Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Find the Green Fellow
- Listen to the Bard's performance
- Talk to the mysterious bard
- (Cinematic – listen to the Bard's performance)
- What is to be sung transpired in days of yore,
- When the divine archons still walked the earth.
- A dragon cast his curious gaze on the world below
- As he parted from the heavens that gave his birth.
- The dragon sought truth amongst common folk,
- But mortal trifles only fogged his mind.
- The windborne bard strummed his strings dolce
- And the Holy Lyre answered his questions kind.
- The dragon was but a child full of wonder,
- And soared the heavens free from care.
- The bard's songs invited him to sing along,
- For he yearned to let all perceive him fair.
- Enchanting legends the bard and dragon were,
- But the tides of despair soon engulfed the land;
- The lion fang perished[Note 1] and the falcon flag slept.
- As a vile dragon approached Mondstadt in lone stand,
- Over the Cathedral loomed death and his friends.
- Of the people's agony the bard soon sang.
- The soaring dragon heeded his grave calls,
- And amidst the windstorms a brutal war sprang.
- Blood of venom sent the sky dragon into slumber,
- Only to awake to be expelled in abhor.
- "Why do people in this age loathe me so?"
- But the Holy Lyre replied no more.
- Wrath and woe, vigor and venom,
- Poured from the dragon's bitter eyes.
- The dragon's curse sprawled in silence,
- But the Lyre could no longer soothe his cries.
- (Talk to the mysterious bard)
- Green Fellow: Wait, you guys are...
- Dvalin away. Green Fellow: Oh, that's right! You're the ones that scared
- Paimon: Dvalin? Who's that?
- That's Stormterror's real name.
- Lisa told us already, weren't you listening?
- Stormterror." Paimon: Huh? ...Oh, right. Most people seem to call him "
- Paimon: Why do you call him that... are you two meant to be close or something?
- Green Fellow: Oh, so close...
- Paimon: Hey, (Traveler). Paimon thinks this guy has a screw loose...
- Ahh... hi.
- Green Fellow: Good day, outlander. Seems we meet again.
- I'm sorry, you are...?
- Venti: I'm Venti the bard.
- Venti: Three-time winner of the "Most Popular Bard of Mondstadt," to be precise.
- Venti: So, what do you need from me?
- Paimon: Given you recognize us, Paimon doesn't believe we need to explain any further.
- Paimon: Of course it's about Stormterror.
- Venti: Storm...?
- Paimon: Hey! Cut it with the amnesia act!
- Paimon: (Traveler), show it to him.
- Venti: Oh! Isn't this–
- Paimon: What!? The crystal has been purified!? When?
- Not sure how this happened.
- The last time I checked, it was full of impurities.
- Venti: Dvalin, he...
- Venti: The anguish he feels... has brought him to tears...
- Paimon: Tears...?
- Venti: He was once such a gentle child. Now so full of rage and suffering...
- Teardrop Crystal. Venti: I also came across a
- Venti: Can you purify it?
- Paimon: Ehhhh!?
- Venti: You... really do have some wonderful abilities...
- Venti: Someone like you is going to end up getting written into a bard's poem.
- Venti: Oh, a hero so bright, should (he/she) stand in the light. Though stand in the shade, and you'll be met by a blade...
- Venti: Alas... I've really not the time to compose a melody for you at this moment.
- Venti: Anyway, even if Dvalin is not taken down, his life will still wither away in the breeze...
- Venti: He'll burn himself out in the flames of anger...
- I also feel sorry for Dvalin.
- Venti: Thank you for that, and you for purifying the Teardrop Crystal.
- Venti: But I have my own plans for what is to follow.
- Is there anything I can do to help?
- Venti: I really must thank you for purifying the Teardrop Crystal, it has helped me greatly.
- Venti: But I've already come to devise my own plan.
- As a knight, I suggest you turn yourself in along with the dragon.
- Venti: Do you really deem that necessary?
- Venti: You can forget about me turning us in for now... I have another plan.
- Paimon: Oh? And what plan would that be?
- Venti: Seeing this tear has brought to mind a friend so dear.
- Paimon: Friend?
- Venti: Heh-heh, one must be going.
- Paimon: Hey! Where're you running off to!?
- Venti: To the "Symbol of Mondstadt's Hero." Bye-bye~
- Paimon: Huh... (Traveler), what do you make of that?
- This "weirdo" as you put it — we need to keep an eye on him...
- Paimon: As far as he's concerned, you're a weirdo too ya know...
- You know...
- Paimon: Know what?
- His voice seems familiar...
- Paimon: Familiar? I don't know... You're alone on that one...
- Paimon: But did he just say "Symbol of Mondstadt's Heroes"? What could that be?
- Paimon: Oh, Paimon knows! It's that huge tree.
- Paimon: You know, the gigantic one! You can't miss it, surely you still remember!
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||That Green Fellow||—|
Nàgè Lǜsè de Jiāhuō
|That Green Fellow|
Nàgè Lǜsè de Jiāhuō
Ano Midori no Yatsu
|That Green Fellow|
|Korean||그 초록색 녀석
|Spanish||La persona de verde||The Person in Green|
|French||Ce jeune homme en vert||This Young Man in Green|
|Russian||Парень в зелёном
Paren' v zelyonom
Chao suea khiao nan!!!
|That Green-Shirted Person!!!|
|Vietnamese||Tên Nhóc Màu Xanh Đó|
|German||Der Typ in Grün||The Guy in Green|
|Indonesian||Pria Berbaju Hijau||Man in Green|
|Portuguese||O Sujeito de Verde||The Subject in Green|
Released in Version 1.0