Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Amber
- If you destroy a hilichurl barricade:
- Destroy the hilichurls' barricades (0/13)
- Talk to Otto
- Chat to the locals (Cyrus)
- Chat to the locals (Nimrod)
- Chat to the locals (Grace)
- Go to Good Hunter
- Take a seat by Amber
- One day later...
- Amber: You guys are back! The Honorary Knight returns triumphant!
- Paimon: Yup, (Traveler)'s back from playing tussling with Dvalin!
- Amber: You just returned yesterday, right? Jean got back first, and she told us all about your heroic deeds.
- Amber: *sigh* I wonder if I'll ever get an opportunity like that...
- All thanks to your referral.
- Amber: That doesn't come into it. You guys deserve all the credit for how you resolved this crisis.
- Amber: When I brought you into the city that day, I was just doing my duty as an Outrider.
- Trust me, it's not an opportunity you'd want too often...
- Amber: You're right, actually. Peace is hard-won, and we shouldn't take it for granted.
- Amber: And this time, you're the one we should all the grateful to.
- Paimon: You're welcome! ...But, have you been waiting here for us this whole time?
- Amber: Of course not! Just because I'm not out on the front line doesn't mean I don't have work to do... In fact, I'm dealing with the aftermath of the crisis as we speak.
- Paimon: Aftermath? Here? What happened in Mondstadt?
- Amber: While Master Jean was away, the monsters lurking nearby made a coordinated attack on the city.
- Amber: Fortunately, we weren't completely taken by surprise. I detected the hilichurls were moving closer to the city a while back.
- Paimon: Oh yeah! Paimon remembers. When we first met, you were clearing out one of their camps...
- Amber: Exactly. And if we hadn't started making preparations back then, Mondstadt would be in much greater danger by now.
- Glad you held them off.
- Amber: Me too. But I have a strange feeling that we're not out of the woods yet...
- Amber: Hilichurls aren't usually capable of coordinating like this...
- Why would the hilichurls do this?
- Amber: I know, it's strange. Hilichurls aren't usually capable of coordinating like this...
- Amber: Our best bet is that the Abyss Order is behind it.
- Paimon: They've taken over the hilichurls? Hmm... Good thing we saved Dvalin, or they might've taken him, to...
- Amber: That's right. And since I'm the Outrider, it's up to me to keep eyes on the Abyss Order from now on.
- Amber: Ugh, I'm sorry. You should be celebrating your victory, not listening to all this somber talk!
- Amber: Hmm... I promised to take you out for some Sticky Honey Roast, didn't I? Before everyone got caught up in the Stormterror crisis.
- Amber: There's no time like the present, right? You guys hungry?
- Paimon: You bet! You may have forgotten till just now, but it's been on Paimon's mind this whole time!
- Amber: Awesome, let's go! It's been way too long since I last ate a Sticky Honey Roast myself.
- Amber: Wait for me at Good Hunter. I'll be right there, I just have to clean up here real quick.
- (Talk to Amber again before the meeting)
- Amber: *sigh* What timing... Not only was Jean away right when the hilichurls attacked, but Kaeya had disappeared, too.
- Amber: Luckily, the knights on hand all did an admirable job and we successfully defended the city.
- Amber: I guess Kaeya must have had his reasons.
- Amber: I mean, it's not like he would've just sat the whole thing out at the Cat's Tail, right? ...Right?
- (Talk to Otto if the player helped destroy the barricades)
- Otto: Thanks for helping us clean up the battlefield... You really didn't have to, you know...
- Otto: This work ethic of yours really puts me to shame.
- Otto: I know this paltry sum doesn't begin to pay you back for everything you've done for the Knights, but... for what it's worth, please take it.
- (Talk to Cyrus)
- Cyrus: Here we go! This is it!
- Cyrus: Crisis! Danger! The thrill of adventure!!
- Cyrus: Adventurers' Guild! Finally, our days of rescuing kittens and finding lost puppies are over! The age of adventure is upon us!
- Cyrus: Roll up, youngsters, join the Adventurers' Guild today! In this time of great upheaval, we must rally together, take on the dragon, and save our great city of Mondstadt!
- Yeah, about that...
- Cyrus: ...What!? WHAT!?
- Cyrus: The Stormterror threat is resolved? I missed the Acting Grand Master's speech?
- Cyrus: ...
- Cyrus: ...Bah! Stormterror should have put up more of a fight! We didn't get to join in...
- (Talk to Nimrod)
- Nimrod: Long live the heroes! Thank you, it's finally all over.
- Nimrod: Many trade routes have closed due to the Stormterror incident. We can cope for now without fresh fruit and vegetables... But if the wine supply dries up, we're all doomed!
- Nimrod: I cannot imagine a world without wine.
- Nimrod: I hope they get the trade routes back up and running soon.
- (Talk to Grace)
- Grace: So, Stormterror's true identity is Dvalin – one of the Four Winds! We never should've forgotten his past sacrifice for Mondstadt.
- Grace: Every cloud has a silver lining – we're fortunate that our relationship with the Dragon of the East didn't sour past the point of no return.
- Grace: For that, we have you to thank. And Jean, for her unfailing devotion.
- Grace: As long as we have the Knights of Favonius, peace and freedom will prevail in Mondstadt.
- (Talk to Guy)
- Albedo stayed in the City during the crisis, our defences were all the stronger for it. Guy: We're lucky
- Guy: It was a rare privilege to see the Chief Alchemist of the Knights of Favonius in action.
- Alchemy too... Guy: Makes me wonder whether I should try my hand at
- (Talk to Huffman)
- Huffman: I salute you, Honorary Knight!
- Acting Grandmaster gave a public address on the Stormterror incident. It was truly inspiring! Huffman: The
- Huffman: The truth was... incredible. And to think the Knights nearly approved a plan to slay the dragon. We were too quick to jump to conclusions...
- Dvalin. And... who knows if they can forgive him fully. Huffman: Still, it could take a long time for those who suffered to forgive
- Huffman: As ever, we must let the wind lead.
- (Talk to Otto)
- Lisa. Otto: Now I have to submit a full damage report on the disaster to
- Otto: There were no casualties, but they still want a record of every scraped knee and broken roof tile for some reason...
- (At Good Hunter)
- Sara: Greetings, may I take your order?
- Kaeya: Why so cold? I've always thought that we enjoy quite the intimate friendship.
- Oh hey, I didn't see you there...
- Kaeya: Hahaha... It seems your great battle sharpened not only your combat skills but your wit as well. A knight after my own heart.
- Ah, the handsome Mr. Kaeya.
- Kaeya: Ah, so you do feel something for me. And people say my charm is fake.
- Kaeya: To bask in the presence of Mondstadt's new big hero is quite the morale boost. And that's coming from a knight.
- Paimon: Sweet-talking sugar-coated Captain Kaeya...
- Kaeya: Haha, nonsense! I speak from the heart.
- What are you doing here?
- Kaeya: Just looking for a quiet spot to collect my thoughts.
- Paimon: While all the other knights are working hard to clean up after the battle...
- Kaeya: Thinking can be an arduous task, you know. Believe me, I'd much rather be taking out the trash.
- What are you plotting this time...
- Kaeya: Me? Nothing. On the contrary, I'm trying to work out what others are plotting.
- Kaeya: That's why I'm here – somewhere quiet, where I can collect my thoughts.
- Paimon: So, whatcha thinkin' about, then?
- Kaeya: The Abyss Order.
- Kaeya: A dragon wreaks havoc in Mondstadt, and the Acting Grand Master leaves the city to combat the threat. Strategically, that's the perfect moment for the Abyss Order to make their move.
- Kaeya: If you were with the Abyss Order, would you squander this golden opportunity by sending in nothing more than a few hilichurls?
- You're right, it doesn't add up.
- There must be more to this story.
- Kaeya: To get to the bottom of it, I decided to wait. So I waited, and watched for their next move.
- Kaeya: Then came the day when you made all hell break loose in Stormterror's Lair, just as hilichurls' cries sounded from the city gates...
- Kaeya: The same day, I saw shadowy figures lurking in the city itself.
- Paimon: Inside the city!?
- Kaeya: Well, all the other knights were outside, fighting the enemy. As you can imagine, that left the inside of the city completely unguarded.
- Kaeya: Except for me, of course. And so I approached the Abyss Order infiltrators for a bit of... hmm, let's call it fraternizing.
- Kaeya: Through various means, I managed to gather some rather interesting intel.
- Kaeya: The situation is this: The Abyss Order... they are united under a single leader.
- Paimon: The Abyss Order has a leader?
- Kaeya: Yes. And it was this very leader who devised the plot to turn Dvalin into a weapon of war.
- Paimon: What exactly did you have to do to find this out!?
- Kaeya: Heh... Let's just say I'm blessed with certain linguistic powers.
- this leader... They call (her/him) "The (Princess/Prince)." Kaeya: There's more... The Abyss Order has a name for
- Kaeya: Now, I'm sorry to cut this intelligence briefing short, but I do believe I spy Amber heading this way...
- Kaeya: I think she's still angry with me for my absence from the defense effort during the attack... I'd better slip away before she notices me.
- (Kaeya leaves and the Traveler talks to Amber, who just arrives)
- Amber: One minute I see Kaeya, the next he's slipped away! Clear sign of a guilty conscience...
- He does a lot behind the scenes...
- Amber: Are you sure? Because that sounds like exactly what he'd say to talk himself out of trouble...
- I know! What a scoundrel!
- Amber: I agree. He sets a terrible example for someone who's Cavalry Captain.
- Amber: But let's forget about him. I worked super hard today and my tummy's rumbling. Let's order!
- Amber: Hi Sara! One Sticky Honey Roast, please...
- (While having a meal with Amber)
- Amber: So. Now the Stormterror threat is behind us, what are your plans for the next step?
- Paimon: Paimon thinks it's time to leave Mondstadt, and keep looking through the seven nations until we find clues about (his sister/her brother).
- Amber: Huh, really? Oh... Well, I guess this is goodbye for now...
- I will miss Mondstadt.
- I will miss my Favonian family.
- Amber: Hey, don't feel down! You'll always be a friend of the Knights of Favonius and our Honorary Knight. Wherever you may go, and wherever the wind may blow.
- Let the Wind lead!
- I'll come back and visit.
- Amber: That's the spirit! Remember, Mondstadt will always welcome you.
- Amber: Alright, now let's eat before it gets cold!
- You enjoyed a relaxing mealtime.
- Paimon: Mmm, that was goooood! Note to Paimon, Amber's recommendations are worth the wait!
- Amber: Of course! While I don't trust myself in the kitchen, you can always trust me with the menu!
- Amber: Oh, I almost forgot to mention...
- Amber: Jean's waiting for you at the Cathedral. It's something to do with the Holy Lyre del Himmel... You'd better head there now.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||When the Wind Dies Down||—|
Wěishēng, Fēngtíng zhī Hòu
|Epilogue, After the Wind Stops|
Wěishēng, Fēngtíng zhī Hòu
Epiroogu, Kaze ga Yanda Ato
|Epilogue, After the Wind Stops|
|Korean||결말, 바람이 멈춘 이후
|Spanish||Epílogo: La calma después de la tormenta||Epilogue: The Calm After the Starm|
|Russian||Эпилог: когда ветер стих
Epilog: kogda veter stikh
|Epilogue: When the Wind Died Down|
||When the Wind Stops Blowing|
|Vietnamese||Cái Kết Sau Khi Gió Ngừng Thổi|
|German||Stille nach dem Sturm||Silence after the Storm|
|Indonesian||Saat Sang Angin Berhenti||When The Wind Stops|
|Portuguese||Silêncio Após a Tempestade||Silence After the Storm|
Released in Version 1.0