Ley Line Disorder
The following Ley Line Disorders are applied in this domain:
|Level||Ley Line Disorder|
|I - V||Physical DMG dealt by all party members increased by 75%.|
Valley of Remembrance offers the following Artifact Sets.
In order to enter the higher levels of the domain, you must have a certain Adventure Rank (AR).
Artifact drop ranges are primarily sourced from the Genshin Data Gathering team
- Valley of Remembrance I
- Objective: Defeat 23 opponents within 300 seconds
- Valley of Remembrance II
- Objective: Defeat 16 opponents within 300 seconds
- The Fatui Pyro Agent is empowered and will periodically spawn a Pursuing Fireball that explodes three times once it reaches the player, dealing Pyro DMG. During these three explosions, it remains stationary but will shift towards the player again for two more cycles.
- Valley of Remembrance III
- Objective: Defeat 20 opponents within 1 minute (additional time will be gained after each kill).
- Valley of Remembrance IV
- Objective: Defeat 7 opponents within 360 seconds
- The Fatui Electro Cicin Mage is empowered and spawns a Lightning Stake around the player every ~11.5 secs for 5 secs. The Lightning Stake is connected by Electro energy on 2 sides with one side remaining open to form a "V" shaped fence that will deal Electro DMG and stagger players that touch it.
- Valley of Remembrance V
- Objective: Defeat 5 opponents within 360 seconds
- The level names of this domain are all 'Dance of Steel' which likely refers to the Ley Line Disorder which gives a bonus to Physical damage.