GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Escape the Cathedral
- Use the wind currents to get far away from the Cathedral
- Hide in the tavern
- Talk to Diluc
- Hide on the second floor of the tavern
- Answer Diluc's questions
- Completing this quest will grant the player the Wonders of the World achievement "Knights and Their Knotty Issues."
- (Upon entering the tavern)
- Charles: Master Diluc, this is this week's accounts.
- Diluc: Hmm... The disaster has greatly affected business.
- Charles: Well, let's hope it all ends soon.
- Venti: Hi, we'd like a seat at your, uhh... least conspicuous table.
- Diluc: Umm... The second floor has fewer customers. You'd be less conspicuous up there...
- Diluc: But aren't you a bard? Why not sit front and center?
Venti: Hahaha, let's save the paid performance for next time. We'll be heading up now, see you in a bit!
- (After Traveler, Paimon and Venti get going)
- Diluc: Hey, keep an eye on them. There's something strange about that bard. I'll go ask around.
- Charles: Ask who exactly?
- Diluc: The "protectors" of Mondstadt...
- (Talk to Diluc again)
- Diluc: Not going upstairs yet? You both seemed to be in a hurry.
- (After hiding upstairs)
- Otto: Ah, Master Diluc. Have you seen two thieves around?
- Diluc: What happened? Why have you mobilized so many guards?
- Miles: Haven't you heard, Master Diluc? Two thieves were trying to steal the Holy Lyre!
- Diluc: Oh? How odd.
- Miles: Isn't it? The Holy Lyre is a treasure that was played by the God of Anemo themselves. Such a precious piece of cultural heritage–
- Diluc: Why would one want to steal something they can't sell off? Would pay better to steal from my cellars...
- Otto: Huh?
- Diluc: Sorry, off topic. Believe they headed that way.
- Miles: Understood. Thank you, Master Diluc!
- (Talk to Diluc)
- Venti: Today I think I'll have a glass of...
- Diluc: You can put down that bottle you stole from behind the counter.
- Venti: ...something cold.
- Diluc: Right. I want answers.
- Venti: Lemme finish my drink first? I'll pay you — well, with a performance.
- Diluc: It's not about money. You seem too young to be drinking.
- Venti: No need to worry. When I started drinking, you were still—
- How about answering my question first?
- Venti: Oh, you wanna ask "Who's this?" Am I right?
- Actually... yeah.
- Diluc, the boss of... ah, the owner of this tavern. Venti: He is Master
- Venti: He's very famous. By the way, his dandelion wine is one of my favorites.
- Venti: Though most of the time I can only afford a bottle or two...
- Diluc: I just heard about some thieves from the guards.
- Diluc: For the record, I like your guts for trying to steal the Holy Lyre der Himmel.
- Diluc: Even if you are fools... but we don't often get to see people like you.
- Paimon: It wasn't us that stole it! The real thief is still out there!
- Venti: This is the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius. Why would someone so aspiring steal Mondstadt's sacred treasure?
- Diluc: Hotshot...? Oh, so it's you.
- Diluc: So, you and the bard are close friends?
- We're not close, actually.
- I've only heard him play once.
- Diluc: Well... Despite only being a passing traveler, you still offered your help to Mondstadt in its time of need.
- Diluc: A shame you joined the Knights.
- Diluc: The Knights of Favonius... Inefficient right from beginning to end.
- Fatui? Weak and conservative. Diluc: And towards the
- Diluc: Forget it. I don't feel like talking about it.
- Venti: Seems you don't really like the Knights of Favonius.
- Diluc: Just differences in approach is all.
- Diluc: I have my own hopes for this city.
- Diluc: Now, answers. Why did you steal the Holy Lyre?
- Venti: You sure you want to know? It could implicate you in the affairs of the Knights of Favonius.
- Diluc: That's fine. I somehow always end up implicated in their affairs.
- Venti: If I tell you the story with a performance, will you believe me?
- Diluc: It depends. I'll make my own judgment.
- Venti: Then will I get paid?
- Diluc: Your reward will range from anywhere between five Mora and the Holy Lyre. It all depends on your story.
- Venti: Very well. Let me put on a show...
- (The story I want to tell starts at... the sky dragon heeding his grave calls...)
- (Brutal battle with the wicked dragon... ingested venomous blood and fell into a slumber... only to awake to be expelled in abhor...)
- Diluc: What did I just witness...
- Diluc: This is confidential information. Why did you let me know?
- Venti: Why? Hmm... Perhaps the winds are changing.
- Venti: What say you, Master Diluc?
- Diluc: Interesting.
- Diluc: Give me some time. I'll organize some contacts.
- Diluc: Outlander, as one of the Knights, it seems you're not a suspect.
- Diluc: Blonde is the only description on the wanted poster. You should be safe.
- Diluc: As for the bard however, it'd be better if you stayed in the tavern.
- Venti: Haha. No problem! I like taverns.
- Diluc: ...
- Diluc: Okay. Let's meet here tonight after the tavern closes.
- (Talk to Venti again)
- Venti: Okay, got it. Tomorrow night, right? Don't worry, I'll show up...
- (Talk to Diluc again)
- tomorrow night. Diluc: Don't forget our meeting
- (Talk to Venti at the tavern before midnight)
- at midnight, right? Then I'll have another drink or two... Don't worry, I won't get drunk. Venti: The tavern closes
- (Talk to Diluc at the tavern before midnight)
- at midnight. My contact will be on time. Diluc: Not now. It's still early. The tavern closes
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Un escape apresurado||A Hurried Escape|
|French||La fuite||The Escape|
Ni si ro arai!!!
|Run, What are You Waiting For?!!!|
|German||Hastige Flucht||Hastily Escape|
|Portuguese||Fuga Selvagem||Wild Escape|
Released in Version 1.0