Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- (Talk to Katheryne)
- Katheryne: Hello, Traveler. I trust your adventures are going quite smoothly?
- Pretty smoothly.
- Katheryne: Good. In fact, I have been keeping up with your recent endeavors. I have no doubt that if you continue in this vein, you will become an outstanding adventurer one day.
- Katheryne: As for other Guild activities, I have some adventure intel I would like to share with you, if you are interested.
- Another commission for me? Let's hear it.
- Katheryne: Haha, your tone suggests you are now exceptionally familiar with the way the Guild handles its affairs.
- Katheryne: However, this time I do not have a commission for you. Rather, I simply have some adventure intel to share.
- Katheryne: It's about Dragonspine, that snowy mountain near Mondstadt.
- Katheryne: The Guild has set up a camp and stationed a number of adventurers there.
- Katheryne: I have marked the location on your Map. Once you arrive, please look for an adventurer by the name of Iris. She will brief you on the situation in that area.
- Katheryne: That's all from me. Happy adventuring, and ad astra abyssosque!
- (Talk to Iris)
- About adventuring in Dragonspine...
- Iris: If you really want to go into Dragonspine, you must make sure you are fully prepared — do not underestimate the dangers of the mountain.
- Iris: Dragonspine is not forgiving towards careless adventures.
Released in Version 1.5