- New Characters
- "Valley Orchid" Yelan (5-Star Hydro Bow)
- "Mender of Tribulations" Kuki Shinobu (4-Star Electro Sword)
- Event Wishes
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- New Weapons
- New Quests
- Archon Quests: Interlude Chapter
- Act II - Perilous Trail
- Story Quest
- Hangout Events: Series VI
- Kuki Shinobu: Act I - The Gang's Daily Deeds
- World Quests
- New Events
- Perilous Trail
- A Muddy Bizarre Adventure
- The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival
- Core of the Apparatus
- Other Additions
- Added "Challenge Features" descriptions to Domains of Blessing, Forgery, and Mastery with a high Recommended Party Level.
- The gadget "Floral Zither" can now be purchased from the NPC Granny Shan in Liyue Harbor.
- Added Sets 7–14 of Genshin Impact "Paimon's Paintings" chat emojis.
- Added Character level-up guides: Travelers can check Characters' Talent recommendations and Artifact Main Attribute references.
- Spiral Abyss
- Floor 11 Ley Line Disorder changed to:
- DMG dealt by claymore-wielding characters increased by 75%.
- Updated the monster lineup on Floors 11 – 12 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Starting from the first time that the Lunar Phase refreshes after updating to Version 2.7, the three Lunar Phases will be as follows:
- Phase I: Closing Moon
- After the active character uses an Elemental Skill, >Normal Attack DMG is increased by 16% for 8s. Max 3 stacks. Stacks are counted independently.
- Phase II: Matched Moon
- After a character's Elemental Skill hits an opponent, that opponent's Physical and All Elemental RES will be decreased by 12% for 8s. Max 3 stacks. Stacks are counted independently.
- Phase III: Steelsunder Moon
- After the active character uses an Elemental Skill, that character's next Normal Attack that hits an opponent will unleash a shockwave at that opponent's position, dealing DMG. This effect can occur once every 1.2s
- Phase I: Closing Moon
Adjustments & Optimizations
- Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "The Thundering Wilds" in Narukami Island by replacing some of the opponents.
- Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "For The Harbingers!" in Narukami Island by weakening the lineup of opponents.
- Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "Full Speed Ahead" in Yashiori Island by replacing some of the opponents and removing barriers along the way.
- Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "A Crackling Crisis" in Yashiori Island by weakening the lineup of opponents and extending the challenge time.
- Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "A Gentleman Strikes in Broad Daylight" in Yashiori Island and Seirai Island by extending the time that patrolling opponents pause at the stationing points.
- Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "Dangerous Haul" in Narukami Island, Yashiori Island, and Seirai Island by reducing the Movement SPD of the Slime Balloon and cutting down the number of opponents along the way.
- Optimizes "Weekly Missions" in Battle Pass: for "Weekly Missions" completed in the week of a version update, the progress of that week's "Weekly Missions" will be carried over to the updated version's BP.
- In "Dispatched Expeditions", the rewards of exploring Dihua Marsh, Liyue is adjusted to "Horsetail" and "Snapdragon," while the rewards of exploring Guili Plains, Liyue is adjusted to "Mora." After the version update, we will issue Travelers Mora ×5,000, Lotus Head ×12, Matsutake ×12 as compensation.
- Optimizes the sorting rules of the Character Selection page: for characters at the same level, ascended characters will be placed in front of the rest.
- Optimizes the display of information: when prompts appear on the center of the screen, the info list on the left, such as quests and challenges, will turn translucent.
- Optimizes the UI style of item sources in the Inventory: when an item source is unavailable, it will appear as white text on a dark background.
- Optimizes the control experience of the controller in "Settings": as long as the left tab is not switched, re-enter the option list on the right and the list will remember the position previously selected.
- Optimizes the description list of characters' Talents when cooking, crafting, forging, dispatching, and furnishing creating: the height of the list is self-adaptive.
- Optimizes the indicative effect of Oculi detectors on the World Map: visual effects are added to the marked scope.
- Optimizes the presentation of dialogue window in Co-Op Mode: Party Chat is set by default after entering Co-Op Mode and opening the chat list.
- Optimizes the animation performance of some characters after being launched.
- Optimizes the sound effects of some objects.
- Adjusts the Japanese voice-over for some Story Quests and certain bosses.
- Optimizes and adjusts the Korean voice-over for some characters and NPCs.
- Optimizes the mechanism when idle voice-over is interrupted by the character's Elemental Skill.
- Reduces combat difficulty for some opponents at World Level 3–6 (including "Oceanid," "Geo Hypostasis," "Cryo Hypostasis," "Maguu Kenki," "Thunder Manifestation," "Golden Wolflord," "Stormterror," and "Azhdaha").
- When the characters Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona are obtained, they will be wearing their Alternate Outfits by default.
- In the "Test Run" events, the appearances of the characters Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona will be adjusted to the Alternate Outfits.
- Adjusts bitrate for cutscenes of previous Versions on mobile to 25,000 kbps to streamline client size.
- Support for the Chroma feature on Razer devices is temporarily disabled due to game crashes. This feature will be restored as soon as the issue is resolved.
- Fixes an issue whereby the speakers of certain dialogues were displayed incorrectly in the World Quest "Valor's Afterglow."
- Fixes an issue with the Daily Commission "Felonious Floaters" whereby the models of opponents might sink into the ground.
- Fixes an issue with the NPC Atsuko whereby her behavior and dialogues would be incorrect under some circumstances.
- Fixes the refresh errors of Explosive Barrels and Boom Blossoms in Daily Commission "Impregnable Defense" in Yashiori Island.
- Fixes the erroneous visual effect of the destination spot in Daily Commissions "Voltage Charge" and "Full Speed Ahead" in certain areas in Inazuma.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby the quest objective "Go to Uyuu Restaurant to finish the light novel" in the Story Quest "Mysterious Urban Legend" could not be completed.
- Fixes an issue in Domains whereby Rifthounds and Rifthound Whelps might move outside the barrier.
- Fixes an issue whereby the opponent "Fatui Skirmisher - Anemoboxer Vanguard" might keep charging at the character when using support skills.
- Fixes an issue whereby launched opponents would continue to fall even after the game is paused.
- Fixes an issue whereby after some characters attack, opponents might not enter combat normally.
- Fixes an issue with Co-Op Mode, whereby after the host exited Co-Op Mode when it was raining, the current character and opponents would not be affected by the Hydro element caused by the rain.
- Fixes an issue whereby after Arataki Itto uses his Elemental Burst in some Domains, the dust effects would remain on the camera.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Yae Miko attacks, the position of her weapon would have a small probability of being abnormal.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby when bow-wielding characters move in Aimed Shot Mode, the bowstring would be shaking abnormally.
- Fixes an issue with Kujou Sara whereby when switching to another interface from Characters > Weapons, the weapon's disappearance would not coincide with her movement.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby characters' enhanced jumping ability would linger abnormally.
- Fixes an issue when taking photos whereby the character would look in an abnormal direction under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby certain mappings around the Mt. Tianheng area appeared to be abnormal.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby character movements on the "Character > Artifacts" page might be abnormal.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Enhance page would display abnormally if one tapped Enhance on the Artifacts page while removing or switching to another artifact.
- Fixes an issue whereby the sound effects of certain interfaces and some opponents' skills were missing.
- Fixes an issue with the Japanese voice-over in some Story Quests whereby certain lines were missing.
- Fixes an issue in certain languages whereby option texts in Hangout Events were sometimes not displayed in full.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby Lumenspar indication is abnormally displayed on the map when using the Lumenstone Adjuvant to search for it.
- Fixes the issue whereby the friends list of some accounts for PlayStation™Network did not display correctly after changing the linking status.
- Fixes an issue whereby the rarity of the recipe "Rainbow Aster" was labeled wrongly.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Electro-Charged reaction mechanism functioned abnormally after the Version 2.4 update. After the fix, the Electro-Charged reaction mechanism is expected to function as it did before the Version 2.4 update.
- Fixes an issue whereby using a "Portable Waypoint" placed on top of an NPC to teleport would cause the character to be teleported to an abnormal location.
- Fixes an issue whereby Geo Constructs can be abnormally created on top of the gadget "Launch Tube."
- Fixes an issue whereby certain scenery in The Chasm region appeared abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby the three lamp posts in The Chasm region might display abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby the secret messages in The Chasm region might not display normally.
- Fixes an issue whereby a certain destructible wall in The Chasm region could not be destroyed under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby caged Golden Finches would fall abnormally in The Chasm: The Underground Mines.
- Fixes an issue whereby the achievement "Ouroboros" might be completed incorrectly even though the completion requirements have not been met.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby characters do not take fall DMG after falling from great heights.
- Fixes an issue under certain graphic settings whereby the Kamuijima Cannon's attacks might not take effect.
- Fixes an issue whereby the model of Weasel (Wildlife) would display abnormally.
- Fixes textual errors in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Indonesian, German, Thai, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Vietnamese, and Japanese and optimizes some text. (Note: Related in-game functions have not changed. Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.)
Text-related fixes and optimizations in English include:
- Optimized instances of a character's name from "Kazari" to "Hanachirusato."
- Optimized instances of an item name from "Sacred Devata Mushrooms" to "Rukkhashava Mushrooms."
- Optimized some lines in the quests and World Quests.
- Optimized the capitalization of some characters' Constellation and Skill names.
- When using an iOS or Android device to play the game, after some characters cast their Elemental Bursts, there may be a problem with their weapons' color display. This issue will be fixed in a later version update. Please stay tuned for future notices.
- Continuous attacks have a very low probability of abnormally and significantly extending the duration of various effects on the character Kamisato Ayato (up to twice the duration), including but not limited to the "Takimeguri Kanka" state from his Elemental Skill, "Corrosion", and "Smoldering Flames" that are applied to the character.
The developers have detected the initial cause of this issue. As the fix involves fundamental logic, this issue will be fixed in Version 3.0 after comprehensive testing.
*Note: The fix will not affect the abnormal increase in duration caused by hit lag, or Plunging Attacks that can be performed from jumping on a flat surface due to hit lag.
- There is an issue whereby after the Version 2.7 update, the special effects of Childe's Talent "Riptide Burst" would display abnormally (actual combat effects are not affected). This issue will be fixed in the update on June 9. After the fix, the effect performance will be the same as before the Version 2.7 update.
- There is an issue whereby after the Version 2.7 update, the Wolf Within special effects of Razor's idle animation and Elemental Burst would display abnormally (actual combat effects are not affected). This issue will be fixed in the update on June 9. After the fix, the effect performance will be the same as before the Version 2.7 update.
- There is an issue whereby the quest item "Archaic Stone" from the Story Quest "No Mere Stone" would disappear abnormally after completing the World Quest "The Tales Behind the Fan." The disappearance of this item will not affect the progress and completion of any relevant quest, and Travelers can continue the quest as normal. This issue will be fixed in the Version 2.8 update and the missing item will be restored after the fix.
- When there are emails in some languages (such as Thai) in the Mailbox, even if the number of the emails have not reached the limit, the message "Some mail is not displayed" may appear on the mail opening interface, and some emails in the Gift Mail Box will not be displayed normally. Travelers who encounter this problem do not need to delete their in-game mail; other than Gift Mail Box, other mail functions can still be used normally. We will fix the abnormal prompt issue in subsequent updates and the abnormal display issue of the Gift Mail Box will be fixed in a subsequent version update.
- After Yelan uses her Elemental Burst, the Raiden Shogun will experience problems gaining Resolve for Chakra Desiderata. This issue will be fixed after the update on June 9th.
- When playing in Japanese, German, English, Indonesian, Portuguese, and Vietnamese, there is an issue whereby some subtitles were missing in the cutscene animations of individual quests. This issue will be fixed in a later version update. Please stay tuned for future notices.
Post-patch Optimization & Fixes
- 2022-05-31, 20:18 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby during the "Perilous Trail" event, the Adventure Rank requirement of the Archon Quest "Perilous Trail" was incorrectly configured as AR 40 and above. After this fix, the Adventure Rank required to start the quest will be AR 28 and above.
Issue Fix Compensation
Travelers who have logged into the game after the Version 2.7 update and before the problem was fixed, with an Adventure Rank of AR 28–39 (inclusive of AR 28 and AR 39).
Our developers will distribute compensation to Travelers via in-game mail within 24 hours. Please log in and claim the mail before 2022/06/07 11:59. The mail will expire after 30 days, so don't forget to claim the attached compensation in time.
- Fixes an issue whereby the graphics quality of the game on iPad Air (4th generation) devices did not match the settings after the Version 2.7 update. Travelers can reset the desired graphics quality in Settings > Graphics as needed.
- 2022-06-01, 02:00 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby the "Events Overview" and "Mail" pages would display abnormally or freeze when playing on a PC with the system regional format set to Arabic, or on a PS5™ or PS4™ console with the system language set to Arabic.
Travelers affected by these issues can restart the game to continue playing normally.
- 2022-06-01, 14:40 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue with the Archon Quest "Danger All Around" whereby Travelers may not be able to control their characters if they reconnect to the server during a conversation when carrying out the quest objective "Examine the mysterious door in front of you."
Travelers who encounter this issue can enter the Domain again to continue the quest.
- 2022-06-03, 10:35 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby the "Abyssal Moon Spire - Summary" and "Challenge Summary" pages in the game would freeze when playing on a PC with the system regional format set to Arabic, or on a PS5™ or PS4™ console with the system language set to Arabic.
- 2022-06-03, 16:10 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue with the Story Quest "Candidature Analysis" whereby there is a small chance that some Places of Interest disappeared when carrying out the quest objective "Investigate the abandoned camp," causing the quest objective to be unable to be completed.
- Fixes an issue whereby when there are emails in some languages (such as Thai) in the Mailbox, even if the number of the emails have not reached the limit, the message "Some mail is not displayed" may appear on the mail opening interface, and some emails in the Gift Mail Box will not be displayed normally. Travelers who encounter this problem do not need to delete their in-game mail; other than Gift Mail Box, other mail functions can still be used normally.
- 2022-06-09 11:45 UTC+8
- Fixed an issue whereby the Raiden Shogun will experience problems gaining Resolve for Chakra Desiderata after Yelan releases her Elemental Burst.
Issue Fix Compensation
Travelers that have reached Adventure Rank 5 or above before 2022/06/09 04:00.
Our developers will distribute compensation to Travelers via in-game mail within 24 hours. Please log in and claim your compensation before 2022/06/12 04:00. The mail is valid for 30 days, please remember to claim it in time.
- Fixes an issue whereby after the Version 2.7 update, the special effects of Childe's Talent "Riptide Burst" would display abnormally (actual combat effects are not affected). After the fix, the effect performance will be the same as before the Version 2.7 update.
- Fixes an issue whereby after the Version 2.7 update, the Wolf Within special effects of Razor's idle animation and Elemental Burst would display abnormally (actual combat effects are not affected). After the fix, the effect performance will be the same as before the Version 2.7 update.
- Replaces the incorrect "Realms of Guile and War" Domain gameplay tutorial image in the "Perilous Trail" event.
- Fixes an issue whereby some environments are not displayed properly after teleporting from certain parts of the "Enkanomiya" area to "The Chasm: The Underground Mines."
- Fixes an issue in Japanese whereby the name of The Serpent's Cave in "The Chasm: The Underground Mines" was displayed abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a localization error in Korean for the cutscene animation in the Archon Quest "At Tunnel's End, Light."
- 2022-06-09 16:30 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby some interfaces were displayed abnormally.
- 2022-06-16 16:10 UTC+8
- Updates resources related to subsequent events.
- Fixes an issue on PC in the "City of Hidden Runes" of the Archon Quest "Danger All Around" whereby Travelers using the French input method were unable to use the keyboard to operate the Lightshapers to illuminate and activate the large symbols. Travelers who encounter this issue can log out through the Paimon Menu and close the client before logging back in, reverting to the French input method, and clicking "Restore Defaults" in Settings > Controls.
- 2022-06-23 16:05 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue with the "Events Overview" interface whereby there is a probability that the red notification dot was still indicated after the event "Perilous Trail" has ended.
- Fixes an issue with the Story Quest "Gang Bylaws" whereby there is a small probability that this quest might not appear in the Quest Menu when carrying out the quest objective "Track Mamoru and the others down."
Travelers affected by the issues mentioned above can restart the game to continue playing normally.
- Maintenance Compensation: Primogem ×300 (60 Primogems per hour the servers are down)
- Issue Fix Compensation: Primogem ×300
- Dispatch Expedition Adjustment Compensation: Mora ×5,000, Lotus Head ×12, Matsutake ×12
Shortly before the expected date for the Version 2.7 Special Program, it was announced that it had been Temporarily Delayed. Then, a few hours later, the official account announced that the Version update would be delayed as well, with detailed information about dates to be announced at a later date.
Starting from May 11, 2022, for every week of update delay, the following would be issued each Wednesday at 04:00 server time:
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Hidden Dreams in the Depths||—|
Huāngmèng Cáng Yúyuān
Huāngmèng Cáng Yúyuān
Guen ni Kakusareshi Muen
|Korean||해가 저무는 곳에 감춰진 꿈|
Haega Jeomuneun Gose Gamchwojin Kkum
|Dream Hidden in the Place of Setting Sun|
|Spanish||Sueños en las profundidades||Dreams in the Depths|
|French||Rêves enfouis dans les profondeurs||Dreams Buried in the Depths|
|Russian||Наваждения потаённых глубин|
Navazhdeniya potayonnykh glubin
|Delusions of the Hidden Depths|
Fan Lap Nai Huang Luek
|Vietnamese||Nơi Đáy||Illusion at the Bottom of the Abyss|
|German||In der Tiefe versteckte Träume||Hidden Dreams in the Depths|
|Indonesian||Di Balik Mimpi yang Kelam||Behind the Dark Dream|
|Portuguese||Sonhos Escondidos nas Profundezas||Hidden Dreams in the Depths|