The standard wish "Wanderlust Invocation" is now available! Win new characters, grab new weapons, and assemble your dream team!Announcement
Wanderlust Invocation is the permanent Standard Wish with no time limit. All Non-Event Exclusive Characters and Weapons are available in its pool, with new 4★ characters being added to it one update after their original wish debut. Event Exclusive 5★ characters or 4★ weapons are not added to this wish.
Please note that despite the wish banner showing certain characters and weapons in its banner image, none of them are actually featured items and so do not have any better chance of being wished over items not shown in the image.
In this wish, each 10-wish set is guaranteed to include at least one 4★ or above item.
For specific information about rates, visit here.
- Although a 5* item or character is guaranteed at least once per 90 wishes there is extensive evidence that a rate up event actually occurs earlier, sometime after 70 wishes.
- In addition to the published rules for obtaining 4 and 5* characters and weapons on this banner, there appears to be a system that helps to force a 50/50 ratio between characters/weapons in the short term. Every 270 pulls will contain both a 5* character and weapon, while every 30 pulls will have both a 4* character and weapon. In other words, it is impossible to do 270 pulls without a 5* weapon, and likewise impossible to do 270 pulls without a 5* character.
- Official Twitter Event Announcement
- Based on in-game description
- 5* Character Banner Pity Analysis - True Rate of 32.4% at 76+ Rolls
- NGA thread deriving a model based on 200,000 wishes (May 2021)
- Preliminary/Tentative conclusions reached in October and November 2020: Whale Watching Logs (October 2020) with 3200 pulls, 58x 5* and Whale Watching Logs 2: The Blue Whale (November 2020) with 5935 pulls, 95 5*
- There are community projects that crowdsource wishing histories and corroborate the theory of an early 5* rate up event. However, since crowdsourcing a large amount of data inherently has the risk of also accepting tainted data, neither these community projects nor the exact pity counter numbers that they demonstrate rate ups for are cited.