- The 4-piece set bonus provides a relatively-easy way to reduce enemy resistance to Cryo, Electro, Hydro, or Pyro.
- The resistance reduction only applies to the enemy (or enemies) on which Swirl was triggered; any other enemies that get hit by the Swirl's AoE damage do not have their resistances reduced.
- Unlike most other effects that deal damage while applying a debuff, the Swirl reduces enemy resistance before the dealing damage, so the Swirl that triggers the resistance reduction will also deal increased damage.
- Triggering Swirl reactions with different elements infused can reduce an enemy's resistances to multiple elements simultaneously.
Enhancing artifacts requires other artifacts to be used as fodder. See Artifacts#Enhancing.
|In Remembrance of Viridescent Fields|
|A wild flower that was once a ubiquitous sight in its homeland. It was picked by a hunter who wore it on their chest.
A white wild flower that used to cover the earth.
It has not withered one bit, and still gives off an exquisite fragrance.
In the days when wildlife still roamed the earth and monsters had not yet appeared,
It was also said that the one who eventually found the hunter was a boy.
|Viridescent Arrow Feather|
|The fletching of an arrow that once pierced right through its prey, but somehow still remains spotless.
A glossy and shining feather of a falcon. It once served as a fine fletching on one of the Viridescent Venerer's arrows.
In the past, when the Viridescent Venerer's arrow hit its target, she would come down and stroke the fur of her prey gently until its life force returned to nature in peace.
The Viridescent Venerer believed that at the end of her life, she would wake up from reality,
But she also believed that the moment her arrow pierced through the monster chasing after the boy,
|Viridescent Venerer's Determination|
|A wondrous instrument that a hunter once wore. It forever points towards their prey.
A delicate device used for wayfinding.
Legend has it that when the Viridescent Venerer walked barefoot on the fields,
But it is said that ever since disaster struck, the grass and trees never spoke again.
Since then, she relied on this device for direction when hunting.
|Viridescent Venerer's Vessel|
|A water pouch used by the Viridescent Venerer. Its capacity is much greater than one would expect.
A very robust and leakproof vessel.
A legendary hunter known as the Viridescent Venerer once used it to collect whispers by the campfire.
One night, the Viridescent Venerer picked up the scent of other human beings.
Even after rejoining the humans and accepting her place as Viridescent Venerer, no-one ever heard her say a single word.
The Viridescent Venerer collected the laughter she heard that night and stored it in her vessel.
|Viridescent Venerer's Diadem|
|A proud crown that once belonged to the Viridescent Venever. It is as lush and green as the breezes of the wild.
A hunter's hat without any blood stains.
In folklore, it belonged to the uncrowned queen of hunters — the Viridescent Venerer.
"Never become the foe of the earth and the forest." This was the hunter's rule.
None could ever bestow a crown upon the queen of hunters,
- The original Chinese description elaborates that she believes she will never reach the fenceless range because she listened to the boy's request and took his place in hunting down monsters to avenge those who suffered because of them. It isn't the act of saving him that determined her fate, but her decision to enact revenge on his behalf.
- In the original Chinese description, it says "ever since disaster descended upon the ancient kingdom," which was excluded from the English translation. The following sentence also says the God of the Woods "died together with the disaster," with the implication that the God of the Woods was in the ancient kingdom during the disaster.
- KeqingMains Theorycrafting Library: 4pc Viridescent Venerer can Simultaneously Stack Different Element Resist Debuffs