Portable Waypoints are items that function similarly to Teleport Waypoints, except they can be summoned and placed anywhere by the user and only last a temporary amount of time.
Odd devices that are scattered across Teyvat, seemingly forming a certain order.
People on the continent see them as ancient gimmicks — they are accustomed to their existence despite not knowing their purpose.
To the foreign traveler, however, their function becomes quite apparent.
- A message stating "Teleport Waypoint unlocked" appears when interacting with a Teleport Waypoint, common Domain entrance or Statue of The Seven for the first time, although this message may also appear in other cases:
- After completing an Event Quest which unlocks an Event Domain as a reward.
- After certain Archon Quest steps, which actually does not unlock any location that the layer may choose to teleport to, but instead acts as a checkpoint where the party will be revived if all the characters fall, similarly to a Door of Resurrection.
- As of Version 2.1, there are 113 Teleport Waypoints in Teyvat.
- There were 7 Teleport Waypoints located in the Golden Apple Archipelago, which was only accessible during Version 1.6.
- Four of these Teleport Waypoints acted like Statues of The Seven in the way that they lit up parts of the map.
- Teleport Waypoints are sources of warmth in Subzero Climates, such as in Dragonspine.
- The following Teleport Waypoints are automatically unlocked upon reaching certain points in certain quests: