Temari (Japanese: 手まり Temari) is a mini-game challenge playable by interacting with Kid Kujirai throughout his various locations scattered around Inazuma. It is a simple game which consists of a temari, a decorated ball, which is hidden somewhere in the area, and the player must find the Temari before the time limit is up.
To unlock Temari in Co-Op Mode in a location, the Traveler must first complete Temaria Game, and then successfully complete three Temari challenges by Kid Kujirai at said location. After this, the Traveler can play custom games of Temari at that location by interacting with the Temari. (See Co-Op Tutorial.)
Find Kid Kujirai in the following locations to play a game of Temari.
- South of Tatarasuna's southernmost Teleport Waypoint
- West of Tatarasuna's northwestern Teleport Waypoint
- Inside the skeletal head in Serpent's Head
- This location requires the completion of Serpent's Head Puzzle
- South of Serpent's Head, between Maguu Kenki's and Formation Estate's locations
- North of Sangonomiya Shrine, on top of a stone formation
- Northwest of Koseki Village, in some ruins
2 Achievements match the category selection:
|"Kujirai Art, Temari Jutsu"||Wonders of the World||Play a game of Temari with Kujirai.||5|
|Temari for Life||Wonders of the World||Have another player join a game of Temari that you are hosting.||5|
- If Kid Kujirai does not appear at the next location, quit game and login again.
- Besides the achievement "Kujirai Art, Temari Jutsu", completing the 3 Temari challenges at each location will also grant you a Precious Chest.
- Temari (Japanese: 手毬 temari) are Japanese artistic embroidered balls, originating in China and introduced to Japan in around the 7th century A.D.
- Kamisato Ayaka played Temari as a child, and named her favorite Temari "Moriwakamaru."
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
- Kamisato Ayaka's Character Story: Moriwakamaru