Genshin Impact Wiki
Genshin Impact Wiki

Dear Travelers:

The standard wish "Wanderlust Invocation" is now available! Win new characters, grab new weapons, and assemble your dream team!

In this no time-limit wish, every 10-wish set includes at least one 4-star or higher character or weapon.[1]

Wanderlust Invocation is the permanent Standard Wish with no time limit.

Wish Details[]

All non-Event Exclusive Characters and Weapons are available in its pool, with new 4★ characters being added to it one update after their original wish debut. Event Exclusive 5★ characters or 4★ weapons are not added to this wish.

Please note that despite the wish banner showing certain characters and weapons in its banner image, none of them are actually featured items and do not have any better chance of being wished over items not shown in the image.

In this wish, each 10-wish set is guaranteed to include at least one 4★ or above item.


Item Base Rate Average Rate
including Pity
5★ Character or Weapon 0.6% 1.6%
4★ Character or Weapon 5.1% 13%
3★ Weapon 94.3% 85.4%


  • 4★ drop guarantee: If a player does not obtain any 4★ (or above) item within 9 wishes in a row, the 10th wish is guaranteed to be a 4★ (or higher) item. (On guarantee, the probability of getting a 4★ item is 99.4%, and the probability of getting a 5★ item is 0.6%.)
    • This counter will reset if the player obtains any 4★ item.
  • 5★ drop guarantee: If a player does not obtain any 5★ item after 89 wishes, the 90th wish is guaranteed to be a 5★ item. (On average, a greater proportion of 5★ items are dropped between 74 and 90 pity.)
    • This counter will reset if the player obtains any 5★ item.

Item Pool[]


5 Stars
4 Stars


5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars


  • Although a 5★ item or character is guaranteed at least once per 90 wishes, there is extensive evidence to suggest that, on average, a rate up event actually occurs earlier, sometime after 70 wishes. This is generally referred to as "Soft Pity."[2][3][Note 1]
  • In addition to the published rules for obtaining 4★ and 5★ characters and weapons on this banner, there appears to be a system that helps to force a 50/50 ratio between characters/weapons in the short term. Every 270 pulls will contain both a 5★ character and weapon, while every 30 pulls will have both a 4★ character and weapon. In other words, it is impossible to do 270 pulls without a 5★ weapon, and likewise impossible to do 270 pulls without a 5★ character.[3]
    • This is suggested by the equal base probability of winning 5-star character (0.300%) and winning 5-star weapon (also 0.300%), as well as the equal base probability of winning 4-star character (2.550%) and winning 4-star weapon (also 2.550%).



  1. There are community projects that crowdsource wishing histories and corroborate the theory of an early 5★ rate up event. However, since crowdsourcing a large amount of data inherently has the risk of also accepting tainted data, neither these community projects nor the exact pity counter numbers that they demonstrate rate ups for are cited here.

Other Languages[]

LanguageOfficial NameLiteral Meaning
EnglishWanderlust Invocation
Bēnxíng Shìjiān
Running About the World
Bēnxíng Shìjiān
Honsou Seken‍[!][!]
Running About the World
Korean세상세상 여행여행
Sesang Yeohaeng
World Travel
SpanishPasión por viajarPassion for Traveling
FrenchEnvie de voyageDesire to Travel
RussianЖажда странствий
Zhazhda stranstviy
Kan Athitthan haeng Kan Doenthang
Prayers of the Wandering
VietnameseDu Hành Thế GianDu Hành Thế GianWorld Travel
IndonesianWanderlust Invocation
PortugueseInvocação do MochileiroHitchhiker's Invocation
TurkishGezgin ÇağrısıTraveler Invocation
ItalianEvocazione vagabondanteWandering Evocation

Change History[]

Version 4.5

Version 4.4

Version 4.3

Version 4.1

Version 3.8

Version 3.7

  • Added Kaveh Kaveh to item pool.

Version 3.6

Version 3.5

Version 3.4

Version 3.3

  • Added Layla Layla to item pool.

Version 3.2

Version 3.1

Version 3.0

Version 2.8

Version 2.5

Version 2.4

  • Added Gorou Gorou to item pool.

Version 2.3

  • Added Thoma Thoma to item pool.

Version 2.2

Version 2.1

  • Added Sayu Sayu to item pool.

Version 1.6

Version 1.5

Version 1.3

Version 1.2

  • December 23, 2020 — Added Diona Diona and Xinyan Xinyan to item pool.
  • January 7, 2021 — Fixes an error on the Details screen in the German language (the actual effects of the Wish in-game work as intended).

Version 1.1

  • Banner image changed.
  • Tab icon was changed from Jean to Keqing.

Version 1.0

  • Wanderlust Invocation was released.