Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Depending on the quality, Tianshu Meat increases all party members' Physical DMG by 25/35/45% and CRIT Rate by 6/8/10% for 300 seconds. Like most foods, this has no effect for other players in Co-Op Mode.
- It is implied from the description that the inventor of this dish is Uncle Tian.
- In a previous version of the game, the "suspicious" text for this dish said that the person eating it "can barely scarf them down when wrapped in the small lamp grass". However, it is not Small Lamp Grass but rather Qingxin that is actually used in this dish.
- There exists real-life versions of this food, and is a general reference to the numerous types of braised pork belly in Chinese cuisine, typically braised in soy sauce and known as 红烧肉 (Hóngshāo ròu, or literally "Braised Pork").
- This dish also bears some connection and reference to history, as the Hunan version of this dish was a favorite of Chairman Mao Zedong.
- More specifically, this dish is likely a reference to 东坡肉 (dōngpō ròu, "Dongpo Pork"), said to have been created by Song dynasty poet and statesman 苏轼 (Sū Shì) and named after his epithet 东坡 (dōngpō, literally "East slope").
Released in Version 1.1
- Dongpo pork, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dongpo_pork&oldid=993655416 (last visited Jan. 20, 2021).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.