Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Go and investigate the ancient ruins
- Investigate the ancient ruins
- Activate the 3 Electro Monuments
- Defeat the attacking monsters
- Chat with Paimon
- Return to headquarters and talk to Sangonomiya Kokomi
- Look for Teppei
- Talk to Teppei
- (Go and investigate the ancient ruins)
- Paimon: This should be the place. But Sangonomiya was right, it doesn't look like anything suspicious is going on...
- Paimon: Could they be hiding? (Traveler), let's see what we can find.
- Electro Monuments look a little suspicious... Paimon: These
- (Upon lighting up all three Electro Monuments)
- lawachurl! Was it drawn out by the Electro energy? Paimon: Yikes! A huge
- (Upon defeating the Thunderhelm Lawachurl)
- Paimon: Phew... glad that's over.
- Paimon: As monsters go, that one was pretty tough. But what's such a huge Thunderhelm Lawachurl doing here in the first place?
- Paimon: It doesn't make any sense... Also, the atmosphere here gives Paimon the creeps.
- Paimon: Anyway, the good thing is that it's over now. We should probably get going... Huh, Teppei? What are you doing here?
- Teppei: *cough* ...Wow, this is a surprise. Didn't know you were the ones investigating here.
- Teppei: I just got back from delivering some supplies to the front line. I figured I'd stop by and clear any threats in this area on the way back. *cough*...
- Paimon: Are you alright there buddy? You're looking slightly the worse for wear.
- Teppei: I'm fine, it's nothing. I must've caught a cold a couple days ago while I was out at sea.
- Teppei: On my way past, I heard that someone had just arrived on the island to investigate, so I thought I'd come and take a look.
- Teppei: If there'd been some real danger, I might've had the chance to be the hero... Heh, shame it was just you guys. Guess I came here for nothing.
- Paimon: Teppei, don't you think there's something strange about this place?
- Teppei: Hmm... now that you mention it, there is something a little off about it.
- Tatarigami is more palpable here, I guess. We're not that far away from Orobaxi's remains. Teppei: It could be that the
- Paimon: Orobaxi? Who's that?
- Teppei: A god. Look, there's the corpse over there.
- Paimon: Aah! It's a gigantic snake skeleton. It looks terrifying!
- Enkanomiya up to the surface. That's the origin of the Watatsumi Island you know today. Teppei: Orobaxi was the one who brought our ancestors from
- Yashiori Island. Teppei: Our ancestors regarded it as a guardian deity, but during the Archon War, Orobaxi invaded
- Musou no Hitotachi. That same slash also formed what later became known as Musoujin Gorge. Teppei: The Raiden Shogun came out in person and slew Orobaxi with the
- Paimon: The Raiden Shogun created Musoujin Gorge in one slash? Wow, that's pretty incredible...
- Teppei: Yes. But the Archon War was brutal... *cough* and Yashiori Island was completely destroyed during that battle. They say the shogun lost something very dear to her along the way too.
- Shogunate. But our different beliefs have nothing to do with why the resistance was formed. We only rose up to fight against the Vision Hunt Decree. Teppei: Since Orobaxi's death... *cough* there has always been some animosity between Watatsumi Island and the
- Teppei: When Orobaxi attacked civilization, the shogun stood up and put a stop to it.
- Teppei: But now that the shogun is stripping people of their ambitions with the Vision Hunt Decree, it's time for someone to stand up and stop the shogun... *cough*
- Teppei: Alright, I'm heading back. I was just dealing with some of the Shogun's elite samurai, so I think I'm gonna take a quick breather, then it's onto my next assignment.
- Teppei: You should report back to Sangonomiya as soon as possible. Don't stay here longer than you need to — being around the Tatarigami too long won't do your health any good...
- Teppei: *coughing*...
- Take care of yourself.
- Watch your back.
- Teppei: Hey, don't worry about me. Peak condition...
- Paimon: Teppei's sure made some big progress if he's already dealing with Shogunate Samurai. Paimon can hardly believe it.
- Kokomi, (Traveler). Paimon: Let's report back to
- (Upon returning to headquarters)
- Paimon: Kokomi, we're back— Oh, look, Gorou's here too.
- Paimon: What happened? They look so serious...
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Approximately how many people are exhibiting these symptoms?
- Gorou: I haven't had the chance to do a full count yet...
- Paimon: Kokomi, Gorou... what's going on?
- Gorou: Recently, (Traveler), some of our soldiers started showing symptoms of accelerated aging.
- Gorou: I called them in for questioning and found out that they'd privately acquired some secret weapons from our sponsor.
- Gorou: Most of them are highly ambitious types, vehemently opposed to the Vision Hunt Decree. They've been using these new weapons secretly since getting hold of them.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: So that's why the war has been going unusually well... But risky secret weapons are not the answer. We must put a stop to it immediately.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Gorou, have you managed to acquire one of these weapons?
- Gorou: Most of the officers refused to hand them over. Still, I did manage to get one...
- Oh dear...
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: (Traveler), do you know something about this?
- It's a Fatui Delusion.
- Gorou: So that means our secret sponsor is the Fatui?
- (Traveler nods their head)
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: But why would the Fatui do this...
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Forget that, there's no time. Right now, we need to inform the whole army to cease using their Delusions immediately.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: All soldiers who have shown symptoms are to be taken for treatment. I just hope we'll be in time to save them.
- Paimon: Wait a second... (Traveler), speaking of soldiers with symptoms...
- Paimon: No, s—surely he can't have...
- Paimon: Uhh, let's go check on him!
- (Talk to Sangonomiya Kokomi or Gorou again)
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Gorou, let's go to the resistance camp ourselves. The use of Delusions has to stop right away.
- Gorou: Yes, Your Excellency!
- (Upon finding Teppei)
- Paimon: Teppei!!!
- Teppei: Oh... *cough* Hey, guys. What're you doing here?
- Teppei: Just a moment, lemme get up... Oof, it's weird, I don't know where all my strength's gone...
- Teppei, you have to tell me.
- What's been going on with you?
- Teppei: Hmm?
- Teppei: Oh right, yeah, I haven't had time to give you the full details. Well, I've made a lot of great contributions to the war effort lately.
- Teppei: Fighting the Shogun's Army at sea, taking on Shogunate Samurai all by myself, rescuing my comrades fr—from an ambush... things I never would have dreamed I could do when you first met me.
- Teppei: *cough* If only I were stronger still. The stronger I am, the more I can do for the resistance... Wait a sec, where's my secret weapon gone?
- Tell me about this weapon.
- When did you start using it?
- Teppei: *cough* It wasn't long after you were made captain of Swordfish II. I met these mysterious people, said they were with our supporters.
- Teppei: They gave it to me and said that as long as I have the will to become stronger, this secret weapon will answer my call.
- Vision, isn't it? Of course, I've never used a Vision, so I wouldn't know the difference... Teppei: Haha... *cough* It's just like a
- This is... a Delusion.
- Teppei: Delusion? *cough* Oh god, that doesn't sound very good...
- Teppei: So... what's the difference between a Delusion and a Vision?
- A Delusion drains the user's life force.
- Teppei: *cough*
- Teppei: Gosh... Well, I suppose it's not too surprising that a mysterious weapon of unknown origins would come with its risks.
- Teppei: I've been getting more and more tired over the past few days, and I have this... strange sense of dread.
- Teppei: At first I'd find I was a little more beat than usual after a battle. Didn't think anything of it. But today, I got back and suddenly my vision was going blurry.
- Teppei: This is a real shame... There I was, thinking I was catching up with ya, haha...
- Teppei: Guess I didn't receive the favor of the gods, after all...
- Teppei: Hey (Traveler), would you do something for me?
- Teppei: When our uniforms are ready, grab mine for me... bring it back here, and we can change together...
- Teppei: What's that look for? Don't worry, partner. Soon as I've rested up, I'll be right as rain. Right as rain, I tell ya... soon as I've... rested up...
- Paimon: Teppei...
- The Fatui...
- Paimon: Hey (Traveler), where are you going? Heyyyy...
- (Interact with Teppei after the quest ends)
- Paimon: Teppei's breathing is getting weaker and weaker...
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||Those Who Yearn For the Gods' Gaze||—|
Kěqiú Shénmíng Zhùshì zhī Rén
|Those Who Crave the Gods' Gaze|
Kěqiú Shénmíng Zhùshì zhī Rén
Kami no Manazashi wo Katsubou Suru Mono
|Those Who Crave the Gods' Gaze|
|Korean||신의 주목을 갈망하는 자
Sin-ui Jumok-eul Galmanghaneun Ja
|Those Who Crave the Gods' Attention|
|Spanish||Anhelantes de atención divina|
|French||Ceux qui désirent l'attention des dieux||Those Who Want the Gods' Attention|
|Russian||Жаждущие внимания богов
Zhazhdushchiye vnimaniya bogov
||Those Who Gaze at the Gods with Yearning|
|Vietnamese||Người Khao Khát Được Thần Linh Chú Ý|
|German||Diejenigen, die sich nach den Blicken der Götter sehnen||Those, who Yearn For the Gods' Gaze|
|Indonesian||Mereka yang Mendambakan Tatapan Dewa||Those who Yearn God's Gaze|
|Portuguese||Aqueles que Anseiam pela Atenção Divina||Those Who Yearn For Divine Attention|
Released in Version 2.1