Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Abilities and Attacks
Attack names are unofficial except for Canine Art: Geo Bunshin and Canine Art: Plummeting Blade.
- Block: While not attacking, blocks all incoming DMG.
- Fury: Attacking Taroumaru or performing Perfect Parries against his attacks will cause Taroumaru's Fury meter to fill up. Once it is full, Taroumaru will perform Slash Combo 2, which can be Perfectly Parried to knock him down. While down, Taroumaru takes increased DMG.
- Slash Combo: Performs consecutive slashes with its sword.
- Combo 1: Performs a horizontal and upwards slash at the player, before performing a flurry of slashes around itself, dealing 50% ATK, 50% ATK, 35% ATK * 4 as AoE Physical DMG with each move respectively.
- Combo 2: Charges at the player while continuously slashing, dealing 30% ATK as Physical DMG on hit, before performing a spinning slash, dealing 100% ATK as AoE Physical DMG.
- Canine Art: Plummeting Blade: Teleports to the player's location and marks an area around it, calling down thunder and dealing 100% ATK as AoE Electro DMG in the marked area shortly after.
- Canine Art: Geo Bunshin: Teleports away and leaves a Geo Bunshin Bomb at its original location that marks an area around it before detonating, dealing 75% ATK as AoE Pyro DMG in the marked area. This attack is also used to recover from the stunned state.
- Thunderblades: Launches three vertical blades at the player, each dealing 6% ATK, 15% ATK, 60% ATK respectively as Electro DMG on hit. The player can Perfect Parry these waves to deflect them and deal DMG to Taroumaru instead.
Hover over previews to view in higher quality.
Released in Version 2.6