GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Venti
- Go to the Cathedral with Venti
- Go to Venti
- See how Venti borrows the Holy Lyre
- Talk to Venti
- Talk to the sister
- (Talk to Venti)
- Holy Lyre der Himmel" is... Paimon: So this... "
- Barbatos used to play. Venti: One of the most treasured items in Mondstadt. It's the lyre that
- Dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare he's going through. Venti: With it, perhaps I can help
- Paimon: Will it really stop Stormterror from causing more damage?
- Venti: Of course. I'm the best bard in the world.
- Venti: There's not a single song I do not know, no matter if it's from the past, present, or future.
- Venti: Look me in the eyes. Do you not find me trustworthy?
- ...just what is that in your eyes!?
- Look into my eyes. What are you hiding?
- The color of your eyes is like the sky in my hometown.
- Venti: Hahaha, that one doesn't work on a bard.
- Paimon: So how can we get the Holy Lyre?
- Venti: It's said that it's enshrined deep within the Cathedral, somewhere safe.
- Venti: I'll go take a look around. You can come if you want.
- (See how Venti borrows the Holy Lyre)
- Venti: Let me handle this...
- Venti: Hello there, Sister.
- Anemo God bless you, young bard. How can I help you? Gotelinde: May the
- Venti: Actually, I know a secret that can save Mondstadt from its current predicament.
- Gotelinde: Oh, what a blessing from the God of Anemo!
- Knights of Favonius. Why have you come to me? Gotelinde: But you should report that to the
- Venti: Hahaha, because you, dear sister, are able to help!
- Venti: I'd like to borrow... the Holy Lyre. With it, I'll be able to help Stormterror–
- Gotelinde: Please see yourselves out.
- Venti: What?
- Acting Grand Master makes up her mind, nothing can stand in the Knights' way. Gotelinde: It's a vicious dragon indeed, but once the
- Venti: That's simply not acceptable. Wouldn't Stormterror end up getting killed that way?
- Gotelinde: That foolish beast betrayed the winds. Not even the God of Anemo themselves would forgive it!
- Venti: Wow...
- Venti: Please, I beg of you!
- Gotelinde: I'm afraid not, little bard.
- Gotelinde: (Strange... Somehow I feel so bad rejecting this sweet child...)
- Venti: Then... I guess I'm left with no other choice.
- Venti: I cannot hide anymore!
- God of Anemo, Barbatos has descended! Venti: My disciples, rejoice! Behold, the
- Venti: Shocked, aren't you? Don't you just want to cry out and rejoice? How does it feel to finally meet the god you've been serving?
- Gotelinde: If there's nothing else, I'll be going back to handle the Cathedral's paperwork now.
- Venti: Wait–
- (Talk to Venti)
- Venti: Eh? She didn't even bat an eyelid.
- Venti: But, I have at least learned what I wanted to know.
- Venti: She didn't deny that the Cathedral is enshrining the Holy Lyre.
- Venti: Now, (Traveler), since you're the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius...
- Venti: Maybe you can give it a shot.
- (Talk to Gotelinde)
- Gotelinde: Barbatos bless you.
- Gotelinde: Ah, it's you! The newcomer of the Knights of Favonius, aren't you?
- I am the Honorary Knight of Favonius, (Traveler).
- Amber saved Mondstadt that day. Gotelinde: I know you. You and
- Gotelinde: So what brings you here? Tasks from the Acting Grand Master?
- Yes, actually. The Knights of Favonius would like to borrow the Holy Lyre...
- Gotelinde: Is that so?
- Gotelinde: Not that I don't trust you. It's just that a suspicious bard came looking to borrow the Holy Lyre as well.
- Gotelinde: He's full of nonsense and even called himself Barbatos. He must be up to something.
- Gotelinde: There are regulations in place for the use of the Holy Lyre. Currently, it's only used in Ludi Harpastum.
- Grand Master, Seneschal, and Community Representative are all required. Gotelinde: Signed documents from the
- Gotelinde: So, may I see the document from the Knights of Favonius?
- The Grand Master didn't mention it...
- I'm sorry, I forgot to bring it here.
- Paimon ate it on our way here.
- Paimon: Hey!
- Gotelinde: A signed document is required. Without it, there's not much I can do.
- Gotelinde: Now, if you'll excuse me. I really am quite busy as of late.
- (Talk to Gotelinde again)
- Gotelinde: The Church has been a mess recently, and the Seneschal is not here... *sighs*
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Wēndí de jìhuà
Wēndí de jìhuà
Wenti no Keikaku
|Spanish||El plan de Venti||Venti's Plan|
|French||Le plan de Venti||Venti's Plan|
Phaenkan khong Venti
|Vietnamese||Của Venti||Venti's Plan|
|Indonesian||Rencana Venti||Venti's Plan|
|Portuguese||Plano de Venti||Venti's Plan|
Released in Version 1.0