- 2022/02/17 10:00 until the end of Version 2.5 (2022/03/30 5:59)
- Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest: "Chapter II: Act II - Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow"
- Complete the World Quest "Erebos' Secret"
- During the event, you can explore the darkness-covered Enkanomiya, using Light Realm Sigils to upgrade your Bokuso Box. Upgrade your Bokuso Box to a certain level to obtain Oathsworn Eye (Catalyst) and its refinement materials, and rewards such as Crown of Insight. Complete the Event exploration quests to obtain Primogems, Weapon Ascension Materials, and more.
- During the event, you can explore the darkness-covered Enkanomiya. There are different Corrosion Intensities in different areas of the region. When the Bokuso Box's Corrosion Resistance is lower than an area's Corrosion Intensity, your party will be exposed to Corrosion — which will accumulate over time and drain the energy of your Bokuso Box. Choose the "Recuperate" option at the statue to clear the accumulated Corrosion.
- Travelers can obtain Light Realm Sigils by opening chests, unlocking Teleport Waypoints, completing exploration objectives, and playing through the "Sentou Trial." Offer the Light Realm Sigils at the statue to upgrade the Bokuso Box and strengthen its Corrosion Resistance. After upgrading the Bokuso Box to a certain level, you will obtain Oathsworn Eye (Catalyst) and its refinement materials, Crown of Insight, Hero's Wit, and other rewards.
- When completing event exploration objectives through exploration or offerings, you can also obtain rewards such as Primogems, Weapon Ascension Materials, and Mora. You can view all exploration objectives and current completion status in the event details page.
- "The Call of Ice and Thunder" challenge will unlock upon completing the quest "Three Realms Gateway Offering: Aftermath." The challenge has three difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, and Extreme. Lower difficulties will be automatically cleared upon completing the challenge at a higher difficulty. Complete the challenge at corresponding difficulties to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mora.
- After completing the quest "Three Realms Gateway Offering: Aftermath," you can accept the quest "The Bunkoku Enigma." Complete the quest to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mora. After the end of Version 2.5, you will no longer be able to complete the World Quest "The Bunkoku Enigma." Please complete the quest to claim the rewards in time.
- After the end of Version 2.5, you will no longer be able to travel to the Three Realms Gateway Offering area to open chests and obtain challenge rewards. Please explore the area and claim the rewards in time.
- After the end of Version 2.5, the gadget "Bokuso Box" will disappear from your Inventory.
- Aphotic Diffusal
- The Bunkoku Enigma
|Blessing of the Tortoise||In the "Three Realms Gateway Offering" event, equipping the Bokuso Box grants your party members 30% increased DEF and 20% increased Max HP.|
|Ward of Obscurity||In the "Three Realms Gateway Offering" event, equipping the Bokuso Box grants your party members 25% increased Elemental Burst DMG.|
|Boon of the Whale hunter||In the "Three Realms Gateway Offering" event, equipping the Bokuso Box grants your party members who wield Swords, Claymores, and Polearms 30% increased Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attack DMG.|
|Blessing of the Rune bow||In the "Three Realms Gateway Offering" event, equipping the Bokuso Box grants your party members who wield Bows and Catalysts 15% increased Normal ATK SPD.|
|Grace of Conductivity||In the "Three Realms Gateway Offering" event, equipping the Bokuso Box grants your party members 100% increased Electro-Charged, Superconduct, Overloaded, and Electro Swirl DMG.|
|Marathon Guerilla||In the "Three Realms Gateway Offering" event, equipping the Bokuso Box grants your party members 15% decreased Stamina consumption and 20% increased Stamina Regeneration.|
|Cleanse 1 Tower(s) of the Void|
|Open 30 treasure chests in Three Realms Gateway Offering|
|Upgrade the Bokuso Box to Level 4|
|Collect 10 Aphotium Ore|
|Collect 10 Tokoyo Legumes|
|Defeat Shadowy Husks and obtain 3 Husk Gems|
|Cleanse 2 Tower(s) of the Void|
|Open 60 treasure chests in Three Realms Gateway Offering|
|Upgrade the Bokuso Box to Level 8|
|Learn 3 Bokuso Arts|
|Replenish Bokus Box energy via Light Conches 5 times|
|Complete 4 Sentou Trials|
|Cleanse 3 Tower(s) of the Void|
|Open 90 treasure chests in Three Realms Gateway Offering|
|Upgrade the Bokuso Box to Level 12|
|Unlock 9 waypoints sealed by the darkness|
|Capture 8 Coral Butterflies|
|Successfully guide the light 6 times|
When the requisite quests are completed, the Sentou Trials in the corresponding areas of Three Realms Gateway Offering will be unlocked. Complete the trial to obtain Light Realm Sigils.
Rite of Diffusal
Most waypoints have been sealed within this darkened Enkanomiya and thus cannot be used. Once the Bokuso Box reaches a certain level, a fixed amount of Aphotic Ore and Tokoyo Legumes can be used to perform the Rite of Diffusal and restore the waypoints' functions.
|Complete "The Call of Ice and Thunder" at Normal difficulty or higher|
|Complete "The Call of Ice and Thunder" at Hard difficulty or higher|
|Complete "The Call of Ice and Thunder" at Extreme difficulty|
Exploration Systems & Puzzles
Battle Pass Missions
This event added additional "This BP Period" Battle Pass missions to the Into the Shadows Battle Pass. The Battle Pass EXP (BP EXP) obtained from these missions do not count towards the weekly experience limit of 10,000 BP EXP.
- Event Items that expire at the end of the Event:
- Players cannot lock themselves out of completing Aphotic Diffusal, as exploration alone provides enough Light Sigils for the Bokuso Box to be upgraded to have high enough Corrosion Resistance for players to access all areas comfortably.
- The Chinese and Japanese versions use the historical term Michiae-no-Matsuri (Japanese: 道饗祭 lit. "Road Feast Festival") to refer to this offering. The Michiae-no-Matsuri was an ancient Shinto rite to protect Kyoto, then-capital of Japan, from evil spirits and plagues, by performing a ritual and holding a religious feast at each of the four corners of the capital.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Three Realms Gateway Offering||—|
|Chinese reading of Japanese name|
|Three Realms Michiae-no-Matsuri|
Samgye Gwanmun Jehyang
|Three Realms Gateway Offering|
|Spanish||Ritual de entrada de los tres mundos||Ritual of Entrance of the Three Worlds|
|French||Offrande d'accès aux Trois Royaumes||Entrance Offering to the Three Realms|
|Russian||Подношение врат трёх миров|
Podnosheniye vrat tryokh mirov
Sangwoei Senthang Sam Phop
|Vietnamese||Nghi Lễ Cổng||Three Realms Gateway Ritual|
|German||Straßenopferritual der drei Welten||Road Offering Ritual of the Three Worlds|
|Indonesian||Perjamuan Gerbang Tiga Dunia||Three Realms Gateway Banquet|
|Portuguese||Portal de Oferenda dos Três Reinos|