Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- New System
- Serenitea Pot (Homeland/Housing)
- New Characters
- "Dance of the Shimmering Wave" Eula (5-Star Cryo Claymore)
- "Wise Innocence" Yanfei (4-Star Pyro Catalyst)
- New Equipment
- Song of Broken Pines (5-Star Claymore)
- Event Wishes
- New Artifacts
- New Domains
- New Monsters
- New Events
- New Quests
- Hangout Events: Series II
- Story Quests
- World Quests
- Other Additions
- Inventory Category
- Precious Items
- A Realm Beyond: Series I
- Memories of the Heart
- Spiral Abyss
- Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to:
- Your character will be periodically inflicted with Slowing Water, greatly increasing your skills' CD duration until the inflicted Hydro element is removed.
- Physical DMG dealt by all party members increased by 75%.
- Updates the monster lineup on Floor 11 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Updates the monster lineup on Floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Starting from the first time that the Lunar Phase refreshes after updating to Version 1.5, the three Lunar Phases will be as follows:
- Phase 1: Blade-Dance Moon
When a character scores consecutive hits on an opponent with Normal Attacks within 2s, this character's Physical DMG is increased by 5% for 10s. This effect stacks up to 5 times, and only 1 stack is added at a time regardless of how many enemies are hit in one strike. When 5 stacks have been obtained, further hits on opponents will unleash shockwaves that deal AoE DMG. A shockwave can be created in this manner once every 1s.
- Phase 2: Thorny Moon
A backlash will occur when opponents hit a character protected by a shield, unleashing a shockwave that deals AoE DMG. Can occur once every 6s.
- Phase 3: Rebellious Moon
When a character scores Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack hits that deal Physical DMG to opponents, this character's CRIT Rate is increased by 3% for 10s. This effect stacks up to 5 times, and only 1 stack is added at a time regardless of how many enemies are hit in one strike. When 5 stacks have been obtained, CRIT Hits on opponents will unleash shockwaves that deal AoE DMG. A shockwave can be created in this manner once every 1s.
- Phase 1: Blade-Dance Moon
- Floor 11 Ley Line Disorders changed to:
- The new Mail Pins function has been added. Pinned mail will be placed at the top of your mail list and will not be deleted when pressing Delete Read. However, pinned mail will still expire as normal.
- On mobile, UI Border Offset setting has been added to Settings > Controls.
- Adds voiced interactions for characters in the open world.
- Adds a Compatibility Mode option for the audio API on Android devices. Try switching to this mode if you experience any of the following issues:
- Distorted sound (electrical noise) from your device, failure to switch between left and right audio channels, screen recordings do not capture audio, screen recordings feature distorted audio, difficulty switching to and from earphones when plugged in/removed, electrical noise through Bluetooth earphones.
- Adds Japanese voice-over for certain characters.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances, in English, the voice of Diona in Diona's Hangout Event is temporarily provided by Jackie Lastra.
Adjustments & Optimizations
- Added Item Owned Count in Crafting, Forging, and Cooking menus.
- Windblume Festival Commemorative Balloon and Windsong Lyre purchasable from Granny Shan using Mora.
- Added Combat Voicelines to Character Profile
- Added Confirmation Dialog to when unfriending
- Three opportunities will arise every week to halve the Original Resin cost of revitalizing the Trounce Blossoms at the Trounce Domains and Dominator of Wolves challenges.
- In Co-Op Mode, when there are two or less characters in the team that can be controlled per player, the Companionship EXP obtained is doubled.
- New Voice-Over Files Management function added to PC and mobile: You can uninstall voice-over files by going to Settings > Language > Manage Voice-Over Files. (In Version 1.5, you must first update the voice-over files under Settings > Language > Voice-Over Language before you can uninstall them.)
- Optimizations to some controls when using a controller:
- When moving the left joystick up and down to select who you want to chat with, the right side of the screen will switch to the corresponding chat information without needing to first press the Confirm button.
- Move the left joystick to the right to enter the selected chat.
- The Sort Rule button on the Weapons screen (in Inventory), Artifacts screen (in Inventory), and Character Selection screen (in the Character Menu) has been changed from the up button to the down button.
- The left joystick can now be used to switch between sections of the interface in Settings and Achievements.
- Optimizes the display design of the Controller screen: When a button status changes from usable to unusable, the button icon will be hidden.
- On the Report screen, the default button for text editing has been made consistent with the controls of other in-game interface: for PlayStation controllers, this has been changed from the circle button to the square button; for Xbox controllers, this has been changed from the B button to the X button.
- The controls to skip the Battle Pass animation, Wish animation, and animation of claiming rewards in Domains has been changed for controller users: now, hold the circle/B button to skip; the confirmation pop-up window has been removed.
- The button layout display of different controllers has been made consistent.
- The controls for closing the pop-up menus for Artifact Enhancement, Weapon Enhancement, Artifact Filter, and Character Selection has been changed: the Back button previously closed the entire screen, but it now only closes the pop-up menu.
- Optimizes the default text and display status in the text entry box:
- Unsent text in the text entry box will be saved as a draft in the current chat's text entry box.
- When the text entry box in the current chat is empty, the draft (if any have been saved) will be displayed.
- The text entry box will be cleared after a draft is completed and sent, if the chat is deleted from the chat list, or after exiting the game.
- Optimizes some displays of chat boxes on PC and PlayStation®4:
- After deleting the other player in the chat, the chat content on the main chat screen will be deleted.
- After going offline, chat content on the main chat screen will be cleared. It will only display new messages received after the last time you went offline (including messages received while offline).
- Optimizes aiming on mobile:
- On mobile, three additional adjustment levels have been added under Settings > Camera Sensitivity (Aimed Shot Mode). It has been increased from the original levels 1 to 5 (which now correspond with the new levels 4 to 8) to the new adjustment levels 1 to 8.
- On mobile, the Acceleration Slider (Aimed Mode) setting has been added. With this setting enabled, the camera movement speed will change dynamically with the speed of your finger. Sliding faster causes the camera angle to rotate more.
- The amount of Condensed Resin has been added above the button to claim rewards for Domains and Ley Line Blossoms (if you have no Condensed Resin, it will not be displayed).
- Optimizes the anti-aliasing effect on the avatar in one's profile.
- Optimizes the animation performance of Zhongli's Plunging Attack.
- Optimizes the animation performance of nearby monsters and objects in Co-Op Mode when the visiting player is far from the host player.
- Optimizes the aesthetics of lighting effects of certain weapons after ascension.
- Adjusts some missions in Battle Pass > Weekly Missions (the total BEP that can be earned remains unchanged by the adjustment).
- Deleted BP Missions:
- Collect 100 Mondstadt local specialties
- Collect 100 Liyue local specialties
- Complete the Wolf of the North Challenge
- Complete the Stormterror Domain Challenge
- Complete the Golden House Challenge
- New BP Missions:
- Complete Trounce Domains or the Dominator of Wolves challenge 3 times
- Obtain a total of 1,000 Realm Currency
- Create a total of 10 furnishings
- Purchase 2 items from the Teapot Traveling Salesman in another player's Serenitea Pot
- Deleted BP Missions:
- The Stellar Reunion event is amended as follows:
- Deletes the following quests:
- Forge 3 items
- Defeat boss enemy 1 time
- Adds the following quests:
- Level up a character once using any quantity of Character EXP Materials
- Enhance a weapon once
- Enhance an artifact once
- For the Original Resin consumption quests, decreases the quantity of Original Resin that Travelers at Adventure Rank 10–50 are required to consume
- No change has been made to the total points that can be obtained in one day.
- Applies to: Travelers who activate the Stellar Reunion event after the V1.5 update
- Deletes the following quests:
- Fixes an issue in the Domain "Midsummer Courtyard" whereby the Mutant Electro Slime may incorrectly remain in place.
- Fixes an issue with the Cryo Regisvine and Pyro Regisvine bosses whereby when they fall, Xiao may get stuck inside them when using his Elemental Skill "Lemniscatic Wind Cycling."
- Fixes an issue with the Cryo Regisvine and Pyro Regisvine bosses whereby they are raised into the air by Geo constructs created before they refresh.
- Fixes an issue whereby monsters' Mist Bubble skill may incorrectly trap characters or monsters.
- Fixes an issue whereby Abyss Mages lack a shield for a short time when they appear.
- Fixes an issue with the monster Abyss Herald: Wicked Torrents whereby there is a small chance that its Elemental Shield cannot be triggered and it cannot be defeated.
- Fixes an issue with the Pyro Abyss Mage in Domains whereby it may not move when its target is far away.
- Fixes an issue whereby certain characters' skills are unable to trigger elemental reactions in Co-Op Mode.
- Fixes an issue whereby immediately switching characters after a character equipped with Prototype Amber casts an Elemental Burst may cause the character to miss an opportunity to regenerate Elemental Energy.
- Fixes an issue with some non-slime monsters whereby the weapon Black Tassel's effect "Bane of the Soft" is incorrectly triggered.
- Fixes an issue whereby when certain characters are standing on a slope, the position of their weapon will be incorrect in idle animations.
- Fixes an issue whereby when bow-wielding characters are standing in Aiming Mode on top of the Solar Isotoma, the Solar Isotoma is unable to generate a crystallized platform.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Phoenix summoned by Diluc's Elemental Burst and certain monster skill effects, such as Rumbling Stone, are affected by some skills (such as the Anemo Traveler's "Gust Surge").
- Fixes an issue with Fischl's Lv. 1 Constellation "Gaze of the Deep" whereby Oz's joint attacks may not deal damage.
- Fixes an issue with Fischl's Elemental Burst "Midnight Phantasmagoria" whereby she will incorrectly pass through some large monsters.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Fischl summons Oz, he incorrectly targets the burning area generated by the Pyro Regisvine's seeds.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Oz, summoned by Fischl, triggers certain elemental reactions that attack multiple opponents, an incorrect quantity of Elemental Particles is generated.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Xiao defeats certain opponents with his Elemental Skill "Lemniscatic Wind Cycling," he is unable to gain the Elemental Particles generated by "Lemniscatic Wind Cycling."
- Fixes an issue with the shield generated by Diona whereby when terminating the game client process while the shield is active, the effect duration of the Passive Talent "Cat's Tail Secret Menu" may not be as expected.
- Fixes an issue whereby the orientation of the Vision on the character models of Bennett, Xinyan, Hu Tao, Zhongli, and Xingqiu is incorrect.
- Fixes an issue with Keqing whereby after unleashing her Elemental Burst "Starward Sword," the afterimage effects do not disappear correctly.
- Fixes an issue with Beidou whereby pressing the Attack button consecutive times when beginning a Charged Attack causes the Charged Attack duration to function abnormally.
- Fixes an issue with the Ice Lotus created by Ganyu's Elemental Skill and the Baron Bunny created by Amber's Elemental Skill whereby if they are destroyed just as their duration is about to end, they may generate two Elemental Particles in quick succession.
- Fixes an issue whereby in certain situations, Elemental Energy is not consumed when characters unleash their Elemental Burst.
- Fixes an issue in languages other than Simplified Chinese whereby the description for the Ruin Hunter entry in the Archive is missing.
- Fixes an issue whereby characters may display abnormal colors when changing characters multiple times after activating Elemental Sight.
- Fixes an issue whereby the charge status of the Wind Catcher gadget is displayed incorrectly after switching accounts.
- Fixes an issue whereby the background of the Archive is abnormally transparent when opening the Living Beings section of the Archive after opening the Character Menu.
- Fixes an issue on mobile whereby you are unable to set pins on the edges of the map when using a controller.
- Fixes an issue on mobile whereby you are unable to scroll through the list in the Statue's Blessing screen when using a controller.
- Fixes an issue on PC whereby Esc cannot be used to return to the previous menu when viewing the Hangout Memories of a Hangout Event.
- Fixes some voice-over issues, out-of-sync voice-over and animation, and missing voice-over files.
- Fixes distorted audio affecting the Windsong Lyre gadget.
- Fixes the issue of incorrect character voice positioning when using surround sound devices.
- Fixes an issue with the Books section of the Archive whereby the descriptions of Vol. 6, 7, and 8 of "Hex & Hound" are the same when they are not yet unlocked.
- Fixes an issue whereby the cleaning animation doesn't adapt correctly to the display size under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby if one is switching characters when entering a room in a building, the original character will still be switched back out onto the field.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Restorative Power of the Statues of the Seven may be cleared after going offline or after returning to your own world from a Co-Op session.
- Fixes an issue in languages other than Simplified Chinese and Japanese whereby the description for the Domain "Temple of the Lion" is missing.
- Fixes textual errors and display issues in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Vietnamese, and Japanese and optimizes the localization of the text. (Note: Related in-game functions have not changed. Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.)
- In English, the fixes and optimizations to textual errors, display issues, and localization of the text include:
- Optimizes the wording on the Crystal Top-Up screen. The original description reads: "First-time buyer bonus available only once". The revised description reads: "Double Crystal bonus valid for first purchase of each value only".
- When multiple elemental reactions take place simultaneously, some elemental-reaction-related DMG Bonuses may be incorrect (for example, DMG Bonuses triggered by the 4-Piece Set effects of the Crimson Witch of Flames and Thundering Fury artifact sets). This issue will be fixed in a future version. Further information on when the fix will occur will appear in a future notice.
- When switching characters while protected by a shield, there is a small chance that the character who takes the field will be launched if hit by an attack with a rather strong interrupt effect at the moment of switching. This issue will be fixed in a later version update. Please stay tuned for future notices regarding the exact fix time.
- Casting characters' skills while using the Windsong Lyre gadget may cause errors with the skills' effects. This issue will be fixed in a later version update. Please stay tuned for future notices regarding the exact fix time.
- In Noelle's Hangout Event and Barbara's Hangout Event, some subtitles do not match the meaning of the voice-over in some languages (including English). Our developers are currently working to fix the issue. Please stay tuned for future announcements regarding the exact time of the fix.
- In Zhongli's Story Quest "Historia Antiqua: Act II - No Mere Stone," there is an error with the English voice-over for the line "My life is nigh on eternal. I will go on with the infinite flow of time. And you, Morax... You too will live for many a day to come." such that it does not match the subtitle. This issue will be fixed in Version 1.6.
- After entering the Serenitea Pot, if the game reconnects, commissions will disappear from the Quest Menu (Note: display issue only). Travelers who encounter this issue can simply leave the Serenitea Pot to resolve the issue.
- For players on the PlayStation®4, during the World Quest "A Teapot to Call Home: Part II," if the game reconnects during the quest objective "Talk to Tubby," the camera angle will be locked. Travelers who encounter this issue should first try leaving the game from the Paimon Menu, then logging back in. Alternatively, open the Map, select the Serenitea Pot icon in the lower-right corner, and teleport back to Teyvat. If the issue persists, Travelers can report the issue through the Feedback tab in the Paimon Menu.
- In Co-Op Mode and under certain circumstances, if other Travelers are visiting the Serenitea Pot, the host will receive the erroneous message that another Traveler "has left the Serenitea Pot" upon returning to Teyvat. (There is no issue with related game functions.)
- In Co-Op Mode, Travelers who enter the Serenitea Pot will receive the erroneous message that another Traveler "has left the Serenitea Pot." (There is no issue with related game functions and when the host enters their own Serenitea Pot from Teyvat, this message will not appear.)
- When there is thunder in the open world, the character voice-over line "When Thunder Strikes" is incorrectly triggered repeatedly. The trigger mechanism for this voice-over line will be temporarily removed in the update on May 6, and this issue will be fixed in Version 1.6.
- During Diona's Hangout Event, if the Traveler is in the party when the "Search for the kitty on Mondstadt's rooftops" objective fails, the Traveler will display incorrectly and disappear. This issue can be fixed on the spot by teleporting, switching the Traveler out from the party, or by logging out and back in again. Our developers are currently working to fix this issue. Please stay tuned for further updates.
- In the open world, "Guoba" created by Xiangling's Elemental Skill, the bursts of flame created by Pyro Abyss Mages when they are dancing and regenerating their shields, and the wind current within the Eye of the Storm's Hurricane Sphere will sometimes be positioned incorrectly. Our developers are currently working to fix this issue. Please stay tuned for further updates.
- During the "Energy Amplifier Initiation" event, there is a chance that destroying the Mutation Stone will not remove the buff from opponents within the Place of Interest correctly. Our developers are currently working to fix this issue. Please stay tuned for further updates.
- Certain characters, such as Yanfei, have a small chance of being launched if hit by an attack when they use an Elemental Burst. This issue will be fixed in the update on June 9.
Post-patch Optimization & Fixes
- 2021-04-28, 21:00 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a small chance that the objective "Enter the Serenitea Pot" in the quest "A Teapot to Call Home: Part II" is unable to be completed. Travelers affected by this issue can log back into the game, enter the Serenitea Pot, return to the open world, and then re-enter the Serenitea Pot to continue progressing in the quest.
- Fixes an issue in the Serenitea Pot whereby using Guest Assistance to speed up the creation process results in an incorrect creation time. This has been amended such that a Guest can help speed up the creation process by 4 hours each time. The maximum time reduction for each furnishing remains unchanged (4 hours).
Travelers affected by this issue can restart the game to continue playing normally.
- 2021-04-29, 16:30 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby certain attacks that deal Pyro DMG (such as Klee's Charged Attack, Diluc's Elemental Skill, etc.) will incorrectly trigger both the Melt and Shatter reactions simultaneously when they hit Frozen targets, which is not in keeping with previous versions.
- 2021-04-30, 14:30 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby mobile platforms users may be able to place furnishings in invalid or out-of-bounds locations (such as placing furnishings in midair) in certain circumstances, which may result in errors in controlling — or the inability to control — the furnishings.
After this update, if you previously encountered such errors due to placing furnishings in invalid or out-of-bounds locations, you can use the Feedback option on the Paimon Menu in-game to submit feedback. We will help to fix accounts that have encountered these errors.
- Fixes an issue on PC when the Keyboard control type is selected whereby if the input language is set to German or French, the F6 and F7 hotkeys cannot be used after entering the Serenitea Pot.
- Fixes an issue affecting languages other than Chinese (Simplified) whereby the description for some quest items fails to display after pressing Read. Another issue, whereby the title or first paragraph of content may not display for Books in the Archive and some quest item descriptions, will be fixed in a future update.
- 2021-05-01, 12:15 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue affecting PCs running Windows 7 and Windows 8 whereby the game may crash while downloading resources and display an error message.
Any Travelers who have encountered this issue, please open the Launcher and update the game.
- 2021-05-01, 16:00 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a chance that destroying the Mutation Stone will not correctly remove the buff from opponents within the Place of Interest during the "Energy Amplifier Initiation" event.
- 2021-05-01, 10:45 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby moving a furnishing out of the placement zone or placing it in an invalid location within the Serenitea Pot may result in that furnishing vanishing.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the internet connection is not optimal, Travelers might be able to move furnishings out of the placement zone or placing them in an invalid location in Serenitea Pot.
- Fixes an issue where Travelers are able to open Furnishing Screen while talking to Tubby, causing Travelers to not be able to navigate properly, and able to move furnishings out of the placement zone or placing them in an invalid location.
- Travelers affected by this issue can restart the game to continue playing normally.
- 2021-05-06, 16:05 UTC+8
- The trigger mechanism for the character voice-over line "When Thunder Strikes" when there is thunder in the open world has been temporarily removed. The issue whereby this voice-over line is incorrectly triggered repeatedly will be fixed in Version 1.6.
- Fixes an issue affecting languages other than Chinese (Simplified) whereby the title or first paragraph of content may not display for Books in the Archive and for some quest item descriptions after pressing Read.
- Fixes an issue with the Noelle and Barbara Hangout Events whereby some subtitles in some languages (such as English) are incorrect and do not match the voice-over.
- 2021-05-13, 16:30 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue during Diona's Hangout Event whereby if the Traveler is in the party when the "Search for the kitty on Monstadt's rooftops" objective fails, the Traveler will display incorrectly and disappear.
- Fixes an issue whereby there is a small chance the Cryo Hypostasis is unable to be defeated when its HP is at 0.
- Fixes an issue whereby the line "The area around the Cryo Hypostasis is extremely cold..." would appear repeatedly when switching character near the Cryo Hypostasis.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Abyss Herald: Wicket Torrents would not summon Attendants under certain circumstances when challenging the Domain of Heresy in the Twisted Realm.
- Fixes an issue whereby when a character dies in the Serenitea Pot, furnishings can be placed outside of the placement area and in invalid locations, possibly preventing any operations in the Serenitea Pot.
- After updating, if Travelers placed the main structure outside of the placement area or in an invalid location and cannot perform any operations in the Serenitea Pot, Travelers can send us feedback via the Paimon Menu > Feedback. We will help fix this issue for affected accounts.
- 2021-05-15, 00:15 UTC+8
- Amends the text in the matching complete notification for the Windtrace event.
The original text read: "You have successfully matched into Windtrace's party"
The revised text reads: "Windtrace: matching complete, press to confirm you are ready"
Travelers must respond to the notification before the timer expires:
- Keyboard: Press the Y key
- Mobile devices: Tap the message containing the countdown timer
- PS controller: Press the L3 button
- Xbox controller: Press LS
- When the matching details screen comes up, please select Accept to form a party and begin the game.
- This update will take effect after restarting the game.
- 2021-05-15, 22:50 UTC+8
- Fixed an issue whereby under specific circumstances, some characters may enter and get stuck inside building structures in Contested Zone and Winery Confrontation during the Windtrace event.
- Fixed an issue whereby under specific circumstances, after changing the game language, the Rebel position in Windtrace event might be displayed incorrectly on the map.
- Fixed an issue whereby under specific circumstances, after putting pins or markers on the map, the Rebel position in Windtrace event might be displayed incorrectly on the map.
- These fixes will take effect when the game is restarted. When entering another Traveler's world, both Travelers must be updated to the latest version of the game.
- 2021-05-17, 23:00 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby characters may, under specific circumstances, get stuck inside some parts of the architecture in the following Windtrace Contested Zones: "Winery Confrontation," "Drifters in the Terrace Depths," and "Small Town Guerilla War."
- These fixes will take effect when the game is restarted. When entering another Traveler's world, both Travelers must be updated to the latest version of the game.On the preparation screen for the Windtrace event, logging back into the game after the server connection breaks will cause a black screen in-game. If you encounter this issue, please try closing and restarting the game. If the issue persists, please report the issue through the Feedback tab in the Paimon Menu.
- 2021-06-01 16:15 UTC+8
- Fixes an issue whereby red notification reminders do not appear for the "Overflowing Mastery" event on the Events Overview page on a daily basis.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Beneath the Light of Jadeite||—|
Yùfēi Rào Chén'gē
|The Ode of Dust Wrapped around by the Jade Doors[• 1]|
Yùfēi Rào Chén'gē
Jinkatsu o matoishi tobira
|The Ode of Dust Wrapped around by the Jade Doors[• 1]|
|Korean||옥빛 아래 속세의 노래
Okbit Arae Sokse-ui Norae
|Mundane World's Song beneath the Light of Jadeite|
|Spanish||A la luz de la jadeíta||By the Jadeite's Light|
|French||Toute la lueur sur la jadéite||All Glow On Jadeite[• 2]|
|Russian||В сиянии нефрита
V siyanii nefrita
|In the Glow of Jade|
Anachakra daen nenmit
|Kingdom of Creations|
|Vietnamese||Cổng Ngọc Bụi Trần|
|German||Im Schein der Jade||In the Glow of Jade|
|Indonesian||Kilau Giok di Lautan Debu||Jade's Glow in the Sea of Dust|
|Portuguese||Sob a Luz de Jadeíta||Beneath the Light of Jadeite|
- ZH & JA: The "Ode of Dust" refers to the Serenitea Pot system, which is called "Ode-of-Dust Teapot" in Chinese and Japanese.
- FR: Based on the French idiom "Faire toute la lumière sur", meaning "To shed all the light on".