Unlocking the Domain
The domain can be unlocked by placing two Geo constructs at equal distances between the Unique Rock and the closest rock pillar. (It also suffices with one Geo construct on the Pressure Plate.) Afterwards, a strong attack against the Unique Rock Pillar located nearby will create a resonant quake to reveal the domain.
- (Approach the nearby Unique Rock Pillar)
- Paimon: Huh, this big rock has a gold shine, and its color is the same as the rock pillars around it. Maybe there's a secret here?
- Paimon: Wow, Paimon's never seen raw minerals this huge. There's a wooden sign beside it too. Let's go have a look.
- (Activate the Unique Rock Pillar)
- Paimon: Whoa, the ground's shaking!
- Paimon: Look! The shockwaves are traveling between the minerals. So, this is the "resonance" between Geo Constructs, huh?
- (Unlock the domain)
- Paimon: We've done it! Now let's see what's hidden in here...
Ley Line Disorder
Each level in this domain has the following Ley Line Disorder:
|Level||Ley Line Disorder|
|I - IV||When characters use Elemental Skills, a shockwave will be unleashed, dealing True Damage.|
The True Physical DMG dealt by the shockwave is calculated as .
Each level in this domain has the following Challenge Features:
|III - IV||· Enlist characters whose Elemental Skill CDs are shorter to make use of the Ley Line Disorder and deal more DMG through the use of more Elemental Skills.|
The Lost Valley offers the following Artifact Sets.
In order to enter the higher levels of the domain, you must have a certain Adventure Rank (AR).
Artifact drop ranges are primarily sourced from the Genshin Data Gathering team
- Machine Nest I
- Objective: Defeat 2 opponents within 360 seconds
- Machine Nest II
- Objective: Defeat 4 opponents within 360 seconds
- Machine Nest III
- Objective: Defeat 5 opponents within 360 seconds
- Machine Nest IV
- Objective: Defeat 3 opponents within 360 seconds
- The Lost Valley contains 8 pillars around the battlefield and 2 in the back like many other domains, however unlike every other domain of this type where the pillars contain writing, the pillars in the Lost Valley are blank.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||The Lost Valley||—|
|Secluded Valley in the Rock|
|Secluded Valley Among the Mountains|
|Canyon in the Rock|
|Spanish||Valle entre montañas||Valley Amidst Mountains|
|French||Vallée recluse||Secluded Valley|
|The Lost Valley|
|German||Mysteriöse Felsenklamm||Mysterious Cliff Ravine|
|Indonesian||The Lost Valley||—|