Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- New Characters
- "Childe" Tartaglia (5-Star Hydro Bow)
- "Kätzlein Cocktail" Diona (4-Star Cryo Bow)
- "Vago Mundo" Zhongli (5-Star Geo Polearm)
- "Blazing Riff" Xinyan (4-Star Pyro Claymore)
- New Weapons
- Memory of Dust (5-Star Catalyst)
- Vortex Vanquisher (5-Star Polearm)
- The Unforged (5-Star Claymore)
- Royal Spear (4-Star Polearm)
- Event Wishes
- New Quests
- New Archon Quest
- Chapter 1: Act III - A New Star Approaches
- New Story Quests
- New World Quests
- New Events
- New Systems
- City Reputation System
- New Gadgets from City Reputation System
- New City Features from City Reputation System
- Mining Outcrop Search
- Merchant Discounts
- New Namecard Styles from City Reputation System
- New Recipes from City Reputation System
- New Wind Gliders from City Reputation System
- Wings of Azure Wind
- Wings of Golden Flight
- New Recipes
- New Achievements
- New Harvestable Resources
- New Monster
- Added customization options for keyboard and controller
- New customization options added to Settings > Graphics
- Volumetric Fog
- Reflections, Bloom
- Crowd Density
- Co-Op Teammate Effects.
- New options added to Settings > Other
- Combat Camera Settings
- Default Camera Distance.
- Added an Equipment Locking function. Locked equipment cannot be used for enhancement or refinement.
- A Report function has been added to Co-Op Mode
- Adds a feature to weapon/artifact enhancement screen that displays item descriptions for items added as enhancement materials.
- During weapon enhancement, surplus EXP is now returned in the form of weapon enhancement materials (previously, surplus EXP was lost).
- Characters dispatched on expeditions are no longer out-of-action. They can be added to your party as usual.
- Optimizes destination selection logic for Geovishap Hatchlings and Whopperflowers when tunneling during combat near bodies of water.
- Optimizes how equipped items are displayed: Artifacts and weapons now display the equipping character's avatar.
- Optimizes categorization in the "Bosses" tab in the Adventurer Handbook: Bosses are no longer categorized by region, but by monster type.
- Optimizes inventory capacity display: Removed load limit and replaced with Inventory slots. Slots are divided into 3 categories — 2,000 for weapons, 1,000 for artifacts, and 2,000 for other materials. Identical materials will still stack in the same slot. When all Inventory slots in a given category are full, no more items in that category can be acquired and you will have to clear some slots.
- Increases Original Resin limit from 120 to 160.
- Reduces Origin Resin consumption requirement in the Battle Pass Weekly Missions from 1,600 to 1,200.
- Amends the banner for the standard wish "Wanderlust Invocation." (Wish contents and rules remain the same, only the Wish banner has been amended.)
- Adjusts the unlock criteria of the story quest "Astrolabos Chapter: Act I." To unlock this quest, players must now first complete the story quest "Trifolium Chapter: Act I."
- Adjusts the names of some achievements.
- "Adjusts the reward eligibility for Pre-Registration Rewards and 10 Million Global Pre-Registrations Reward: removes the original restrictions on eligibility
- The new eligibility criteria for claiming Pre-Registration Rewards: there are no restrictions.
- The new eligibility criteria for claiming 10 Million Global Pre-Registrations Reward: Adventure Rank 10 or above.
- Travelers who meet the new eligibility criteria can claim the rewards distributed via in-game mail. (Travelers who already claimed these rewards will not receive them again.)"
- Fixes an issue whereby Branch Master Cyrus of the Mondstadt Adventurers' Guild may not appear correctly, meaning that the corresponding World Quest cannot proceed properly.
- Fixes an issue with the Story Quest "Mondstadt Glider" whereby quest progress may not advance as expected under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue with the Story Quest "Master's Day Off" whereby Jean may not appear correctly inside her office at the Knights of Favonius headquarters.
- Fixes an issue with the Story Quest "Sara's Worries" whereby the item submission screen may not display properly.
- Fixes an issue with the Archon Quest "Venti's New Plan" whereby the chest in the Cathedral basement may not open.
- Fixes an issue with the Archon Quest "Chasing Shadows" whereby it may not be possible to obtain the quest item.
- Fixes an issue with the World Quest "Treasure Lost, Treasure Found" whereby investigating the strange jade plate may cause problems with quest progress.
- Fixes an issue in the World Quest "After the Storm" whereby Crystal Ore may not refresh properly in the quest.
- Fixes an issue with the World Quest "Old Tastes Die Hard" whereby quest progress may not advance as expected.
- Fixes an issue with the World Quest "A Quiet Day in Liyue Harbor" whereby dialog with Bolai may not trigger properly.
- Fixes an issue with the World Quest "Break the Sword Cemetery Seal" whereby activating an elemental monument may not remove the seal.
- Fixes an issue with the World Quest "Break the Sword Cemetery Seal" whereby the chest may not appear after completing the quest.
- Fixes an issue with the World Quest "A Fine Opportunity?" whereby quest progress may not advance as expected.
- Fixes an issue with the commission "One Ship, Two Ships, Three Ships..." whereby an error may occur with submission.
- Fixes an issue with the commission "Pigeons Go AWOL" whereby Draff may disappear.
- Fixes an issue with the commission "Dangerous Haul" whereby monsters' item drops are not as expected.
- Fixes an issue with the Domain "Stormterror Confrontation" whereby the character may become stuck after Stormterror collapses.
- Fixes an issue with the Domain "Stormterror Confrontation" whereby the AoE of Stormterror's dragon breath skill is incorrect.
- Fixes an issue with the Domain "Stormterror Confrontation" whereby the character may slowly descend when climbing onto Stormterror.
- Fixes an issue with the Domain "The Reward for Courage is Flight" whereby the quest instructions may not appear properly.
- Fixes an issue in Character trial stages whereby players may be unable to exit the stage.
- Fixes an issue in domains whereby certain Cryo skills may incorrectly cause multiple rounds of DMG to characters.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby players are unable to switch characters after the current character has fallen.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby Ruin Guards' HP may be affected after other players join the session.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby after completing a Ley Line Blossom challenge, players are not prompted to claim the reward under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby if removed from the team while on the Wish screen, things may not appear correctly after returning to the world.
- Fixes an issue whereby when there are two Monas in a Co-Op team and both cast the Elemental Burst "Stellaris Phantasm" simultaneously, "Illusory Bubble" may only take effect once.
- Fixes an issue whereby the duration of food effects may not function as intended after leaving Co-Op Mode.
- Fixes an issue affecting some characters in Co-Op Mode whereby the same Talent effect incorrectly stacks if multiple players have the same character in their party.
- Fixes an issue affecting some characters in Co-Op Mode whereby if multiple players use the same effect of the same character on the enemy, the effect may not refresh.
- Fixes an issue whereby the achievements "Friends, Travelers, Lend Me Your Ears..." and "Once Upon a Time..." may not be possible to complete.
- Fixes an issue with Shrines of Depths whereby the chests may not display properly.
- Fixes an issue of some chests having the wrong status.
- Fixes an issue whereby combat may forcibly end if a non-flying monster spends a long time suspended in mid-air.
- Fixes an issue with Oceanids whereby the models of their summoned entities may disappear.
- Fixes an issue with Cryo Regisvines and Pyro Regisvines whereby meteorites summoned by the Traveler (Geo)'s Elemental Skill "Starfell Sword" may raise these monsters up.
- Fixes an issue with Whopperflowers whereby their model may disappear under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue with Whopperflowers whereby if drawn in by Venti's Elemental Burst "Wind's Grand Ode" while tunneling, they cannot be attacked.
- Fixes an issue whereby switching characters while an Abyss Mage is in its weakened state may forcibly end the battle.
- Fixes an issue whereby Abyss Mages may appear on top of the target being defended.
- Fixes an issue whereby monsters sometimes attack Butterflies and Fireflies.
- Fixes an issue whereby if a Geovishap Hatchling dies while tunneling, the item drops cannot be gathered.
- Fixes an issue whereby airborne monsters may take fall DMG in mid-air.
- Fixes an issue whereby elemental reaction DMG is incorrect if a monster triggers an Overloaded, Superconduct, or Electro-Charged reaction at the moment of its death.
- Fixes an issue with Fatui Electro Cicin Mages whereby their models appear incorrectly under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby teleporting while engaged in combat with an Oceanid causes errors with the combat process.
- Corrects an issue whereby when Sacrificial Sword is obtained in the Wish system, the incorrect art is displayed.
- Fixes an issue whereby teleporting when a character is equipped with Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers triggers the weapon's "Legacy" affix effect.
- Fixes an issue whereby when Skyrider Sword is equipped, if an Elemental Burst is used during the duration of the weapon's Determination effect, the weapon's effect duration may not refresh.
- Fixes an issue whereby when The Bell is equipped, the shield created by the weapon effect "Rebellious Guardian" does not increase the character's resistance to interruption.
- Fixes an issue affecting Royal Greatsword, Royal Longsword, Royal Grimoire, and Royal Bow whereby when the character equipped with the weapon triggers the weapon effect "Focus," the effect is not removed in the expected manner in certain situations.
- Fixes an issue with Venti whereby after charging the Elemental Skill "Skyward Sonnet" and rising into the air, opening the Take Photo feature and hiding the character may cause the character to continue rising indefinitely.
- Improves descriptions for effects of Anemo characters' Combat Talents related to pulling in and sucking in enemies in some languages.
- Fixes an issue with Barbara whereby after logging into the game, if Barbara is in the party but the player has not yet switched to her, the Lv. 1 Constellation "Gleeful Songs" may not take effect.
- Fixes the issue of bow-wielding characters sometimes attacking in the wrong direction.
- Fixes an issue with Diluc whereby after activating the Lv. 6 Constellation "Flaming Sword, Nemesis of Dark," errors may occur with Diluc's consecutive Normal Attacks when moving while alternating between the Elemental Skill "Searing Onslaught" and Diluc's Normal Attack.
- Fixes an issue with Qiqi whereby the Healing Bonus of the Talent "Life-Prolonging Methods" can only be triggered by the Herald of Frost summoned using the Elemental Skill "Adeptus Art: Herald of Frost."
- Fixes an issue with Qiqi whereby after activating the Lv. 6 Constellation "Rite of Resurrection," casting the Elemental Burst "Adeptus Art: Preserver of Fortune" in Co-Op Mode may revive fallen characters of a teammate who is not currently in the same domain or open world.
- Fixes an issue affecting Amber, Venti, Kaeya, and Razor whereby their respective Passive Talents "Gliding Champion," "Windrider," "Hidden Strength," and "Wolvensprint" may encounter errors when the character is switched out of the Party.
- Fixes an issue with Kaeya whereby after activating the Lv. 4 Constellation "Frozen Kiss," the Constellation's shield effect may not be triggered by some types of attacks.
- Fixes an issue with Razor whereby if he sprints immediately after casting and hitting enemies with the Elemental Skill "Claw and Thunder," he may be unable to collect Electro Sigils or Elemental Particles.
- Fixes an issue with the Traveler (Anemo) whereby after the Passive Talent "Second Wind" is triggered, the Passive Talent's effect will not continue if the player switches to another character.
- Fixes an issue with Bennett whereby the Elemental Skill "Passion Overload" may be unable to hit targets in very close proximity.
- Fixes an issue with Barbara, Qiqi, Noelle, and Bennett whereby healing Talents may not take effect on members of the party.
- Fixes an issue with Barbara whereby after activating the Lv. 2 Constellation "Vitality Burst," the DMG Bonus it should provide may not function correctly when the Elemental Skill "Let the Show Begin♪" is cast multiple times.
- Fixes an issue with Barbara whereby after using her Elemental Skill "Let the Show Begin♪" the health of some characters in the party may not be restored when Barbara lands a Normal Attack.
- Fixes an issue with Xingqiu's Elemental Skill "Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen" and Elemental Burst "Guhua Sword: Raincutter" whereby some types of incoming attacks deal reduced DMG but do not shatter one of the Rain Swords.
- Fixes an issue with Xingqiu's Elemental Skill "Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen" and Elemental Burst "Guhua Sword: Raincutter" whereby after either ability is cast and Rain Swords are present, switching characters may cause errors in DMG dealt by Electro-Charged reactions triggered by the Rain Swords.
- Fixes an issue with Xingqiu's Elemental Skill "Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen" whereby after the skill is cast and Rain Swords are present, switching characters at the moment when a Rain Sword breaks may cause Talent effects to function incorrectly.
- Fixes an issue with Klee's Lv. 6 Constellation "Blazing Delight" whereby in Co-Op Mode, the effects may not work on other Klees in the Co-Op team.
- Fixes an issue with Klee whereby after obtaining an Explosive Spark from the Talent "Pounding Surprise," the Explosive Spark may be incorrectly consumed if a Charged Attack is interrupted.
- Fixes an issue with Klee whereby after falling and being revived while the Elemental Burst "Sparks 'n' Splash" is still active, the animations of "Sparks 'n' Splash" remain after the Elemental Burst finishes.
- Fixes an issue with Keqing's Elemental Skill "Stellar Restoration" whereby after holding the skill and throwing the Lightning Stiletto, switching characters, then switching back to Keqing and using "Stellar Restoration" again, she may be unable to fly to the stiletto's location.
- Fixes an issue with Noelle's Lv. 2 Constellation "Combat Maid" whereby the Stamina Consumption decrease granted for her Charged Attack may not correctly stack with other Stamina Consumption decreases, making the Stamina Consumption of Charged Attacks higher than intended.
- Fixes an issue with Noelle whereby after casting the Elemental Burst "Sweeping Time," her Plunging Attack does not deal Geo DMG.
- Fixes an issue with Sucrose whereby if the player quickly switches to another character after casting the Elemental Burst "Forbidden Creation - Isomer 75 / Type II" then switches back to Sucrose, her weapon model may not display correctly when attacking.
- Fixes an issue with Beidou's Elemental Skill "Tidecaller" whereby the shield's DMG absorption may be incorrect.
- Fixes an issue with Mona and Barbara whereby the special effects of their Charged Attacks may not appear correctly if interrupted by jumping or switching character.
- Fixes an issue with Mona whereby after using her Elemental Burst "Stellaris Phantasm" on enemies, some types of DMG may not remove an Illusory Bubble.
- Fixes an issue with Mona whereby using the Talent "Illusory Torrent" may incorrectly trigger the completion of a certain hidden achievement.
- Fixes an issue with Chongyun whereby his Charged Attack can be cast continuously until Stamina is depleted.
- Fixes an issue with Chongyun whereby when the Sacrificial Greatsword's effect "Composed" is triggered, casting the Elemental Skill "Spirit Blade: Chonghua's Layered Frost" twice in succession may cause errors with the skill's DMG on the second cast.
- Fixes an issue with Ningguang's Charged Attack whereby there may be errors with her movements.
- Fixes an issue with Ningguang whereby after activating the Lv. 6 Constellation "Grandeur be the Seven Stars," using a Normal Attack and the Elemental Burst "Starshatter" may cause the number of Star Jades to be incorrect.
- Fixes an issue whereby characters may be able to continue sprinting after Stamina is depleted by jumping.
- Fixes an issue whereby characters can remain on the water's surface after the ice melts by performing consecutive attacks.
- Fixes the issue of characters sometimes being unable to stand up after sitting down.
- Fixes an issue whereby when switching characters while casting an Elemental Burst, the buffs are triggered even when the Elemental Burst was not successfully cast.
- Fixes an issue of characters' weapon models disappearing under specific circumstances.
- Fixes the issue of Plunging Attacks triggering continuously under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue with the Traveler (Geo) whereby when a monster is raised up by a Meteorite from the Elemental Skill "Starfell Sword," combat may forcibly end.
- Fixes an issue where the Elemental Skill of some characters would have a O-second cooldown in certain situations.
- Fixes issues with three scenery models near the "Lupus Boreas, Dominator of Wolves" arena.
- Fixes an issue on PlayStation®4 whereby it is not possible to scroll to view possible Domain rewards.
- Fixes an issue with several scenes and characters whereby the camera moves inside the character model.
- Fixes an issue whereby Frozen characters and monsters do not behave as expected under specific circumstances.
- Fixes the issue of animals sometimes appearing in the wrong environments.
- Fixes audio bugs affecting several monsters, scenes, and characters.
- Fixes several controller recognition issues.
- Fixes some display and translation issues affecting some languages.
- Fixes an issue whereby DMG dealt to characters and monsters by Burning grass does not scale with the World Level.
- Fixes an issue whereby chest hints take too long to disappear after opening the chest.
- Fixes an issue with the Quest Menu whereby rewards are sometimes not displayed in full.
- Fixes an issue with Golden Crab whereby the effect description on the Cooking screen does not match the actual effect.
- Fixes an issue with controllers whereby holding the button in question does not rapidly increase the item quantity as it should.
- Fixes an issue of Shatter DMG sometimes not triggering correctly.
- Fixes an issue whereby red notification badges incorrectly appear by the Traveler (Geo)'s avatar in the Character List under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue of the game sometimes crashing after opening the Wish screen under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby collecting Primogems from "Blessing of the Welkin Moon" sometimes does not trigger the Primogem collection animation under specific circumstances.
- Fixes an issue on Mobile whereby the water on Mt. Aocang in Liyue does not freeze over properly.
- Fixes an issue whereby if Electro-Charged is triggered by adding the elemental effects in a specific order, subsequent DMG dealt by Electro-Charged reactions may not function properly.
- Fixes the issue of Elemental Resonance effect "Shattering Ice" and Kaeya's Constellation Lv. 1 "Excellent Blood" having no effect against Cryo Slimes.
- Fixes an issue whereby when different types of Elemental Reaction DMG are dealt to a monster within a very short time, some Elemental Reaction DMG may not be applied correctly.
- Fixes an issue with the Character Screen whereby switching characters while simultaneously opening the Dressing Room may crash the game.
- Fixes an issue whereby when the max number of weapons is owned, the hint displayed when purchasing weapons in the Shop contains the wrong content.
- Fixes an issue on the Mail screen whereby repeatedly pressing the Delete button may delete messages containing unclaimed attachments.
- Fixes an issue whereby when starting a character trial challenge after consuming food, and then exiting the challenge while the food effect is still active, the effect's duration will not be as expected.
- Fixes some incorrect descriptions of character/artifact effects. For details, see the post on the Genshin Impact website titled "Recent Fixes and Adjustments to In-Game Descriptions."
Post-patch Optimization & Fixes
- 2020-11-11, 09:00
- Fixed an issue in which certain devices would sometimes experience freezes upon entering the Jade Chamber.
- 2020-11-12, 08:00
- Fixed an issue in which Tartaglia's attacks in Melee Stance cannot trigger Oz's joint attack from Fischl's Lv. 6 Constellation "Evernight Raven" after she has summoned Oz onto the field.
- Fixed an issue in which players would be unable to progress the subquest "Heart of Glaze" of the Archon Quest "A New Star Approaches" should their entire party fall at the same time as Childe.
- Fixed an issue in which the trial character Tartaglia could sometimes be taken outside the Domain in the event of a short disconnection during the "Defender of Childhood Dreams" subquest of the Story Quest "Monoceros Caeli Chapter: Act I - Mighty Cyclops' Adventure!"
- Fixed an issue in which the World Quest "Necessary Procedures" would sometimes be rendered impossible to continue by an error while submitting materials.
- Fixed an issue on the PS4 where the cutscene featured in the subquest "Heart of Glaze" of the Archon Quest "A New Star Approaches" would still be in Chinese, even if the system language had been set to a non-Chinese language.
- Fixed an issue in Co-Op Mode where the game sometimes experienced graphical lag when a player joining someone else's world activated the special effect of the weapon "Wolf's Gravestone."
- Fixed an issue in which clicking the button to obtain the reward for "Baptism of Song" sometimes triggered an error.
- Fixed an error in which the "Use Primogems" and "Use Fragile Resin" buttons would sometimes have their positions flipped in an Original Resin usage menu.
- When your World Level is higher than 4, the Elemental Reaction damage will remain scaled to World Level 4. These Reactions include:
- Burn damage over time from burning grass
- Electro-Charge damage dealt through bodies of water
- 2020-11-13, 09:15
- Fixes an issue in Single Player Mode whereby Electro-Charged Reactions continue to cause damage when the menu is opened and game paused.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Rain Swords created by Xingqiu's Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst repeatedly apply the Wet status to enemies in certain situations.
- Optimizes the descriptions of the consumable item "Condensed Resin" and the Crafting Blueprint "Instructions: Condensed Resin" to include the clause "You can only have 3 of this item at any one time."
- Fixes an issue with the World Quest "An Ode to Yonder City" whereby if the player logs out during the objective "Look for poetic inspiration near Yujing Terrace," the quest cannot be completed after logging back into the game.
- Fixes an issue whereby if a character falls when near an item that can be picked up, there is a chance that the item cannot be picked up after automatically switching characters.
- Removes the Co-Op Mode restriction during the objective "Go to the Golden House" in the quest "Heart of Glaze" of the Archon Quest "A New Star Approaches."
- Fixes an issue with Jean's Elemental Skill "Gale Blade" whereby it does not interrupt some monsters' abilities as expected.
- Fixes an issue in the quest "Equilibrium" of the Archon Quest "A New Star Approaches" whereby Hydro Slimes may not refresh normally, thereby preventing the quest from being completed.
- Adjusts the strength of the Elemental Reaction DMG dealt by water and grass environments to scale 2 levels under your current World Level. The lowest possible level for this scaling is World Level O, while the strongest possible level is World Level 4. These two types of Elemental Reaction DMG include:
- Burning DMG caused by burning grass
- Electro-Charged DMG caused by bodies of water affected by Electro
- Except for the Overloaded DMG done to characters affected by Electro upon being ignited by burning grass, all other environmental Elemental Reaction DMG adjustments listed in the "Corresponding World Level of Environmental Elemental Reaction Damage" notice on November 12 have been implemented in-game.
- 2020-11-13, 10:15
- Fixes an issue whereby some domains in quests do not finish loading, thereby preventing the quest from being completed.
- Fixes an issue in Co-Op Mode whereby the error message "Entering scene. Error code: 506-0" appears when trying to enter some domains in certain situations.
- 2020-11-15, 08:15
- Fixes an issue with Cryo Whopperflower, Pyro Whopperflower, Fatui Skirmisher - Pyroslinger Bracer, and Fatui Skirmisher - Geochanter Bracer whereby in situations where they should normally take fall DMG, they may not take fall DMG as expected.
- 2020-11-16, 12:15
- Fixes an issue with the first phase of the Unreconciled Stars event, Unknown Star, whereby if Travelers leave and return to an area affected by meteorite fragments after salvaging the required amount of fragments for the salvage quest, the other unsalvaged fragments will disappear. Now, all unsalvaged meteorite fragments will remain in their positions until they have been salvaged, regardless of whether or not the Traveler has salvaged the required number of fragments for a salvage quest in a certain affected area. Travelers can use the mini-map to locate these fragments.
- 2020-11-19, 08:15
- Fixes the incorrect item description for the quest item "Nameless Treasure" in Simplified Chinese. Other languages will be fixed in a subsequent update.
- Fixes an issue whereby some items that are not available in the current game version appear in the Materials Archive.
- Fixes an issue whereby the world quest "Necessary Procedures" may cause Travelers to be unable to continue other quests.
- Fixes an issue in the Character Archive whereby characters' Talent details may not correspond to the correct Talent level for characters already owned (after this fix is applied, Talent details in the Character Archive will be uniformly displayed at their Lv. 1 values).
- Fixes an issue with the effects of Fischl's Passive Talent "Stellar Predator," whereby the actual damage dealt was less than intended.
- Fixes an issue whereby the shield values of some monsters would be erroneously deducted in certain situations.
- Fixes an issue whereby buttons may conflict on the cooking screen after modifying controller settings.
- Fixes an issue whereby the Childe boss may disappear mid-battle during the "Enter the Golden House" domain and the "Heart of Glaze" archon quest.
- Reduces the difficulty of the Childe boss battle in the "Heart of Glaze" Archon Quest.
- 2020-11-19, 10:00
- Fixes an issue whereby the map region marked by an Oculus Resonance Stone may not disappear even after the corresponding Elemental Oculus has already been collected. Should you encounter this problem, you can resolve it by logging out and in again.
- 2020-11-20, 02:30
- Optimizes mission descriptions for some Unreconciled Stars BP missions under This BP Period.
- Fixes errors in the description for the quest item "Nameless Treasure."
- Fixes errors in the description of the 4-star Pyro Abyss Mage bounty target in the City Reputation system.
- Fixes a problem in the second phase of the Unreconciled Stars event, "Star of Deceitful Dreams," whereby meteorite remains may not appear in the region designated on the map.
- 2020-11-20, 04:00
- Fixes an issue whereby some characters' Talent effects or weapon effects may not end normally after their duration ends when returning from Co-Op Mode to single player. (For example, the effects of Noelle's Elemental Burst "Sweeping Time" would remain in effect even after the skill's duration has ended.)
- 2020-11-26, 08:15
- Fixed an issue in the Commission Quest "The Essence of Poetry" whereby enemies would sometimes not respawn.
- Fixes an issue with Co-Op Mode whereby restarting the Spiral Abyss challenge after a team wipe causes errors with the Benediction of the Abyss, the interface, and party selection from Floor 5 onwards.
- 2020-12-3, 08:15
- Fixes an issue whereby an error may occur with some of the game interface.
- 2020-12-10, 08:15
- Fixes an issue with Zhongli whereby after unlocking his Lv. 2 Constellation "Stone, the Cradle of Jade," the "Enduring Rock" Geo Resonance DMG Bonus effect may not be triggered when his Elemental Burst is used.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||A New Star Approaches||—|
Pòjìn de kèxīng
|A Guest Star Approaches|
Pòjìn de kèxīng
|A Guest Star Approaches|
|Approaching Guest Star|
|Spanish||Una nueva estrella en ascenso||A New Star in Ascension|
|French||Une étoile en approche||An Approaching Star|
|Russian||Приближение новой звезды
Priblizheniye novoy zvezdy
|The Approach of a New Star|
Dara Mai Chai Saeng
|A New Star Reveals its Light|
|Vietnamese||Ngôi Sao Đang Đến||A Star is Approaching|
|German||Ein aufsteigender Stern||An Ascending Star|
|Indonesian||Bintang Baru yang Mendekat||A New Approaching Star|
|Portuguese||Uma Nova Estrela em Ascensão||A New Star in Ascension|