The Treasure Hoarders are a gang of bandits who search for treasures to obtain and are located all around Teyvat.
Treasure Hoarders are a group of bandits that can be found across numerous locations in Teyvat, especially in ruins. Renowned for their Ravenwing motif, all members have their own reason of joining the criminal organization, but it is usually attributed either illegal activities or a lack of stable income. Not all members get along though, as some of them are more looked down upon than others. To protect their identities from law enforcement, most members wear a face mask. The few that don't are usually either of high importance or are used to draw unsuspecting victims into their traps.
According to Jilliana, the Treasure Hoarders tend to burn the money that they acquire very quickly, resulting in a vicious cycle of wealth and poverty that most members cannot escape from.
The Liyue group of Treasure Hoarders fear Beidou and try to placate her needs to avoid incurring her wrath.
- Grand Thief (Deceased)
- Li Dang
- Li Ding
- Ross the Quick
- Golden Alligator (Beidou offers him a job)
- Old Chou
During multiple World Quests in Liyue, including Share Not Your Treasures and Trails in Tianqiu, the player can find notes left behind by Treasure Hoarders which reference a female Treasure Hoarder they refer to as "Boss." In many cases, this Boss will leave trails leading to supposed treasure to trick the player into falling into an ambush of Treasure Hoarders. This character likely hold a high position among the Treasure Hoarders, perhaps comparable to the position of Freckle Huang. She is also known as "Big Sis" or "Big Sis of the South."
It is later revealed that the identity of the "Boss" is Yan'er.
- As stated above they are the only human enemies that will escape by throwing smokebombs rather than fade away (like Fatui Skirmishers, Nobushi/Kairagi, and Millelith and Shogunate Troops) if defeated normally. However, there are some exceptions:
- If ragdolled or drowned, they strangely still disappear in a puff of smoke.
- If defeated while in a Frozen state or petrified by Zhongli's Planet Befall, they will shatter like most other enemies.
- In Version 1.4, they occasionally ragdolled from attacks that do not inflict knockdown (including from bow attacks). This issue was fixed in Version 2.0.
- Before version 2.4 the only Elite Treasure Hoarder faced is Raptor. Carmen and Wallenstein has yet to be given mention or appear, while "Boss" and Liuliu are only mentioned in their respective journal entries (and in the latter's case, both Tyler and the suspicious person utilize a different combat style from the real person himself).
- As seen above the gallery, there is an icon for Treasure Hoarder variants (excluding elites), but (bar the Potioneers) currently, only the basic variants are found in the game as enemies.
- In "Character Demo - "Childe: A Letter to Snezhnaya"," a Treasure Hoarders - Boss can be seen alongside a Scout.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Ladrones de Tesoros|
|French||Pilleurs de trésors||Treasure Looters|
Kong Chon La Sombat
|Vietnamese||Treasure-Stealing Group[• 1]|
|Portuguese||Ladrões de Tesouro|
- VI: Sino-Vietnamese reading of Chinese name