Amber: I also find it hard to accept, but... Stormterror was once one of The Four Winds.
- Paimon: Ehhhh!?
- Amber: Wait... Did you just feel that?
- Amber: The wind here... Something's off...
- Amber: Let's go in and take a look, (Traveler). Be careful, the dragon's power is disturbing this area.
- (Talk to Amber again)
- Amber: Everyone in Mondstadt is still getting blown about by the storm...
- Amber: Every second we waste is a mark against the name of Favonius. Let's get in that temple, stat!
- (Approach the door)
- Amber: You can use that console to open the door.
- (Enter the next room)
- Amber: Wow! I can see so far into the temple!
- (After defeating a hilichurl)
- Amber: Oh no! A horn!
- Amber: The fighting must have got them riled up.
- Explosive Puppet "Baron Bunny"! Amber: Well, good thing I've prepared my secret weapon:
- (Enter the next room)
- explosive barrels over there? Amber: Are those
- Amber: Well... One shot should be able to blow them up!
- (Approach the chasm)
- Amber: It's so high... Seems like there's something up there.
- Paimon: But how do we get across?
- Paimon: Isn't this... a Pyro Monument?
- Paimon: If we hit it with a powerful Pyro attack, we might trigger it!
- (Reaching the end)
- Amber: Dragon's breath! Is that where the power is coming from?
- Amber: Great, let's smash it!
- (After destroying Stormterror's crystal)
- Amber: Phew, I'm tired.
- Amber: But, at least this way we've helped Jean out.
- Amber: In the past, we were at least able to defend the city and keep it safe.
- Amber: This, of course, is mostly thanks to Jean.
- Amber: But now with Stormterror directly attacking the city itself...
- Amber: "The winds change, so too should our tactics."
- Sounds deep.
- Did you come up with it?
- Amber: It's what Lisa likes to say.
- Amber: Speaking of which, The Four Winds we were discussing earlier...
- Amber: If you want to learn more about our history, you can ask Lisa.
- Amber: ...I'm not saying I don't know our history! It's just...
- Amber: I mean... A librarian is supposed to be more knowledgeable than an Outrider, right?
To be checked
- Paimon: Wha-? How does that work?
Released in Version 1.0