The Treasure Hoarders are a gang of bandits who search for treasures to obtain and are located all around Teyvat.
A ragtag group of bandits whose traces can be found all across the lands, even in deepest [sic] depths of uncharted domains.
Although their main purpose is hunting treasure, they are also known to get rough with unfortunate bystanders who happen to be nearby.
It's said that the group's founder, Reed Miller, defined the Treasure Hoarders as "an organization of mutual cooperation."
Treasure Hoarders are a group of bandits that can be found across numerous locations in Teyvat, especially in ruins. Renowned for their Ravenwing motif, all members have their own reason of joining the criminal organization, but it is usually attributed either illegal activities or a lack of stable income. Not all members get along though, as some of them are more looked down upon than others. To protect their identities from law enforcement, most members wear a face mask. The few that don't are usually either of high importance or are used to draw unsuspecting victims into their traps.
According to Jilliana, the Treasure Hoarders tend to burn the money that they acquire very quickly, resulting in a vicious cycle of wealth and poverty that most members cannot escape from.
- Grand Thief (Deceased)
During multiple World Quests in Liyue, including Share Not Your Treasures and Trails in Tianqiu, the player can find notes left behind by Treasure Hoarders which reference a female Treasure Hoarder they refer to as "Boss." In many cases, this Boss will leave trails leading to supposed treasure to trick the player into falling into an ambush of Treasure Hoarders. This character's identity is unknown, but they likely hold a high position among the Treasure Hoarders, perhaps comparable to the position of Freckle Huang. She is also known as "Big Sis" or "Big Sis of the South."
It is later revealed that the identity of the "Boss" is Yan'er.
- As stated above they are the only human enemies that will escape by throwing smokebombs rather than fade away (like Fatui Skirmishers, Nobushi/Kairagi, and Millelith and Shogunate Troops) if defeated normally. However, there are some exceptions:
- If ragdolled or drowned, they strangely still disappear in a puff of smoke.
- If defeated while in a Frozen state or petrified by Zhongli's Planet Befall, they will shatter like most other enemies.
- As of Version 1.4, they now occasionally ragdoll from attacks that don't inflict knockdown (including from bow attacks). This is fixed in version 2.0
- Out of the Treasure Hoarder bosses, only Raptor is met and fought directly, Carmen has yet to be mentioned or make an appearance in the story, and "Boss" and Liuliu are only mentioned in their respective journal entries (and in the case of the latter, only the "Suspicious Person", and Tyler plus his lackey utilize Liuliu's fighting style as seen through the Elemental Vision).
- As seen above the gallery, there is an icon for Treasure Hoarder variants, but (bar the Potioneers) currently, only the basic variants are found in the game as enemies.
- In "Character Demo - "Childe: A Letter to Snezhnaya,"" a female Treasure Hoarder can be seen alongside a Scout.
- This variant was never seen anywhere in-game.
- However, the female Treasure Hoarder can be seen in CBT2.