Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Physical damage% bonuses do not affect the skill's final damage as it is 100% elemental (Geo)
- Normal Attack / Charged Attack damage% bonuses will apply to the skill's damage.
- The DEF converted to Attack is additive with Noelle's Normal Attack
- Elemental Burst DMG% and Skill DMG% describe the damage of the initial small explosion (Burst DMG%) and swing (Skill DMG%) when Sweeping Time is activated
- Sweeping Time is not deactivated if Noelle is swapped to another character. However, its duration will still continue to tick down while Noelle is off-field
- Noelle's 5th Constellation, Favonius Sweeper Master, increases Sweeping Time's level by 3 and increases the level cap from 10 to 15
- Noelle's 6th Constellation, Must Be Spotless, adds an additional 50 to the DEF to ATK Bonus% and increases its duration by 1 second for every enemy killed during the burst's duration
|Elemental Burst DMG%||67.2||72.2||77.3||84.0||89.0||94.0||101||108||114||121||128||134||143||151|
|DEF to ATK Bonus%||40||43||46||50||53||56||60||64||68||72||76||80||85||90|
|1 → 2||Phase 2||12,500|
|2 → 3||Phase 3||17,500|
|3 → 4||Phase 3||25,000|
|4 → 5||Phase 4||30,000|
|5 → 6||Phase 4||37,500|
|6 → 7||Phase 5||120,000|
|7 → 8||Phase 5||260,000|
|8 → 9||Phase 6||450,000|
|9 → 10||Phase 6||700,000||
12 Ominous Mask
Released in Version 1.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.