Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Go to Mt. Tianheng
- Search for a way up to the Jade Chamber
- Try using the mechanism
- Head over to the Guizhong Ballista
- Fight the Millelith
- (Climb Mt. Tianheng)
- Paimon: Look, up there! That's the Jade Chamber.
- That's pretty high up.
- Question is, how do we get up there?
- Paimon: Hmm... Uhh...
- Paimon: Ah, this is bad, Paimon's supposed to be your guide, but Paimon doesn't know where the way up to the Jade Chamber is...
- You're only realizing that now!?
- We should have asked that emissary, Ganyu.
- Paimon: Ugh...
- Paimon: Well, since we want to go to the Jade Chamber, heading to its location on the map is the sensible thing to do!
- Paimon: Let's look around. There has to be a way up there nearby!
- (Find wind current mechanism)
- Paimon: Hey, look! There's some sort of mechanism thingy!
- Paimon: Since this is the right place, it must have something to do with the Jade Chamber.
- Maybe it's the way to the Jade Chamber?
- Paimon: Yes, this must be the way!
- It looks like some sort of trap.
- Paimon: No way! Just trust Paimon's instincts!
- (Activate mechanism and go to the floating island)
- Paimon: Huh? It only takes us up to here...
- Paimon: Aw, if that wind current was strong, we'd be able to reach the top in one go!
- Best we go back to Liyue and ask the Millelith...
- Paimon: Huh? Why?
- The way up shouldn't be a secret, or...
- Paimon: Or? ...Oh, Paimon gets it! If it was a secret, Ganyu wouldn't have let us try to find it ourselves, right?
- Paimon: Alright, let's follow your plan, then we can...
- Paimon: Ooh! Hang on a moment. Look down there!
- Guizhong Ballista. Paimon: Looks like we've gotten close to the
- Paimon: Hmm... Uh... Paimon has a new idea!
- Paimon: Why don't we shoot you up to the Jade Chamber using the Ballista?
- No thanks. I don't have a death wish.
- Paimon: Oh... Right. This method does seem a bit unsafe...
- Still, I do remember that the Ballista had a scope.
- Do you really hate me that much?
- Paimon: Uh... No. Paimon may have just forgotten to think about safety measures...
- Still, I do remember that the Ballista had a scope.
- Paimon: Oh, that's right!
- Paimon: Now that you mention it, we could use the Guizhong Ballista to see if there's another way up nearby!
- (Head over to the Guizhong Ballista)
- Huaqing: Halt!
- Huaqing: Who trespasses on these hallowed grounds?
- We're just passing through...
- Hallowed what now? These are the wilds around Mt. Tianheng...
- Paimon: Exactly. What're you talking about?
- Paimon: We're invited guests! What makes you think you can treat us like this?
- Paimon: No... Wait... Maybe this was Ningguang's plan all along!
- Paimon: She pretended to invite us to the Jade Chamber, but set up a Millelith ambush here to arrest us!
- I'm quite sure that's not the case.
- We haven't explained the invitation to them yet...
- Paimon: Grr... Now Paimon's mad! ...You! Over there! This is a trick, isn't it? How shameless!
- Huaqing: What? We're just on guard duty. What do you mean, "shameless"?
- Yang: What nonsense! Seize these suspicious intruders at once!
- Paimon: Well, here they come — line 'em up and knock 'em down!
- (After fighting the Millelith)
- ???: Stop! What's all this about?
- Huaqing: Lady Keqing, these two strange people suddenly appeared. They seem to have designs on the Guizhong Ballista.
- Paimon: Who're you calling "strange"?
- We were just looking for the way to the Jade Chamber.
- Keqing: Hmm? You want to go to the Jade Chamber? Who are you?
- Paimon: We're invited guests, here to look for the Liyue Qixing! Who are you?
- Keqing: ...
- Keqing: Well, as it happens, I am one of the Liyue Qixing.
- Paimon: ???
- Keqing: I'm Keqing, the Yuheng of the Qixing.
- Keqing: I know of you, Traveler. You're Ningguang's guests, yes? Didn't expect to meet you here in the mountains.
- Paimon: Wow... Paimon didn't think we'd meet some super rich big shot out here in the middle of nowhere either.
- Keqing: The Guizhong Ballista in Tianheng Pass has long been in disrepair, and yet it was fixed in a single night. I came here to investigate that occurence.
- Keqing: These Millelith are just here to guard the scene, not to arrest anyone.
- Paimon: So, this was all a misunderstanding? Paimon never would've thought...
- Thinking isn't that hard, Paimon.
- Keqing: Anyway, for a mortal to be able to repair an adepti mechanism is quite the mystery, even to the Qixing.
- Paimon: Hehe, that was...
- (Shh, Paimon, don't complicate the matter!)
- (We only did a tiny part of the work there...)
- Paimon: Eh? Oh, right. So, Lady Yuheng, might you have any idea why Lady Tianquan invited us to go to the Jade Chamber?
- Keqing: Just call me Keqing.
- Keqing: I'd say that Ningguang's purpose is to request that the savior of Mondstadt take a more neutral stance... Or at least, to not wholly side with the adepti.
- Paimon: We're not taking sides. We spoke with the adepti. They want to protect Liyue as well...
- Keqing: When you say "protect," you're referring to their sanctimonious arrogance, aren't you?
- Paimon: Huh?
- Keqing: You are mortals, and thus under their protection. There was no way they would have regarded you as someone with the ability to assassinate a god.
- Keqing: Naturally, they would also regard Ningguang's locking down the area, questioning the citizenry, and pursuit of the assassin to be pointless work. Perhaps they even wonder if there might be a cover-up.
- Keqing: I'll say it like it is: they're underestimating us.
- Paimon: Well, you've got a point there...
- Paimon: Still, this is the first time Paimon's seen a person from Liyue who doesn't respect the gods or the adepti.
- Keqing: Hah. Should I respect the shallow sense of time and condescension to mortals that has caused them to delay in moving against us Qixing?
- Keqing: Forget it. I shouldn't speak of them this way. This skepticism is mine alone, and Ningguang does not share it.
- Keqing: Either way, I will admit that the actions of the adepti this time were quite restrained.
- Keqing: Rex Lapis' death is indeed an extraordinary circumstance. But to think that they would call for a council of adepti rather than come down here directly...
- Keqing: How surprisingly civilized of them.
- Any chance you could talk it out with them?
- Ningguang would prefer to negotiate, wouldn't she?
- Keqing: Well, for Ningguang... She would talk anything and everything out if she could. But I doubt we can do that here.
- Keqing: The time of the adepti has long passed. If even the Liyue Qixing don't want to face that truth, then what future is there for Liyue?
- Paimon: Phew... Another super bold statement...
- Keqing: *sigh* I'll stop here. Honestly, I hadn't intended to say so much. But you're a good listener, Traveler.
- Keqing: You should both be off to the Jade Chamber. Don't be late, now. Ningguang's schedule is packed to the gills all the way till next year.
- Keqing: The cream of Liyue's mercantile crop all see "ascending to the Jade Chamber" as the greatest honor. Each brings rich gifts as they visit, all to curry a little favor with Ningguang.
- Paimon: Favor?
- Paimon, that's not the point.
- Paimon, get serious.
- Paimon: But... But!
- Paimon: Wait, that's right! Greeting gifts are a staple of Liyue's culture. We need to get one, not to curry favor or anything — just to... respect Liyue's culture!
- Ah, so eager...
- Keqing: Alright, alright. You can decide on your greeting gift yourselves. Let me tell you how to get to the Jade Chamber first.
- Keqing: You didn't actually have to come to Mt. Tianheng. Go back to Liyue Harbor, find a guide at the Yuehai Pavilion, and...
- You listen as Keqing explains the correct path.
- Keqing: Well then. May we meet again, Traveler.
- Paimon: Well, that Yuheng may not respect the gods, but Paimon thinks she's a pretty cool person.
- She made a good impression on me, too.
- I agree with some of her views.
- Paimon: So... What should be give to Ningguang when we see her?
- You really have shifted focus, haven't you, Paimon...
- Sugar-Frosted Slime! Paimon: Oh, right! Paimon dreamed of an amazing snack last night —
- Paimon: Paimon has a feeling that it would be perfect for a super rich person like Ningguang!
- Paimon: Why don't we go with that for a gift?
- So, do you have a recipe?
- Paimon: Nope! But Paimon's sure that we just need to make it with some boom shaka-laka!
- And... how would we make this thing you dreamed up?
- Paimon: With a certain boom shaka-laka, of course!
- Paimon: Let's go gather ingredients. Time waits for no one, and neither will our riches!
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||The Floating Palace||—|
|The Floating Fortress|
|The Floating Fortress|
|Spanish||El palacio flotante||The Floating Palace|
|French||La cité flottante||The Floating City|
Tamnak Loi La
|The Floating Palace|
|Vietnamese||Thành Phố Nổi||Floating City|
|German||Der schwebende Palast||The Floating Palace|
|Indonesian||Istana di Atas Langit||Palace Above the Sky|
|Portuguese||O Palácio Flutuante||The Floating Palace|
Released in Version 1.1