- Talk to Xudong
- Pick Fresh Seagrass
- Summon Electrogranum from the Thunder Sakura Bough next to the drop shaft and glide down through the barrier.
- Activate the device to drain the water.
- Activate the Cube Device, guarded by Ruin Sentinels. This unlocks the shaft and rewards you with an Exquisite Chest.
- Glide down the shaft, where some Hydro Slimes await.
- Follow the Seelie and get the Fresh Seagrass along its path.
- Activate the Electro Monument to unlock the ceiling gate.
- Summon Electrogranum with the Thunder Sakura Bough and use the Thunder Spheres to go back to the surface, where the Seelie rewards you with an Exquisite Chest.
- Bring the Fresh Seagrass to Xudong
- The Gourmet Supremos can be found by climbing to the plateau above the nearby Domain, and accessing the drop shaft next to the Thunder Sakura Bough.
You will start the quest at this dialogue branch if you talk to them before draining the water.
- Xudong: We can't go down there like this...
- What happened?
- Xudong: Traveler, we meet again! We're currently trying to figure out how to... dive into the waters in front of us.
- Xudong: We're going to grab ourselves some fresh Seagrass to make something known as "Onigiri."
- Couldn't you just get those from the seaside?
- Xudong: We could, but the Seagrass there generally isn't that fresh. There's always a little something missing in the flavor of dishes you make that way.
- Must you go diving?
- Xudong: Seagrass found by the seaside generally isn't that fresh. There's always a little something missing in the flavor of dishes you make that way.
- Xudong: I've asked around, and the locals say that good-quality Seagrass grows down here.
- Xudong: But when we arrived today, we found that it had been completely flooded with seawater.
- Xudong: Even worse, none of us have any skill in diving, so we can only watch this all play out...
- Are there any related mechanisms nearby?
- Julie: There's one over there...
- Xudong: But it's stuck inside that barrier again, so we can't get in.
- Xudong: *sigh* We'll continue trying to figure this out...
- Xudong: Still, Traveler, do tell us if you know anything about how to solve this problem.
- Xudong: Of course, it would be best if you could just bring the Seagrass to us directly—
- Parvaneh: Mr. Xudong?
- Xudong: *cough* I mean, you will be well-compensated if you could bring us the Seagrass directly! I'll add on a great feast of Onigiri as further incentive!
- Parvaneh: Onigiri, "a great feast," pick one...
- Xudong: Oh, come on, we just need to make more... *cough* Oh fine, fine. Let's keep trying to figure it out, shall we?
- (Talk to them again before picking the seagrass)
- Xudong: Are we really going to have to find a way to dive down there?
- Parvaneh: Can't we switch locations? Do we really have to get our Seagrass here...
- Julie: Oh, come on, why does that mechanism have to be inside that barrier again...
You will start the quest at this dialogue branch if you talk to them after draining the water.
- Xudong: It looks like the area below has been flooded before...
- Julie: Yup, and the water marks very obvious, too. This place was definitely flooded up till not long ago.
- Julie: But why did the water suddenly retreat...
- Parvaneh: Ugh, this place is all wet. The water's going to get into my shoes...
- Xudong: Well, forget it. Let's just gather some Seagrass as quickly as we can.
- What are you doing over here?
- Xudong: Oh? Would you look at that! So we meet again, Traveler.
- Xudong: We just went down to collect some Fresh Seagrass to make a dish known as Onigiri. It was pretty tough going down there. My shoes are soaked...
- Xudong: But that aside, Traveler, could you help us get some more Seagrass?
- Xudong: The area below seems to have been flooded not long ago, and while the water has retreated, there's no telling when it might come rushing back in again.
- Xudong: As such, I think it might be best to gather a bit more Seagrass as quickly as we can.
- No problem.
- Xudong: We're counting on you, Traveler.
- Not going to pick some from the seaside?
- Xudong: We could, but the Seagrass there generally isn't that fresh. There's always a little something missing in the flavor from dishes you make that way.
- Xudong: The quality of the Seagrass here should be superior by far. Either way, we'll need your help, Traveler.
- Xudong: Once you've gathered the Seagrass, please bring them back to me.
- (Talk to them again before picking the seagrass)
- Xudong: The Seagrass here is pretty good...
- Parvaneh: I wouldn't call this "picking Seagrass." It's more like "pulling Seagrass"...
- Julie: If we used a small knife, we'd get them all in no time.
Ending for both branches
- (Talk to Julie or Parvaneh after picking the Fresh Seagrass)
- Julie: Hmm... There wouldn't be any ruins beneath this place by any chance, right?
- Parvaneh: R—Ruins? Well, it certainly would be nice if there were...
- (Bring the Fresh Seagrass to Xudong)
- Xudong: Have you gathered any Seagrass, Traveler?
- Xudong: Aha, yes, this is it. Thanks for your help, Traveler!
- Xudong: Well, time to make that dish that they call... Onigiri, was it? I've heard that it's a simple enough dish to make...
- Xudong: Alright, hang on while I prepare the food. It's going to take a while.
Xudong starts cooking...
- Xudong: Now then. Seagrass... Fish... and Rice...
- Xudong: This should be how it goes...
- Xudong: Yup, that should be it! I present to you all, the Onigiri!
- Parvaneh: How very... plain. Well, I'll take this one. I doubt I could finish any more...
- Julie: Well, I say it's all good as long it tastes good! I'll have this one!
- Xudong: This serving's yours, Traveler — and of course, here's a copy of the recipe.
- Xudong: They seem like the most simple thing in the world, these Onigiri, but there's some real technique to making them well.
- Xudong: Well then. I should have some myself. All that work's made me hungry...
- Xudong: Hey, Parvaneh, I thought you said you couldn't finish!? Leave some for me, come on!
After enjoying a sumptuous meal with the Traveler, the Gourmet Supremos leave...
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||The Gourmet Supremos: The Deep Divers||—|
|Spanish||Los Superchefs: los buceadores|
|French||Les Gourmets suprêmes : les plongeurs des profondeurs|
|Russian||Всеядные гурманы: глубинные ныряльщики
|Thai||ทีมสุดยอดนักชิม - ดำดิ่งลึกลงไป
|Vietnamese||Đội Ẩm Thực Toàn Năng - Người lặn sâu|
|German||Die vielseitigen Feinschmecker: Die Tieftaucher|
|Indonesian||Gourmet Supremos: Para Penyelam|
|Portuguese||Os Supremos Gourmet: Mergulhadores|