Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- New Characters
- New Weapons
- Event Wishes
- Phase 1:
- Phase 2:
- Oni's Royale (Arataki Itto & Gorou)
- New Artifact Sets
- New Events
- Shadows Amidst Snowstorms
- Bantan Sango Case Files: The Warrior Dog
- Misty Dungeon: Realm of Light
- Energy Amplifier Fruition
- Marvelous Merchandise
- New Quests
- Story Quests
- Hangout Events: Series IV
- New Monsters
- New Gadget
- New System
- New Domain
- New Recipes
- New Achievements
- New Namecards
- New Companion Furnishings
- New Purchasable Furnishings
- Leisure Device: Rhythmic Sprinter
- Of Fields Green: Border of Dreams
- Of Fields Green: Fluttering Color
- Of Fields Green: Kitty Waiter
- Of Fields Green: Smoky Labyrinth
- Of Fields Green: Starflower Fence
- Of Fields Green: Velvet Chaperone
- New Purchasable Furnishing Blueprints
- New Event-Exclusive Furnishings
- Of Fields Green: Clear Spring Fountain
- "A Portrait of Paimon, the Greatest Companion"
- Snowman Eyes: Shovel-Me-Not
- Snowman Eyes: The Forgotten Breakfast
- Snowman Eyes: Treasure Hunter
- Snowman Eyes: Wise Gaze
- Snowman Hands: Chivalrous Cleanup
- Snowman Hands: Lucky Mitts
- Snowman Hands: Monstrous Joy
- Snowman Hands: Simply Does It
- Snowman Hat: Hair Care
- Snowman Hat: Honored Guest
- Snowman Hat: Ironhelm Guard
- Snowman Hat: Snowy Dreamscape
- Snowman Head: Catsclamation
- Snowman Head: Happiness in General
- Snowman Head: Huff-and-Puff
- Snowman Head: The Rhythm of Laughter
- Snowman Nose: Apple Bomb
- Snowman Nose: Bitter Potato Nob
- Snowman Nose: Lying Carrot
- Snowman Nose: Touch Me!
- Snowman Scarf: Jam Muffin
- Snowman Scarf: Star of the Show
- Snowman Scarf: Wolfhook Smoothie
- Snowman Scarf: Woven Warmth
- Snowman Torso: Bunny Jump
- Snowman Torso: Egg Fortress Classic
- Snowman Torso: The Assertive One
- Snowman Torso: Sitting Pretty
- Optimization for set retrieval function: it is now possible to retrieve missing Furnishings in a specific set in your home with one click (Furnishings cannot be in other sets)
- Adjustments to the default sorting sequence of the Artifacts tab in the Inventory and on the Character Artifacts page. After the adjustment, the default Artifact sorting sequence is now: Quality > Level > Set > Location > Quantity of Affixes
- New locking function in the Artifacts acquisition screen
- Click on "Stardust Exchange" in the Source section of Character Level-Up Materials in the Inventory to go directly to the Stardust Exchange page
- After using Domain Reliquary, you can view Artifact Attributes on the acquisition screen
- Adds some prompts for loading screens.
- In Co-Op Mode, when a Traveler leaves the party, their vacancy will be filled by a corresponding character from the host's original party composition before they entered Co-Op Mode
- Spiral Abyss
- Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to:
- Geo DMG dealt by all party members increased by 60%.
- Physical DMG dealt by all party members' increased by 60%.
- Updated the monster lineup on Floors 11 – 12 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Starting from the first time that the Lunar Phase refreshes after updating to Version 2.3, the three Lunar Phases will be as follows：
- Phase I: Exacting Moon
- You will obtain 1 Extract stack after obtaining a shard created through the Crystallize reaction, which will increase the DMG dealt by your active character by 8% for 10s. Max 3 stacks. When characters possessing 3 stacks obtain more Crystallize reaction-created shards, they will unleash a shockwave that deals True DMG to opponents. Shockwaves created this way can occur every 3s.
- Phase II: Stonesoul Moon
- When there is a Geo construct near your active character, your Charged Attacks deal 30% more DMG and the Stamina they consumed is decreased by 50%.
- Phase III: Pureshade Moon
- When a character deals Elemental DMG to opponents with a Normal ATK, Charged ATK, Plunging ATK, Elemental Skill, or Elemental Burst, all party members gain 10% Bonus DMG for that element, and will gain 10% more Bonus DMG every 3s until they obtain 100% Bonus Elemental DMG through this Blessing of the Abyssal Moon. When a character deals a different type of Elemental DMG to an opponent this way, the previous Elemental DMG Bonus gained will reset.
- Phase I: Exacting Moon
- The characters "Wise Innocence" Yanfei (Pyro), "Mujina Ninja" Sayu (Anemo), and "Crowfeather Kaburaya" Kujou Sara (Electro) will each have a new set of idle animations.
- Adds a maximum limit to single-instance DMG of character and enemy Skill DMG, Elemental Reaction DMG, DMG dealt by mechanisms, and other DMG. Maximum DMG will not exceed 9,999,999.
- Added support for the Chroma feature on Razer devices. If Travelers are using a Chroma-ready Razer device, you must update the Razer Synapse Control Panel to Version 3.6.515 or above and activate it to enable the Chroma feature.
Adjustments & Optimizations
- Optimizes the time of disappearance for the Dango during Thoma's idle animation.
- Reduces the homing ability of the Hydro Specter's water ball attack.
- Reduces the interruption ability of the Hydro Specter's water ball attack and the Geo Specter's rock attack.
- Optimizes the explosion process of the Specters when they are defeated in their Petrification and Frozen states.
- Decreases the distance traveled by the Rifthound when knocked back.
- Optimizes the graphic performance of material effects of the Ruin Sentinel in its Frozen state.
- Adjusts and optimizes the Japanese, Korean, and English voice-over for certain characters and quests.
- Adjusts and optimizes the sound of the "Floral Zither" gadget when playing.
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a small chance that you are unable to interact with the NPC Ipe after he appears in the Tsurumi Island area.
- Fixes an issue whereby a black screen would be triggered abnormally when logging into the game after receiving the World Quest "Clean House".
- Fixes an issue with some quests whereby the wild animals would drop items abnormally during those quests.
- Fixes an issue in some Domains whereby when a character is on top of some enemies, they may get stuck and be unable to fall.
- Fixes an issue whereby if the connection to the server is lost after defeating some enemies in "Domain of Forgery: Sand Burial III" of the domain Court of Flowing Sand, the remaining enemies would not appear.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby the unlocked Teleport Waypoints in Tsurumi Island would disappear on the map after exiting Co-Op Mode.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby when multiple Barbaras use their Elemental Burst at the same time, healing may only take effect once.
- Fixes an issue with Lumine whereby clipping occurs during her fishing animations.
- Fixes an issue with Sangonomiya Kokomi whereby when she casts her Elemental Burst there is a small chance that the quantity of times off-field characters had their HP restored was less than the quantity of Normal Attacks hitting enemies.
- Fixes an issue with Aloy whereby when she casts her Elemental Skill into the distance, the Chillwater Bomblets generated would move at an abnormally high frequency.
- Fixes an issue whereby the effects of the Chillwater Bomblets deployed by Aloy's Elemental Skill "Frozen Wilds" would abnormally block out special effects such as that of the Mini Seelie.
- Fixes an issue whereby the voice-over lines of Raiden Shogun were listed out of order.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the character is close to the wall, there is a probability that clipping occurs when opening the Paimon Menu
- Fixes an issue whereby when a character falls and the weapon is switched, the weapon might not display after reviving the character.
- Fixes an issue whereby after a character deploys the wind glider, the scenes underneath the glider would shake abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby in some cases, the character would be teleported to a previous location after changing party members.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Fatui Agents could still deal damage to the character even after their Sprint Skill was interrupted.
- Fixes an issue with the character's homing function whereby there is a chance that it would always target the Ruin Grader and Ruin Guard first, when the character is fighting a Ruin Grader, Ruin Guard, and multiple enemies at the same time.
- Fixes an issue whereby some attacks of Rifthound Whelps and Rifthounds could not increase the attack count of Beidou's Elemental Skill, Tidecaller.
- Fixes an issue whereby when certain Catalysts' page-turning animation is interrupted, the next page-turning animation would display abnormally.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby if there is only one enemy nearby, the weapon, Eye of Perception, has a probability of attacking that enemy four times in a row.
- Fixes an issue whereby some button icons would not properly refresh after changing to a PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 or a PS5 DualSense wireless controller.
- Fixes an issue whereby the vibration intensity of the DualSense™ wireless controller was different on PC and PS5.
- Fixes an issue with some characters' Korean voice-over and issues with some enemies' English voice-over lines.
- Fixes an issue whereby when a party member's HP is low, Sangonomiya Kokomi's Fallen voice-over line will be abnormally triggered.
- Fixes an issue with some of Thoma's Japanese voice-over in Profile > Voice-Over whereby it could not play normally.
- Fixes an issue with some quests whereby the combat music would stop playing abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby the audio content in some scenes in Tsurumi Island and Dragonspine areas could not be heard if 7.1 audio channels were enabled in the setting.
- Fixes an issue whereby the DMG dealt by the Ice Mist after exploding Frostburst Barrels did not change based on the difficulty of the environment.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the Crystallize reaction is triggered with a high frequency, shards would drop abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby it is not possible to pick up items in some areas of the Grand Narukami Shrine in the Inazuma region.
- Fixes an issue whereby some of the terrain in the open world was displayed abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby the cost of Mora required to craft the gadget "Electro Treasure Compass" was incorrect. The previous cost was 500 Mora and has now been updated to 50,000 Mora.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby Travelers were unable to obtain the treasure chest within a Thunder Barrier located at Oina Beach in Inazuma.
- Fixes an issue whereby after approaching trees in the open world, the character's first attack could not hit trees except for Cuihua Trees.
- Fixes textual errors in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Indonesian, German, Thai, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Vietnamese, and Japanese and optimizes some text. (Note: Related in-game functions have not changed. Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.) Text-related fixes and optimizations in English include:
- Changed the gender pronoun of the Thunderbird from "he" to "she" in the artifact lore description of the Omen of Thunderstorm piece in the Thundering Fury artifact set.
- Optimized the character story descriptions of Albedo, Eula, and Thoma.
- Optimized Albedo's Elemental Skill description in Test Run.
- Changed the name of the Furnishing Resonant Melody from "lyre" to "harp".
- Changed and optimized the story descriptions and translations in some Readables.
- Optimized some lines in the quests and World Quests.
- When carrying out the World Quest "Orobashi's Legacy: Part V", there is a small chance whereby the Boss Maguu Kenki may abnormally move outside of the combat radius and restore its HP. Travelers who experience this issue can exit the game via the Paimon Menu and log in again as a temporary fix. If the issue persists, Travelers can report the issue through the Feedback tab in the Paimon Menu.
- After viewing the Story Quest "A Secret Born From Ashes" in the Quest Menu, commission rewards will incorrectly display as being those of "A Secret Born From Ashes." (This is just a visual glitch and does not affect the actual rewards gained from completing commissions.) Travelers who encounter this error may either complete or stop tracking "A Secret Born From Ashes," after which they may exit via the Paimon Menu and close the game client, before logging back in to solve the issue.
- After the Version 2.3 update, after Kokomi casts her Elemental Burst, she will regenerate HP for all nearby party members multiple times when her Normal and Charged Attacks hit multiple opponents, which is different from the effect of previous versions. This issue will be fixed in a later version.
- After disconnecting and reconnecting to the server under certain conditions, there is a small chance that some characters' Normal Attack or Elemental Skill may not generate Elemental Particles or Elemental Orbs in the open world upon hitting opponents. Travelers who encounter this problem can change the deployed party or enter a Domain as a temporary fix. This issue will be fixed in a future version.
- When carrying out the World Quest "Bantan Sango Case File: Recognition," if Travelers enter and exit Co-Op Mode under certain conditions, an issue will arise whereby they will not be able to obtain the specific Furnishing reward. The developers are currently working to fix this issue. This issue is estimated to be fixed by the update on 2021/12/16.
- Under certain circumstances, when carrying out the Story Quest "The Oni's Evil," there will be an issue of not being able to complete the corresponding World Quest when completing the challenge objectives in World Quests "Bantan Sango Case File: Stealthy Trail" or "Bantan Sango Case File: The Truth (Just About) Comes to Light." The developers are currently working to fix this issue. This issue is estimated to be fixed by the update on 2021/12/16.
Travelers who encounter this problem can first complete Arataki Itto's Story Quest "The Oni's Evil." After Travelers complete "The Oni's Evil," they will address accounts affected by the above quest issue and implement a fix within 24 hours.
- There is a localization error in Portuguese for the description of Arataki Itto's Elemental Burst.
There are localization errors in Russian and Vietnamese for the description of Arataki Itto's Lv. 2 Constellation.
The above issues will be fixed in a later update.
Post-patch Optimization & Fixes
- 2021-11-26, 15:05 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue with the Archon Quest "Rite of Descension" whereby when carrying out the objective "Escape from the Millelith", the button for characters to cast their Elemental Skill would be abnormally replaced with the throwing function. Players will then be unable to control their characters after pressing the button. Travelers who experience this issue can exit the game via the Paimon Menu, then log back in to continue the quest.
- 2021-12-01, 20:30 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a localization error in Indonesian and Traditional Chinese for the description of Gorou's Elemental Skill.
- Fixes an issue whereby after completing the Story Quest "The Shadows Deepen", "Rise of the Fell Flower" in the "Shadows Amidst Snowstorms" event could not be tracked, and the icon was not displayed on the map.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby if a character enters Co-Op Mode and then exits when carrying out the Story Quest "The Shadows Deepen", the game will report an abnormal error and the player may not be able to enter the game.
- 2021-12-03, 17:30 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue with the Shadows Amidst Snowstorms event whereby the character is unable to damage the Fell Flower under certain circumstances.
- 2021-12-09, 15:35 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue under specific circumstances whereby when characters are using the gadgets Wind-Blessed Harpastum or Ubiquity Net, and performed a Normal Attack at the same time, there was a chance of an abnormality occurring with the Normal Attack's action. After the fix, when characters use the gadgets Wind-Blessed Harpastum or Ubiquity Net, and are interrupted by another action, the gadget will be launched and enter cooldown.
- 2021-12-10; 12:25 UTC+8
- Improves an issue whereby under specific circumstances, after entering Co-Op Mode, the quest objective "Rescue 2 little animals from the Place of Interest: Den of Thieves" from the World Quests "Bantan Sango Case File: Mystery of the Black Shadow" and "Bantan Sango Case File: Stealthy Trail" cannot be completed.
- Improves an issue whereby under specific circumstances, after entering Co-Op Mode, during the quest objective "Rescue 2 little animals from the Place of Interest: Den of Thieves" from the World Quests "Bantan Sango Case File: Mystery of the Black Shadow" and "Bantan Sango Case File: Stealthy Trail," the error message "Cannot interact with object" will appear when trying to open the cage.
- 2021-12-16, 15:10 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue with the World Quest "Bantan Sango Case File: Recognition" whereby under certain circumstances, after entering Co-Op Mode and exiting, the specific Furnishing reward is not able to be obtained.
Before the end of the "Bantan Sango Case Files: The Warrior Dog" event, Travelers who have encountered this problem can log out through the Paimon Menu and log back in to receive the corresponding Furnishing reward. After the event ends, they will re-issue corresponding rewards to Travelers who have encountered the problem but have not yet received the Furnishing reward via in-game mail.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances, when carrying out the Story Quest "The Oni's Evil," there will be an issue of not being able to complete the corresponding World Quest when completing the challenge objectives in World Quests "Bantan Sango Case File: Stealthy Trail" or "Bantan Sango Case File: The Truth (Just About) Comes to Light."Travelers who encounter this issue before the fix would need to complete Arataki Itto's Story Quest "The Oni's Evil" or log out through the Paimon Menu and log back in. They will address accounts affected by the above quest issue and implement a fix within 24 hours.
- Improves the quest objective of the World Quest "Bantan Sango Case File: Stealthy Trail" or "Bantan Sango Case File: The Truth (Just About) Comes to Light" under specific circumstances whereby in a thunderstorm, when carrying out the objective of "Rescue 2 little animals from the Place of Interest: Den of Thieves," the cage at the target location cannot be interacted with. Travelers who encounter this issue can log out through the Paimon Menu and log back in to continue the quest normally.
- 2021-12-23, 15:10 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a localization error in Portuguese for the description of Arataki Itto's Elemental Burst.
Fixes an issue whereby there are localization errors in Russian and Vietnamese for the description of Arataki Itto's Lv. 2 Constellation.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Shadows Amidst Snowstorms||—|
Áichén yǔ xuěyǐng
|The Dust and the Shadow of Snow|
Áichén yǔ xuěyǐng
Shirayuki ni hisomishi kage
|Shadows Beneath the White Snow|
|Korean||눈보라 속 그림자
Nunbora Sok Geurimja
|Shadows In Snowstorms|
|Spanish||Sombras de nieve y polvo||Shadows of Snow and Dust|
|French||Ombres au cœur du blizzard||Shadows in the Thick of the Snowstorm|
|Russian||Белая пыль и снежная тень
Belaya pyl' i snezhnaya ten'
|The White Dust and the Snowy Shadow|
Fun thuli lae ngao haeng hima
|Dust and Shadows of Snow|
|Vietnamese||Ảo Ảnh Giữa Bão Tuyết||Illusions Between the Snowstorm|
|German||Schatten im Schneesturm||Shadows within the Snowstorm|
|Indonesian||Debu dan Bayang-Bayang Salju||Dust and Shadows of Snow|
|Portuguese||Poeira e Neve Escura||Dust and Dark Snow|