- New Characters
- Event Wishes
- Phase 1
- Phase 2 & 3
- New Weapons
- Haran Geppaku Futsu (5-Star Sword)
- New Artifacts
- New Quests
- Archon Quest: Chapter II: Act IV - Requiem of the Echoing Depths
- Story Quest: Cypressus Custos Chapter: Act I - The Firmiana Leaf Falls
- World Quests
- The Chasm Delvers Quest Series
- Stolen, by the Rightful Owner
- Undetected Infiltration
- A Cliff-Side Hero's Past
- The Millennial Mountains
- Says He Who Seeks Stone
- Dimming Mushroom's Call for Help
- A Company Vanishing Into the Deep
- Valor's Afterglow Quest Series
- Lost in a Foreign Land Quest Series
- Mycological Investigation in The Chasm
- Hydrological Investigation in The Chasm
- Paleontological Investigation in The Chasm
- The Chasm's Bounty
- The Missing Miner
- New Hidden Exploration Objectives
- Fatui Action Logs
- Find The Chasm Mining Records
- Locked Gate in the Nameless Ruins
- Lumenspar in the Den of Thieves
- Secret Messages in The Chasm
- Seed from the Valley of Life
- Tell a Tale for Taliesin
- New Area
- New Domain
- New Enemies
- New Wildlife
- New Events
- Phase 1
- Phase 2
- Phase 3
- New Gadgets
- New Items
- Kamisato Ayato: Ripple
- Lumens: Stone of Light
- Achievement: Thunderclap
- Achievement: Chasm
- Travel Notes: Irodori
- New Purchasable Furnishings
- "Leisurely Fireworks"
- "Slumbering Fireworks"
- Amidst Dew-Covered Lilac Leaves
- Evernight Glitterbough
- Evernight Blazeshrub
- Leisure Device: Maximum Motivation
- Midsummer Tea-Fragrance
- Of Bamboo Teal
- Sub-Space Cabochon: Up, Up and Away
- Thrice-Dyed Crimson Snowmelt
- New Purchasable Furnishing Blueprints
- "Kitsune Guuji" Exclusive Painted Flag Banner
- Festival Booth - "Literary Talent"
- Festival Booth - "Strange Wonders"
- Heavy-Duty Restaurant Stove
- Inazuman Home: House of Coral
- Inazuman Home: Stormhouse
- Inazuman Home: Watatsumi Reminiscence
- Serene Flames
- Training Ground Support Stakes
- Other Additions
- "Radiant Spincrystals" have been added to Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma.
- The Teapot Traveling Salesman has added some "Radiant Spincrystals" which can be purchased after obtaining and completing the corresponding World Quests in Inazuma.
- After completing Raiden Shogun's Story Quest "Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II," Ritou will add a shop where you can purchase "Sango Pearls," "Unagi Meat," and 2-Star "Lucky Dog" Artifacts.
- The redirect link to the "Adventurer Handbook: Bosses" screen has been added under the "Sources" for certain Development Items.
- Adds a shortcut for opening the Party Setup Screen on mobile platforms: on the main interface, tap and hold the avatar of any character to quickly access the Party Setup Screen.
- Adds some prompts for loading screens.
- New Loot Drops from "Abyss Heralds," and "Abyss Lectors": "Gloomy Statuette," "Dark Statuette," and "Deathly Statuette."
- Spiral Abyss
- Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to:
- All characters in the party gain a 75% Anemo DMG Bonus.
- Updated the monster lineup on Floors 11 – 12 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Starting from the first time that the Lunar Phase refreshes after updating to Version 2.6, the three Lunar Phases will be as follows:
- Phase I: Sheet-Ice Moon
- After a character's Normal Attack hits an opponent, this opponent will be afflicted with a Mark of Ending. After 10s, this Mark of Ending will be removed, dealing True DMG to this opponent. When a character's Normal Attack hits an opponent with a Mark of Ending, the DMG dealt by the Mark of Ending's removal will be increased. This DMG can be increased 9 times.
- Phase II: Snap-Rain Moon
- After a character's Normal Attacks hit opponents, the DMG dealt by this character's Normal Attacks will increase by 12% for 5s. This effect can stack up to 5 times. Each stack is calculated independently. This effect can be triggered once every 0.1s.
- Phase III: Iris Moon
- After a character's Normal Attack deals DMG to an opponent, the Physical/Elemental RES of this opponent will decrease by 6% for 5s, matching the type of DMG dealt. This can stack up to 7 times. RES decreases of different types can co-exist, and their stacks and timers will be independent of each other.
- Phase I: Sheet-Ice Moon
Adjustments & Optimizations
- Lowers the DMG done by "Geovishap Hatchlings" when their tail sweep skill hits a character continuously.
- Optimizes the appearance of the "Primo Geovishap" in the "Living Beings" section of the Archive.
- Optimizes the Ornamental Fish icon.
- Optimizes UI presentation and text of content that has yet to be unlocked in Hangout Events.
- When below Adventure Rank 30, the "Tutorials" icon will be permanently displayed on the main interface.
- Added "Recently Unlocked" to "Tutorials." Five newly unlocked tutorials will be stored for easy access.
- "Tutorials" will record the position where you last have read. If there is no unread tutorial, the last read tutorial will be selected.
- Adjusts the position of the Tutorials button in "Living Beings."
- Optimizes the sorting logic for Weapon Enhancement Materials and Artifact Enhancement Materials: these two materials are still placed at the bottom of their respective categories, but their internal sorting will be affected when sorting by quality.
- Optimizes the volume of music in the Serenitea Pot.
- Optimizes the Japanese, Korean, and English voice-over for certain characters and quests.
- Adds Alternate Outfits voice lines for the characters Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona; Travelers can change the outfits in "Character > Outfit" to play the relevant voice lines.
- The text of the "Exit Download" button in the login screen has been changed to "Stop Download," and the text description of the related function was optimized.
- For animation cutscenes from Version 2.6 and earlier, Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona's appearances have been adjusted to the Alternate Outfits.
- Optimizes the effects of the cutscene animation in the Archon Quest "A Long Shot."
- Optimizes some display animation details of the character Kaeya in the Character > Weapon interface.
- Batch optimizes the logic related to the enemy homing function for 15 characters and 4 large-sized enemies: Golden Wolflord, Stormterror, Ruin Serpent, and Bathysmal Vishap Herd.
- After the Spiral Abyss resets on April 1, the "Gladiator's Finale" and "Wanderer's Troupe" Artifact set rewards in "Domain Reliquary: Tier I," and "Domain Reliquary: Tier II" for floors 9-12 will be replaced with "Vermillion Hereafter" and "Echoes of an Offering."
- Optimizes the sensitivity of the controller in the Hangout Events interface.
- Optimizes the display of certain messages on the interface when using a controller: hides messages that are not part of the current operation interface.
- When using a controller, you can quickly activate certain functions of the shortcut wheel by pressing key combinations.
- Adjusts the height of the central stage disc in some Domains.
- Adjusts the text description of Achievement category "Liyue: The Harbor of Stone and Contracts." Progress in exploring Liyue's The Chasm area will be counted separately in the "Chasmlighter" Achievement category.
- Fixes an issue with NPC Atsuko where her location indication could be incorrect during some quest instructions.
- Fixes an issue of missing text in some dialogues of Chongyun's Hangout Event "Signs of Evil."
- Fixes an issue with Xiao whereby he appeared incorrectly in a mirror in the domain of the Story Quest "A Centuries-Long Dream."
- Fixes an issue whereby the quest could not be carried out after reaching the destination when the objective of the Story Quest "Cleansing Light" was "Go to where the tea master is."
- Fixes an issue whereby the NPC display was abnormally small in the Story Quest "Radiant Sakura."
- Fixes an issue with the Domain "Confront Stormterror" whereby the wind currents would be abnormally attacked by some characters' skills.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby when multiple Qiqis are in the party at the same time, if one Traveler's Qiqi restores HP through Elemental Burst, there is a chance that the healing amount will be calculated based on the ATK of another Traveler's Qiqi.
- Fixes an issue whereby the weapon effects of weapons Lithic Spear, Lithic Blade, Akuoumaru, Wavebreaker's Fin, and Mouun's Moon were not refreshed in time after the host exited Co-Op Mode.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby the character models of teammates in the water would not be displayed after the ice surface melted when party members and the host were standing on the ice surface.
- Fixes an issue with Sangonomiya Kokomi whereby immediately switching characters after she casts her Elemental Skill, then switching back to Kokomi would result in the skill effects playing abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby the fox tail effect of Yae Miko might not appear normally when Yae Miko uses her Elemental Burst immediately after the Raiden Shogun uses her Elemental Burst.
- Fixes an issue with the character Yae Miko whereby her Sesshou Sakura ability would attack opponents at random. Sesshou Sakura will now prioritize attacks on the nearest opponents within range after the fix.
- Fixes an issue whereby when a character triggers a conversation and automatically switches characters while sprinting, and Stamina would be abnormally consumed during that conversation.
- Fixes an issue with the character Eula whereby the number of times DMG dealt by Lightfall Sword from her Elemental Burst was abnormal when the frame rate was low.
- Fixes an issue with the character Bennett whereby his Passive Talent "Fearnaught" would have an abnormal duration under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby when characters teleport to another location, there is a probability of abnormally alerting nearby creatures.
- Fixes an issue whereby some characters would be obstructed when diving into water, and there is a probability of them remaining suspended in that diving state.
- Fixes an issue whereby after reconnecting to the server, the weapon "Deathmatch" would have abnormal effects.
- Fixes an issue whereby under certain circumstances, when triggering some Weapon or Artifact effects while sprinting, there is a probability that their effects will not apply normally.
- Fixes an issue whereby the actual attack position of Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto's skill (a clasping attack with giant hands) does not match the special effect's position.
- Fixes an issue whereby enemy drops have the probability to rise abnormally after falling.
- Fixes an issue whereby the weapon of "Crackling Axe Mitachurl" could not be interacted with and that the Electro element effects were not consumed normally after triggering the Electro-Charged reaction.
- Fixes an issue whereby the material display of Hydro Slimes, Large Hydro Slimes, Water Droplets created by the Hydro Hypostasis, and the Perpetual Mechanical Array behaved abnormally when they were Frozen.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Corrosion effect caused by the enemies Rifthound, Rifthound Whelps, and the Golden Wolflord had a small probability of remaining abnormally after clearing the Domain.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode in which the boss "Bathysmal Vishap Herd" had a probability of disappearing.
- Fixes an issue whereby since Version 2.0, characters have a small probability of not being able to lock on to large-sized enemies in the open world (this issue does not occur in Domains).
- Fixes an issue whereby some of the skill effects of the enemy "Ruin Grader" might remain abnormally after being defeated.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Elemental Burst icons of off-field characters would be displayed abnormally under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the key binding for Jump is changed on the PC, the prompt to escape the Frozen state is still displayed as the space bar.
- Fixes an issue whereby the voice line for Yae Miko's Profile > Voice-Over "More About Yae Miko: IV" could not be played.
- Fixes an issue whereby some of Sayu and Yun Jin's Japanese voice-overs could not be played.
- Fixes an issue with the boss Magatsu Mitake Narukami no Mikoto whereby some of her Korean voice-over lines were abnormal.
- Fixes an issue whereby some enemies or environment sound effects are missing or abnormal.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Parametric Transformer gadget cannot be charged when exposed to elemental attacks on burning grass.
- Fixes an issue whereby some Radiant Spincrystals contain incorrect song descriptions.
- Fixes an issue whereby under certain circumstances, the NRE (Menu 30) gadget has a probability of abnormally displaying food that it no longer contained.
- Fixes an issue whereby when driving a Waverider for a long time, there is a probability of abnormal display of camera height.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby there will be two NPCs Chef Mao in Liyue Harbor at the same time.
- Fixes an issue whereby some of the skill effects of the enemy "Anemo Samachurl" in the first half of the Spiral Abyss might remain when entering the second half.
- Fixes an issue whereby birds flying had a chance of abnormally colliding with models in the environment.
- Fixes textual errors in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Indonesian, German, Thai, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Vietnamese, and Japanese and optimizes some text. (Note: Related in-game functions have not changed. Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.) Text-related fixes and optimizations in English include:
- Optimized instances of the "Gilded Brigade" to "Eremite."
- Optimized instances of "Sacred Call of Seven" to "Genius Invokation TCG."
- Optimized instances of "Kyoushin" to "Futsu."
- Optimized instances of "Doume" to "Hyakume."
- Optimized instances of a character's name from "Lyudochka Schneitzevna" to "Lyudochka Snezhevna."
- Optimized instances of a character's name from "Efim Schneitzevich" to "Efim Snezhevich."
- Optimized Kamisato Ayaka and Venti's descriptions.
- Optimized the display of Leyline Overflow results.
- After updating the official driver released by Razer on January 20, some Travelers using Razer devices on PC may experience a crash error when logging in to the game. Travelers who encounter this problem can try to uninstall the Razer driver first and restart the computer as a temporary fix. If the issue persists, please contact us via the email Genshin_cs@hoyoverse.com.
- When using an iOS or Android device to play the game, after some characters cast their Elemental Bursts, there may be a problem with their weapons' color display. This issue will be fixed in a later version update. Please stay tuned for future notices.
- Under certain circumstances, there is a probability that the background music of some areas cannot be played when playing on iOS devices. This issue will be fixed in the update on 03/31/2022. Travelers can also resolve this issue by uninstalling the game and re-downloading and installing it, before this issue is fixed.
- Continuous attacks have a very low probability of abnormally and significantly extending the duration of various effects on the character Kamisato Ayato (up to twice the duration), including but not limited to the "Takimeguri Kanka" state from his Elemental Skill, "Corrosion", and "Smoldering Flames" that are applied to the character.
The developers have detected the initial cause of this issue. As the fix involves fundamental logic, this issue will be fixed in Version 3.0 after comprehensive testing.
*Note: The fix will not affect the abnormal increase in duration caused by hit lag, or Plunging Attacks that can be performed from jumping on a flat surface due to hit lag.
- There is an issue in the current version whereby the Electro-Charged reaction mechanism is abnormal. This is a new issue that surfaced after the Version 2.4 update.
The development team has detected the cause of this issue and it will be fixed in the Version 2.7 update.
After the issue is fixed, the Electro-Charged reaction mechanism is expected to function as it did before the Version 2.4 update.
Post-patch Optimization & Fixes
- 2022-03-31, 12:00 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby there is a probability that the background music of some areas cannot be played when playing on iOS devices. Travelers who experience this issue can exit the game via the Paimon Menu, then log back in to resolve the problem.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby when playing the game on iOS devices, disabling "Motion Blur" in "Settings > Graphics" did not take effect properly.
- 2022-04-01, 16:10 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue under specific circumstances whereby the objective "Look for clues near the dark fog" in the World Quest "Perils in the Dark" cannot be completed.Travelers who encountered this issue can head to the quest trigger location and exit the game via the Paimon Menu, and then log back into the game so you can continue to progress in the quest.
- 2022-04-02, 14:00 UTC+8
- Starting on 2022/04/02, we will update the game resources on PC via the launcher through grayscale release in 7 days.
Travelers are requested to launch the game through the launcher to ensure that they receive timely updates.
- 2022-04-01, 16:10 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby some Teleport Waypoints in the area were not displayed properly on the map when the fog in Tsurumi Island had not been completely removed.
- 2022-04-06, 16:00 UTC+8
- Rolls back the change to the character Yae Miko, whereby her Sesshou Sakura ability prioritizes attacks on the nearest opponent within range. After the rollback, Sesshou Sakura will randomly attack an enemy within range.
This update will take effect after restarting the game.
Travelers who reach Adventure Rank 5 or above by 2022/04/06 04:00.
Please log in and claim your compensation before 2022/04/09 04:00.
Our developers will distribute compensation to Travelers via in-game mail within 5 hours after the rollback takes effect. The mail will expire after 30 days, so don't forget to claim the attached compensation in time.
- 2022-04-08, 15:30 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby clicking "Go to Quest" in the "Chasmic Serpent" Events Overview Page would not locate the corresponding World Quest.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby after the "Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering" World Quest is completed, the "Go to Quest" button is still displayed on the "Chasmic Serpent" Event Overview Page.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby the World Quests "A Quiet Day in Liyue Harbor," "Necessary Procedures," and the Commission Quest "So-Called Work" could not be completed when the NPC "Nervous An" is occupied.
- Fixes an issue on iOS devices whereby The Chasm: Underground Mines region has a small probability of being overexposed.
- Fixes an issue whereby the animation effects were abnormally absent when unlocking the map of the Enkanomiya region.
- Fixes an issue in Traditional Chinese whereby a part of text is missing in the World Quest "The Heavenly Stone's Debris."
- Fixes an issue in Traditional Chinese whereby there are errors in parts of the text of the Quest Item "Zhiqiong's Letter."
- Fixes an issue in Korean whereby there is a localization error concerning the description of Kamisato Ayato's Elemental Burst in his character introduction for his Test Run event.
- Fixes an issue in Korean whereby there are missing pieces of text in parts of the Quest Item "Nikolay's Letter," the Book "A Legend of Sword (IV)," the stories of the Artifacts "Calabash of Awakening" and "Soulscent Bloom," and the story of the weapon "Haran Geppaku Futsu."
- Fixes an issue in Spanish whereby there are missing pieces of text in parts of the story of the weapon "Haran Geppaku Futsu."
- Fixes an issue in Vietnamese whereby there are missing pieces of text in parts of the Book "Toki Alley Tales (II)" and the story of the weapon "Thundering Pulse."
- Fixes an issue in Indonesian, Portuguese, Russian, and Vietnamese whereby there are errors in the text of the Archon Quest "Memories of Inteyvat."
- 2022-04-11, 15:40 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby the event item could not be obtained after completing the World Quest "The Floral Courtyard: Part I" in Co-Op Mode.
We will address accounts affected by the above quest issue and implement a fix within 24 hours.
- 2022-04-14, 16:30 UTC+8
- Updated resources related to subsequent events.
- Fixes an issue when playing the game on some iOS devices whereby after a character triggers the Spiral Abyss' "Blessing of the Abyssal Moon: Sheet-Ice Moon" effect, there is a probability that the game screen would display abnormally.
- Optimizes the instructions related to the objective "Go to the designated location to investigate" in the Archon Quest "In the Depths, an Unexpected Reunion."
- Fixes an issue whereby there are some environments in World Quests where the models would collide abnormally. For example, the models of some NPCs, opponents, and objects would sink into the ground, and some attacks from the "Kamuijima Cannon" would fail, etc.
- 2022-04-21, 16:10 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby enemies would not perform attacks and some enemies could not be defeated. Travelers affected by the issue can restart the game to continue playing normally after the fix.
- 2022-05-05, 18:10 UTC+8
- Optimizes the text displayed for the remaining Event Wish duration on the Wish interface.
- 2022-05-12, 16:00 UTC+8
- The lineup of opponents in the Spiral Abyss for the second half of May 2022 (to be refreshed on May 16) will not be adjusted.
Blessing of the Abyssal Moon for this period:
After a character's Normal Attack hits an opponent, this opponent will be afflicted with a Mark of Ending. After 10s, this Mark of Ending will be removed, dealing True DMG to this opponent. When a character's Normal Attack hits an opponent with a Mark of Ending, the DMG dealt by the Mark of Ending's removal will be increased. This DMG can be increased 9 times.
- 2022-05-14, 20:55 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue that occurs when using a controller, whereby in the event "Spices From the West," when offering a dish to a character whose Friendship level is already at the maximum, or when the number of opportunities to obtain Companionship EXP by offering dishes has already been used up, the Cancel button on the confirmation screen that appears when offering the dish does not work.
Serenitea Pot Maintenance
Shortly before the Version 2.6 update, the official account announced that the placement feature of the Serenitea Pot would be undergoing maintenance after the update. The maintenance began 03/30/2022 6:00 (UTC+8) and has no end date.
Compensation for maintenance was Primogem ×300 and Realm Currency ×5000. Starting on 04/04/2022, for each week the Serenitea Pot is still under maintenance, Realm Currency ×5000 is issued each Monday at 11:00 server time. Travelers who have not unlocked the Serenitea Pot can also receive the Realm Currency as compensation.
When a player attempts to edit the Serenitea Pot during the maintenance, the error "This function is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later." is shown. Though the placement function of the Serenitea Pot is under maintenance, players can still enter the Serenitea Pot, talk to Tubby and Chubby, craft Furnishings, and switch between realm layouts.
The maintenance began 49 days ago.
Shortly before the Version 2.7 update livestream, the official account announced that the Version update would be delayed, with detailed information about dates to be announced later.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Zephyr of the Violet Garden||—|
Liúfēng Juàn Jǐntíng
|The Flowing Wind Cares For the Violet Garden|
Liúfēng Juàn Jǐntíng
Soyokaze, Shion no Niwa wo Shinobu
|Korean|| 의 산들바람
Jasaek Jeongwon-ui Sandeulbaram
|Purple Garden's Breeze|
|Spanish||Céfiros del jardín violeta||Zephyrs of the Violet Garden|
|French||Zéphyr sur le jardin violet||Zephyr on the Violet Garden|
|Russian||Дуновенье фиалкового сада
Dunoven'ye fialkovogo sada
||Wind Blowing in the Violet Garden|
|Vietnamese||Gió Thoảng Lay Vườn Tím||Calming Wind Blows the Violet Garden|
|German||Zephir des lila Gartens||Zephyr of the Violet Garden|
|Indonesian||Embusan Angin di Taman Nila||Blowing Wind at the Violet Garden|
|Portuguese||Zéfiros do Jardim Violeta||Zephyrs of the Violet Garden|
- Announcement Post: Serenitea Pot Placement Function Maintenance Details
- Announcement Post: "Serenitea Pot" Placement Function Maintenance Compensation Details
- Announcement Post: Notice of Delay for the Version 2.7 Update
- Announcement Post: Version 2.7 Delay Compensation Details
- Pre-Installation Function Now Available
- "Zephyr of the Violet Garden" Version 2.6 Events Preview - Phase I
- "Zephyr of the Violet Garden" Version 2.6 Events Preview - Phase II
- "Zephyr of the Violet Garden" Version 2.6 Events Preview - Phase III