Players can find and unlock Teleport Waypoints throughout the world of Teyvat. When a player first unlocks them they are granted Adventure EXP ×50 and Primogem ×5. Clicking on a Teleport Waypoint on the Map offers to fast travel to their location.
As of Version 2.6, there are 169 Teleport Waypoints in Teyvat.
Certain significant locations also act as teleport waypoints:
|Location||Completed quest requirement to unlock|
|Alcor||A Lone Ship In Guyun|
|Jade Chamber||The Crane Returns on the Wind|
Most Teleport Waypoints need to be unlocked by interacting with them. The location of most locked Waypoints can be seen on the Map once the area they are in is lit up, which is done by touching a Statue of The Seven on the Map of Teyvat and through other means, such as quest progression, in other maps. A navigation pointer will indicate a locked Teleport Waypoint's direction on the screen if the player is within 40 meters[30, 40, or 50?] of it.
Some Teleport Waypoints do not show up on the Map when locked, even when the area they are in is lit up, until another requirement is completed:
|In the Upside-Down City in the Nameless Ruins||Only shows up when unlocked (access requires sufficient progressionThe Grave of the Guarded)|
|Various Teleport Waypoints in Tsurumi Island||Permanently shown after completing Through the Mists|
|In the northwest of the Dainichi Mikoshi||Gain access to the Dainichi Mikoshi in The Subterranean Trials of Drake and Serpent [no earlier than this; no later than beginning part 2 of that quest]|
|In the center of the Dainichi Mikoshi|
|In the east of the Dainichi Mikoshi|
|In the south of the Dainichi Mikoshi|
|Yachimatahiko's Locus||Talk to Eboshi for the first time in The Three Great Martial Trials|
Some Teleport Waypoints are automatically unlocked upon completing certain Quests:
|At the dock of Ritou||Complete Setting Sail|
|Between Ritou and Konda Village||Complete Ritou Escape Plan|
|In the southernmost part of The Serpent's Bowels||Complete The Still Water's Flow|
|In the top-left of Ad-Hoc Main Tunnel||Unlocked during Chasm Spelunkers|
Portable Waypoints are items that function similarly to Teleport Waypoints, except they can be summoned and placed anywhere by the user and only last a set amount of time.
Corrupted Waypoints are waypoints shrouded in darkness lose their original functionality. Unlocking them requires specialized materials. They are only available during the "Three Realms Gateway Offering" event.
Temporary Teleport Waypoints
Some Teleport Waypoints were introduced in Event-exclusive areas, and therefore were only accessible for limited amount of time.
- There were 7 Teleport Waypoints located in the Golden Apple Archipelago, which was only accessible during Version 1.6.
- Four of these Teleport Waypoints acted like Statues of The Seven in the way that they lit up parts of the map.
- One of these Waypoints was automatically unlocked with the Golden Apple Archipelago map tab, which was itself unlocked either by playing Mysterious Islands: Journey to the Unknown until Dvalin transports you there, or automatically unlocked after Midsummer Island Adventure ends.
- There were 10 Teleport Waypoints located in the Three Realms Gateway Offering Event Area, which was only accessible during Version 2.5.
- A message stating "Teleport Waypoint unlocked" appears when interacting with a Teleport Waypoint, common Domain entrance or Statue of The Seven for the first time, although this message may also appear in other cases:
- After completing Quests which unlocks access to a Domain as a reward.
- After completing certain Archon Quest steps, which does not actually unlock any location that the player may choose to teleport to, but instead acts as a checkpoint where the party will be revived if all the characters fall, similarly to a Door of Resurrection.
- After the player's party dies, the player is teleported to the nearest Teleport Waypoint that they have unlocked.
- In Co-Op Mode, the player is teleported to the nearest Teleport Waypoint that they have unlocked in their own world, even if the host has not unlocked it.
- Teleport Waypoints are sources of warmth in Subzero Climates, such as in Dragonspine.
- Teleport Waypoints in The Chasm can recharge the Lumenstone Adjuvant's energy.
- Tsurumi Island's fog prevents the usage of its Teleport Waypoints by hiding them on the Map, even if the player previously unlocked them. They will however be accessible again after the fog is cleared without requiring to be unlocked again.
- The Teleport Waypoint near the east of Dainichi Mikoshi, Enkanomiya, currently has the furthest distance between the waypoint and the players' actual spawn location when compared to other Teleport Waypoints.
- There is an upside-down Teleport Waypoint in Nameless Ruins, The Chasm: Underground Mines that cannot be unlocked normally if players are standing at the ground level.
- The shape of Teleport Waypoint icons in Genshin Impact appear to be similar to Honkai Impact 3rd's open-world game mode.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Punto de teletransporte|
|French||Point de téléportation||Teleportation Point|
|Portuguese||Ponto de Teleporte|