New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- New Characters
- "Protector from Afar" Thoma (4-Star Pyro Polearm)
- "Savior From Another World" Aloy (5-Star Cryo Bow)
- New Weapons
- Polar Star (5-star Bow)
- Wavebreaker's Fin (4-star Polearm)
- Akuoumaru (4-star Claymore)
- Mouun's Moon (4-star Bow)
- New Enemies
- New Locations
- New Domains
- One Time Domain
- New Events
- Labyrinth Warriors
- Shadow of the Ancients
- Tuned to the World's Sounds
- Dreams of Bloom
- Ley Line Overflow
- New Quests
- Hangout Events: Series III
- World Quests
- System Update: Serenitea Pot
- Remarkable Chests: found on Tsurumi Island, containing Furnishing Blueprints or Furnishing Set Blueprints
- Sacred Sakura's Favor maximum level increased from Level 30 to Level 40.
- New Furnishings
- Floating Platform (New Category)
- Main Building
- Outdoor Furnishing
- Paving (New Category)
- New Purchasable Furnishings
- Forceful Tea Pine
- Verdant Ancient
- Flower's First Blushing Bloom
- Doves the World Over, Repose Seeking
- The Precious Pink of Spring
- The Red Kite's Waking and Sleeping
- The Wandering Bird Within
- Sappan and Vermilion Enjoined
- Thoughts Beyond the Pale
- The Bellflower Bids the Gloom Farewell
- The Aster's Sigh
- Melancholy, the Dewgrass Shadowing
- Of Promises Unkept the Night Flowers Speak
- Trees of Azure Jade
- Through White Foam the Jade Butterfly Soars
- Scarlet-Scented Fan Dance
- A Thousand Petals of Red Glaze
- "Between Nine Steps"
- Meditation Stone
- Wading Stones
- Hot Spring Whitestone: Secret Fire
- Weeping Stone
- Ardent Cinnabar
- Sub-Space Boulder: Sky Range
- Sub-Space Boulder: Solitude
- Sub-Space Boulder: Seat of Mist
- Sub-Space Boulder: Floating Precipice
- "Seal of the Provisional Head Priestess"
- New Purchasable Furnishing Blueprints
- Foundations of Stone: Path of Cultivation
- Foundations of Stone: Timely Arrival
- Foundations of Stone: Double-Time
- Maple Wood Vaulted Wall
- Maple Wood Square Ceiling
- Brown Maple Flooring
- Veranda Corner: Pavilion's Watch
- Inazuman Mansion: As One
- Inazuman Workshop: Exhaustive Regularity
- Inazuman Home: Routine Dimensions
- Inazuman Workshop: Multipurpose
- Inazuman Home: Clanking Metal
- Inazuman Workshop: Sweetness Sought
- Inazuman Home: Irreplaceable Foresight
- Inazuman Official Residence: Forcefulness
- Camp Watchtower: Viewport
- Camp Tent: Timely Tactics
- Camp Dwelling: Shoring Up
- Camp Gate: Fealty
- Encampment Fence: Jagged Teeth
- Encampment Fence: Decisive Judgment
- Encampment Fence: Honing Goad
- Shrine Hall: Gentle Wishes
- Shrine Annex: Pleased to Serve
- Shrine Corridor: Sakura-Dusted Path
- Shrine Corridor: Vermilion Gaze
- Estate Reception: Prim and Proper
- Estate Gate: Windy Doors
- Estate Corridor: Onward With Ease
- Estate Courtyard Corner: Measured Harmony
- Estate Storehouse: We Have Reserves
- Estate Courtyard Wall: Stoneguard
- Estate Courtyard Wall: Harmonious Corner
- Estate Courtyard Wall: Hidden Boundary
- Estate Wall Corner: Old City Palisade
- Yumemiru "Juunen" Street Lamp
- Aralia "Renzou" Street Lamp
- Narukami's Banner
- Camp Bow-Rack: Fletching
- Camp Spear-Rack: Point Break
- Red-Iron Coral
- Glowstone Parasol
- Otogi "Rikuyou" Wooden Barrel
- Village Well: Underground Spring
- "Kyuukou" Otogi Flower Terrace
- "Sanzai" Otogi Flower Terrace
- "Henji" Aralia Noticeboard
- Replica Ancient Otogi Keg
- Teahouse Vessel: Scent-Sealer
- Teahouse Cushion: Night-Woven
- Cast in Clay
- The Essential Vase
- A Favor Returned
- Common Cast Iron Stove
- "Hyoutei" Stacked Aralia Wood Boxes
- Teahouse Lamp: Light Concealed
- Maple Wood Lamp: Light Fragrance
- Maple Wood Floor Lamp: Clarity
- Court Lantern: Lingering Majesty
- Court Lantern: Thundering Heart
- Maple Wood Chandelier: Illume
- Teahouse Counter: "Toshimaru"
- Teahouse Round Stool: Pain Point Reduction
- Painted Vision: Of Mountains and Skies Distant
- Painted Vision: Stunning Waters
- Aralia "Bangaku" Shelf
- Aralia "Fusen" Cupboard
- Yumemiru "Dewcover" Wardrobe
- Maple Wood Ritual Drum: Festive Music
- Maple Wood Ritual Drum: A Great Din
- Teahouse Folding Screen: Hidden Heart of Gold
- Yumemiru "Decorum" Kimono Rack
- Ancestral Sword Rack: Four Core Principles
- Hatamoto Armor: Eijin Genkou
- Yumemiru "Jukaku" Folding Screen
- Yumemiru "Cold and Warmth" Kotatsu
- Evil-Slaying Bows
- Spiritchaser Screen
- "Divine Nose:" Kitsu-Kitsu Daruma
- "True Cookery": Nuki-Nuki Daruma
- Yumemiru "Sakura's Rest" Bed
- Whitestone Hot Spring: Diffusing Warmth
- Hot Spring Folding Screen: Moderation
- Hot Spring Outer Wall: No Vaulting
- Hot Spring Wall: Well-Grounded
- "Sekijou" Aralia Tea Table
- Hot Spring Foyer: Shelter from the Cold
- Village Well: Subterranean Secrets
- New Purchasable Furnishing Set Blueprints
- Wakeful Spring
- Military Exercise Grounds
- Eternal Domain of Fleeting Dreams
- A Thousand Swings
- Of Maple and Tea Scents Entwined
- New Recipes
- New Achievements
- New Namecards
- Spiral Abyss
- Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to:
- Pyro DMG dealt by party members increased by 60%.
- Hydro DMG dealt by party members increased by 60%.
- Updated the monster lineup on Floors 11 – 12 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Starting from the first time that the Lunar Phase refreshes after updating to Version 2.2, the three Lunar Phases will be as follows：
- Phase 1: Vanguard Moon
- After the challenge begins, when a character's Elemental Energy is greater than or equal to 50%, they will gain a 6.5% ATK Bonus every second. Max 10 stacks. When a character's Elemental Energy is less than 30%, the ATK Bonus gained this way will be cleared.
- Phase 2: Chiliastic Moon
- After the challenge begins, when a character's Elemental Energy is 100%, they will gain 1 stack of Auspice every second. Max 10 stacks. When this character unleashes their Elemental Burst, all Auspice stacks will be cleared, and the DMG dealt by this character will be increased by 5% for each stack cleared for the next 10s. While the character is enjoying the DMG Bonus gained via this method, they cannot gain any more stacks.
- Phase 3: Splendiferous Moon
- After the challenge begins, when the active character's Elemental Energy is greater than or equal to 50%, they will continuously release shockwaves that deal DMG to opponents. When their Elemental Energy reaches 100%, these shockwaves will deal even greater DMG.
- Phase 1: Vanguard Moon
Adjustments & Optimizations
- After Travelers abandon the challenge in the "Full Speed Ahead" commission quest, the remaining enemies will no longer drop Elemental Particles.
- Optimizes the experience of the "Rules of Safe Transportation" and "Safe Conduct" commission quests in the Inazuma area, and increased the HP and Movement SPD of the hot air balloon.
- Optimizes the trial character's Artifacts and Talent levels in some Story Quests, so that they change dynamically with the World Level.
- Increases Inventory limit for Artifacts from 1,000 to 1,500.
- Adjusts the display order after performing a 10-wish pull. After adjustment, the pull results will be displayed with the following priority (from left to right): 5-star character > 5-star weapon > 4-star character > 4-star or 3-star weapon > items not converted to Starglitter > items converted to Starglitter > Sequence acquired. (Originally: 5-star character > 4-star character > 5-star weapon > 4-star or 3-star weapon > items not converted to Starglitter > items converted to Starglitter > Sequence acquired.)
- Adds a new feature to skip the display scene when performing a 10-wish pull.
- Adds feature for learning Furnishing Blueprints in the Forge menu, Crafting Bench, and the Furnishing Creation interface in Serenitea Pot.
- Optimizes location selection logic in the Expedition page when using a Controller.
- The conditions for purchasing the Starter Supply Bundle and Wayfarer's Supply Bundle permanent bundles are adjusted to Adventure Rank 25 or above (originally Adventure Rank 1).
- Optimizes the performance of the Hangout Event interface.
- Adds ending status display in the Hangout Event interface.
- Adds new hints in the Hangout Event Storyline Summary screen: during the process, you can start playing from any of the completed plot nodes.
- Options you have selected before will be recorded when the Hangout Event is played on the same device.
- Optimizes the Time Adjustment experience in Paimon Menu: you can now change time over the span of days.
- Adds some prompts for loading screens.
- Optimizes the descriptions of Sucrose's Lv. 4 Constellation "Alchemania" and of Noelle's Passive Talent "Nice and Clean" (only the descriptions were revised, the actual effects of the skill work as intended in-game).
- Original description of Sucrose's "Alchemania": "Every 7 Normal and Charged Attacks, Sucrose will reduce the CD of Astable Anemohypostasis Creation - 6308 by 1-7s."
- Revised description: "Sucrose will reduce the CD of Astable Anemohypostasis Creation - 6308 by 1-7s for every 7 Normal or Charged Attack hits she scores against opponents. One hit may be counted every 0.1s."
- Original description of Noelle's "Nice and Clean": "Breastplate's CD is reduced by 1s per 4 Normal Attack or Charged Attack hits. Hitting multiple enemies with one attack is only counted as one hit."
- Revised description: "Noelle will decrease the CD of Breastplate by 1s for every 4 Normal or Charged Attack hits she scores on opponents. One hit may be counted every 0.1s."
- Optimizes the music switching range in some areas.
- Optimizes the voice-over for some characters and quests.
- Reduces the time delay between characters opening the Treasure Chest and triggering of the relevant voice-over line.
- Adjusts the voice-over of Sayu when she deploys her wind glider.
- In the Shop > Stardust Exchange section, there is now no limit to the amount of Mora that can be exchanged, but we have added a limit for each exchange, which is 100.
- At the Souvenir Shops in Mondstadt and Liyue, there is no limit to the amount of Mora that can be exchanged, but we have added a limit for each exchange, which is 300.
- Updates the usable materials for the Parametric Transformer: including new harvestable materials in Inazuma and certain materials dropped by enemies, etc.
- Reduces visual obstruction from special effects when bow characters enter Aiming Mode (such as shield effects and the effects of the Raiden Shogun's Chakra Desiderata).
- Reduces the brightness of the Raiden Shogun's Chakra Desiderata in various lighting conditions.
- New items at NPC Marjorie's store in Mondstadt: Windblume Festival Commemorative Balloon, Windsong Lyre, and Wind-Blessed Harpastum are currently available for purchase.
- Optimizes the rules for the appearance of "warm" ground in the Domain "Peak of Vindagnyr" in order to avoid the long absence of "warm" ground.
- Reduced the camera shake caused by storms and lightning in the open world, and optimizes the gaming experience when thunderstorms are in high frequency.
- Adds PC platform support for DualSense™ Wireless Controller for PS5™. Travelers, please keep in mind when using the DualSense™ Wireless Controller:
- Please connect the DualSense™ Wireless Controller to the PC before opening the game.
- After connecting the controller, you need to configure the sound channels of the wireless controller: Windows Settings > System > Sound > Sound Control Panel > Playback > Right click on "Speaker Wireless Controller" > Configure Speakers > Select Configuration [Four Channels] > Next > Select all full-range speakers > Next > Finish.
- When replacing the USB port connected to the controller, you may need to reconfigure the Wireless Controller sound channel and restart the game.
- The vibration function when Bluetooth is connected to the DualSense™ Wireless Controller is not currently supported. If you would like to feel the vibration function of the Controller, please use a wired
- Fixes an issue whereby when carrying out the Archon Quest "The Servant's Path", the challenge quest didn't fail even though all party members had fallen.
- Fixes an issue with the Archon Quest "Wishes" whereby the NPC Yae Miko would not disappear after completing the quest.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby the enemies may abnormally move outside of the combat radius during the Archon Quest "The Omnipresent God."
- Fixes an issue during the Daily Commission "The Gourmet Supremos: Foodie Quiz" whereby the camera may point abnormally after the Traveler answered the question.
- Fixes an issue during the Daily Commission "Crash Course on Inazuman Fashion" whereby when the server disconnected, the NPC Ogura Mio may unexpectedly disappear after reconnecting to the server.
- Fixes an issue in the World Quest "Seirai Stormchasers" whereby the quest objectives "Go to investigate the Warding Stone" or "Seal the Warding Stone" may not be able to be completed normally once Travelers enter Co-Op Mode. After the Version 2.2 update, if Travelers are still experiencing similar problems, please exit and log back in to the game to continue the quest.
- Fixes an issue with the Domain "Momiji-Dyed Court" whereby characters could climb abnormally in some parts.
- Fixed an issue with the Domain "Palace in a Pool" whereby characters would keep dropping at certain positions.
- Fixes an issue with Tartaglia whereby the camera and attack method of his Aiming Mode were abnormal under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an issue with Kujou Sara whereby her retreat distance might be abnormal when casting her Elemental Skill.
- Fixes an issue with Sangonomiya Kokomi whereby under certain circumstances, when she casts her Elemental Burst, the duration of the character moving on the surface of the water would become abnormal.
- Fixes an issue with Barbara whereby after unlocking her Lv. 4 Constellation, when her Charged Attack hits opponents, there is a small chance that it didn't restore the normal amount of Elemental Energy.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the Traveler resonates with the Statue of the Seven of another element, Elemental Energy is not consumed when the character unleashes their Elemental Burst.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby when a character returns to the Domain after triggering another player's Jean's Lv. 6 Constellation, the number of attacks it receives will not refresh.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the character moves as a torrent on the ice surface, the ice surface will melt abnormally and the character will enter swimming mode.
- Fixes an issue whereby some characters' eyes might appear abnormally when they jump or launch Plunging Attacks into the water.
- Fixes an issue that causes the brightness of Beidou's or Jean's weapon to be abnormal when Noelle uses her Elemental Burst immediately after Beidou or Jean use their Elemental Burst.
- Fixes an issue with Klee whereby if you change to another character before her Charged Attack deals DMG, the effects of her Passive Talent "Sparkling Burst" may not be triggered properly.
- Fixes an issue whereby when a character leaves the field after using the Anemo rings to land, the character will move sideways abnormally when they come on the field again.
- Fixes an issue whereby the special effects of Raiden Shogun's Chakra Desiderata might appear abnormally or linger under some conditions.
- Fixes an issue with the Raiden Shogun whereby the Cooldown reduction effect would be incorrectly displayed on party members' Elemental Skill button when she triggers her Lv. 6 Constellation effect (Elemental Burst CD display and actual CD reduction effects of party members work as intended).
- Fixes an issue with the Raiden Shogun whereby when she is added to the party, under certain circumstances, when other characters in the party interact with NPCs, Places of Interest, etc., the effect of stacking Resolve for Raiden Shogun will be triggered incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue with the Boss Signora whereby she may not be able to move normally while in "Blazing Heat" phase.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Specters would move below the water surface.
- Fixes an issue with Co-Op Mode, whereby when it was raining, there was a possibility that the enemy did not receive the Wet effect caused by the rain, and thus Vaporization reaction did not increase the damage dealt.
- Fixes an issue in Single Player Mode whereby the calculation of the duration and cooldown of opponents' abilities would not be interrupted after the game was paused.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the character's equipped gadgets were switched from Wind Catcher to NRE (Menu 30), the Gadget icon would abnormally leave a halo effect.
- Fixes an issue in the descriptions of some Furnishing Set Blueprints whereby Aloy was not displayed among the companions who prefer this set (The display and the effect of these sets were not affected. When players place these sets, they can still receive Companion Gifts from Aloy).
- Fixes an issue that there may be a delay in the disappearance of the marker after the character obtained the corresponding ore at the Magical Crystal Ore marker on Seirai Island in Inazuma.
- Fixes an issue in the Weapon Details menu that caused the weapon accessories (such as sword tassels) to slowly become longer with the waiting time.
- Fixes an issue whereby some of the button mappings in the Settings were displayed incorrectly when using Xbox wireless controllers during the game.
- Fixes an issue with abnormal sound effects of some character skills, enemy sound effects, and menu sound effects.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Chinese voice-over did not match the subtitles in some quests.
- Fixes an issue with some characters' English voice-over and fixes the issue whereby Japanese voice-over lines were missing from certain quests
- Fixes Chinese and English voice-over errors on some Characters and quests as well as Korean voice-over errors on some NPCs.
- Fixes an issue whereby under specific circumstances, certain puzzle mechanics could not be solved in the Starglow Cavern in Dragonspine.
- Fixes an issue whereby the glowing part at the top of the Small Lamp Grass might disappear.
- Fixes an issue whereby abnormal images would appear on the windows of the office at the Knights of Favonius headquarters.
- Adjusts the effect of the Thunder Barrier glow in Inazuma.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the current character automatically switched to another character after the character carrying the Electrogranum died, the Electrogranum would disappear abnormally.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby the fishing rod would abnormally remain in the character's hand after fishing.
- Fixes an issue whereby some abnormal errors may occur when using Gadgets (After the Version update is complete, you will need to re-equip your Gadget from your Inventory).
- Fixes textual errors and display issues in Traditional Chinese, Spanish, German, English, French, Indonesian, Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, and Japanese and optimizes the localization of text. (Note: Related in-game functions have not changed. Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.) Text-related fixes and optimizations in English include:
- Optimized instances of a character's name from "Kannagara" to "Kamuna."
- Optimized instances of a character's name.
- There is a small chance that the in-game camera will not work properly when some characters cast their Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst. Travelers who experience this issue can exit the game via the Paimon Menu and end all game client processes before logging in again as a temporary fix. If the issue persists, Travelers can report the issue through the Feedback tab in the Paimon Menu.
- There is an error in the amount of Mora required to forge the gadget "Electro Treasure Compass" whereby 500 Mora is currently required. The amount of Mora required will be corrected to 50,000 Mora. This issue will be fixed in Version 2.3.
- There is an issue whereby when using Apple iPad models with the iOS 15 system to connect a controller to play the game, the Control Type could not be switched to "Controller" in the Settings screen. This issue will be fixed in a later update, please stay tuned for future notices.
- When cutting down trees in the open world, with the exception of Cuihua Trees, there is an issue whereby the first time a character attacks a tree after getting close to it, the attack will not hit. This issue will be fixed in a later version update.
- There is a localization error in German for the text "Riptide" in the description of the Talent "Normal Attack: Cutting Torrent" for the character "Childe" Tartaglia (Hydro). This issue will be fixed in the October 21 update.
- There is a localization error in Thai for the reward text of the song "An Old Friend's Send-Off" on Pro Mode in the event "Tuned to the World's Sounds". This issue will be fixed in a later update, please stay tuned for future notices.
- Under certain circumstances, there is an issue whereby the Remarkable Chest that can produce the Furnishing Blueprint "Official Residence Corridor: Power's Reach" near Chirai Shrine in Inazuma does not refresh. This issue will be fixed in an update on October 21. If Travelers defeat the enemies in the area on October 21 after 4:00 (Server Time) and before the time of the fix, the Remarkable Chest will respawn the following day at 4:00 (Server Time) after the fix.
- Under certain circumstances, during the event "Labyrinth Warriors," duplicate characters or characters not in the lineup will appear in the party abnormally, and the party cannot be configured. Travelers who encounter this problem can try to temporarily leave the trial and re-enter as a temporary fix. If the issue persists, Travelers can report the issue through the Feedback tab in the Paimon Menu.
- In the French and Indonesian languages, the event description for the "Dreams of Bloom" event contains an error.
- When carrying out the World Quest "Orobashi's Legacy: Part V", there is a small chance whereby the Boss Maguu Kenki may abnormally move outside of the combat radius and restore its HP. Travelers who experience this issue can exit the game via the Paimon Menu and log in again as a temporary fix. If the issue persists, Travelers can report the issue through the Feedback tab in the Paimon Menu.
Post-patch Optimization & Fixes
- 2021-10-13, 12:15 UTC+8
- The "Mask of Memories" Blueprint could not be found on the Forge screen. Travelers who want to learn this blueprint can use it through Inventory > Precious Items.
- 2021-10-13, 22:40 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue with the quest objective "Make an offering to the perch" in the World Quest "Through the Mists" whereby after collecting the three feathers, there is a chance that the button "Make an offering to the perch" will not appear.
- 2021-10-13, 23:55 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue in Spanish whereby the "WARNING: READ BEFORE PLAYING" notice was incorrectly displayed in English.
- Fixes an issue affecting the Korean language version whereby the text for some quest dialogue does not display correctly.
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a small probability that the models of characters, enemies, and terrain may be displayed abnormally when playing the game with some Android devices.
- Fixes an issue whereby when using Apple iPad models with the iOS 15 system to connect a controller to play the game, the Control Type could not be switched to "Controller" in the Settings screen.
- 2021-10-14, 19:15 UTC+8
- Fixes a localization error in the weapon description for the weapon "Polar Star" affecting the following languages: Traditional Chinese, English, Indonesian, Thai, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Vietnamese, and Japanese.
- The incorrect version read: "If you should dare to tear your eyes off those charlatans who call themselves gods,"
- The revised version reads: "If your dreams find no acceptance, if you nurse wounds that will not fade,"
- Fixes an issue whereby some Remarkable Chests in Tsurumi Island refreshed abnormally, causing said treasure chests to appear in advance (only the treasure chest refreshing rules are fixed, the total number of treasure chests remains unchanged
- 2021-10-14, 23:00 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue in the Serenitea Pot whereby when using Guest Assistance to speed up the creation process for an offline friend, the time reduced was not correctly subtracted from the remaining crafting time. Travelers who experience this issue can exit the game via the Paimon Menu and log in again. This will subtract the 4 hours normally from the remaining time of the Furnishing that has an accelerated creation process.
- 2021-10-21, 16:05 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a localization error in German for the text "Riptide" in the description of the Talent "Normal Attack: Cutting Torrent" for the character "Childe" Tartaglia (Hydro).
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a localization error in Thai for the reward text of the song "An Old Friend's Send-Off" on Pro Mode in the event "Tuned to the World's Sounds".
- Fixes an issue near the Teleport Waypoint at Chirai Shrine in Tsurumi Island whereby after the Traveler completes the three Electro Seelie puzzle and unlocks the corresponding treasure chest, the chest will disappear abnormally the next day if it is not opened. Travelers who experience this issue can exit the game via the Paimon Menu, then log back in to obtain the treasure chest normally.
- Fixes an issue under certain circumstances whereby two Remarkable Chests near Chirai Shrine in Inazuma do not refresh normally (these two treasure chests produce the Furnishing Blueprint "Official Residence Corridor: Power's Reach" and Furnishing Blueprint "Inazuman Official Residence: Strict Adherence" respectively). If Travelers defeat the enemies in the area on October 21 after 4:00 (Server Time) and before the time of the fix, the Remarkable Chests will respawn the following day at 4:00 (Server Time) after the fix.
- Fixes an issue under some circumstances whereby the trial character "Protector From Afar" Thoma (Pyro) is able to leave the quest area during the Hangout Event "A Housekeeper's Daily Chores."
- 2021-10-28, 16:30 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a small chance that some enemies might not refresh normally when playing games with iOS devices.
- Fixes an issue with the character's homing function whereby there is a chance that it would always target the Ruin Hunter first, when the character is fighting a Ruin Hunter and multiple enemies at the same time.
- Note: A similar issue may occur when a character is fighting a Ruin Grader, a Ruin Guard, and multiple enemies at the same time. We are paying close attention to the possible impact of other operations that can produce the same effect. If we have plans to change them in the future, we will announce that as soon as possible.
- 2021-11-12, 23:05 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby under specific circumstances, if Travelers plant seeds in the current Realm Layout then switch to a different Realm Layout, the plants cannot be collected.
- Travelers who encounter this problem, please go to your Serenitea pot then enter and exit placement mode to resolve the issue.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Into the Perilous Labyrinth of Fog||—|
Wùhǎi xuán míjìng
|Perilous Labyrinth in the Sea of Fog|
Wùhǎi xuán míjìng
|Korean||안개의 미궁 속으로
Angae-ui Migung Sogeuro
|Into the Labyrinth of Fog|
|Spanish||El laberinto de niebla||The Labyrinth of Fog|
|French||Dans les méandres de la brume||Into the Meanders of the Fog|
|Russian||Тайны туманного моря
Tayny tumannogo morya
|Secrets of the Misty Sea|
wangwon man mok maya
|A Pool and Foggy Veil of Illusions|
|Vietnamese||Bí Ẩn Biển Sương Mù|
|German||Hinein ins Labyrinth des Nebels||Into the Labyrinth of Fog|
|Indonesian||Misteri Lautan Kabut||Mystery of the Sea of Fog|
|Portuguese||Mistério do Mar de Névoa||Mystery of the Sea of Fog|