Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Depending on the quality, Tianshu Meat increases all party members' Physical DMG by 25/35/45% and CRIT Rate by 6/8/10% for 300 seconds. Like most foods, this has no effect for other players in Co-Op Mode.
1 Shops that sell Tianshu Meat:
|Tianshu Meat||Licai||12,000||2||Every 3 Days|
- In a previous version of the game, the "suspicious" text for this dish said that the person eating it "can barely scarf them down when wrapped in the small lamp grass". However, Small Lamp Grass is not used in this dish; it was later corrected to Qingxin leaves, which are actually used.
- It is one of Yun Jin's favorite foods.
- To celebrate Qiqi's birthday in 2022, the Teyvat Food Notes published a real-life recipe for Tianshu Meat.
- According to the description, this dish was invented by one of the Tianshu of the Liyue Qixing; as the current Tianshu, Uncle Tian is a possible candidate.
- Tianshu Meat is a reference to Dongpo pork (Chinese: 东坡肉 Dōngpō ròu, lit. "Dongpo Meat"), a type of red braised pork belly named after the Song dynasty poet, statesman, and gastronome Su Shi, also known as Dongpo (Chinese: 东坡 Dōngpō). Dongpo pork notably cuts the pork belly into squares like in Tianshu Meat.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Carne estilo Eje Celestial||Celestial Axis-style Meat|
|French||Viande façon Dubhe||Dubhe-Style Meat|
|Vietnamese||Thịt Thiên Khu|
|Portuguese||Carne de Tianshu||Tianshu's Meat|
Released in Version 1.1