- 2022/07/15 10:00 - End of Version 2.8 (2022/08/24 05:59 UTC+8)
|Stage||Start Time||End Time|
|Surfpiercer||2022/07/15 10:00||End of Version 2.8|
|Phantom Realm: Misty Hills, Foggy Vales||2022/07/16 04:00|
|Phantom Realm: The Islands' Stirring Strings||2022/07/17 04:00|
|Phantom Realm: Immernachtreich Keep||2022/07/18 04:00|
|Phantom Realm: Temple of the Star Latitudes||2022/07/19 04:00|
|Event Shop Duration||2022/07/16 04:00|
- Reach Adventure Rank 32 or above
- Complete the Archon Quest "Chapter II: Prologue - Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves".
- Complete Mona's Story Quest "Astrolabos Chapter: Act I - Beyond This World's Stars".
- During this time, the Adventure Rank required to accept Mona's Story Quest will be adjusted to Adventure Rank 32. Complete Mona's Story Quest to enhance your experience.
- If Mona's Story Quest has not been completed, players can enter the event through "Quick Start" in the event page.
- During the event, complete the specified tasks in "Surfpiercer" and "Phantom Realms" to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mystic Enhancement Ore. Complete the "Phantom Realms" challenges to obtain Iridescent Flotsam. Accumulate a specified number of Iridescent Flotsam to invite "Prinzessin der Verurteilung!" Fischl (Electro)! You can also use Iridescent Flotsam to exchange for rewards such as Crown of Insight, Character Level-Up Materials, and Talent Level-Up Materials from the Event Shop.
- Cloudleisure Steps
|Use the lift you get from exiting the Waverider to get up to the Cloudleisure Steps.|
|There are two types of Cloudleisure Steps: one can be used as a normal floating platform, while the other type can increase characters' jumping power.|
|When you set foot on a Cloudleisure Step, it will light up.|
Such steps usually appear in groups. The next group of steps will only appear once the current group has been completely lit up.
- Prismatic Rampart
- Of Bonsai and Mountains
|Touch the bonsai to activate the placement menu.|
|You can adjust the mountain stones on the left and right of the bonsai to cause the island mountains to undergo matching changes..|
- Melodic Omamori
|When you find Melodic Omamori, you can pick them up and carry them with you.|
|Place Melodic Omamori in a special shrine to cause certain changes in the surrounding area.|
- Melodic Harps and Melodic Blooms
|When the Melodic Harp is glowing, it can be activated.|
An activated Melodic Harp will release sound waves that will cause any Melodic Blooms within an AoE to fire notes.
|The notes fired off by a Melodic Bloom can be transferred to the next Melodic Bloom, which can change the flight direction of the notes. Get close to a Melodic Bloom to change the direction it is facing.|
Use the transfer of notes in this way to solve certain puzzles.
- Melodic Pedals
|Step on adjacent Melodic Pedals and light them all up to awaken the Melodic Harp.|
An awakened Melodic Harp will give off a unique radiance.
|Some Melodic Pedals have special functions. You can tell these apart by the special symbols that they are marked by.|
- Changing Mountain Styles
- Gaze of the Deep: Path Restoration
- Gaze of the Deep: Structure Completion
- Gaze of the Deep: Mechanism Activation
|Use the Gaze of the Deep to move the floating Shadowy Cubes.|
|Adjust your viewing angle to place the Shadowy Cubes on the target boards to activate the mechanism.|
- The Raven Forum: Judgement
|Speak to the Night Raven Statue (Questioner) to start a case determination process.|
|Once the other Night Raven Statues have finished giving their statements, your target can be identified.|
- The Raven Forum: Lies
|Night Raven Statues with blue scarves will not lie. You can use statements from this sort of statue as a reference.|
|Night Raven Statues with red scarves lie often. Take care when considering the statements made by such statues.|
Unlock Criteria: Unlocks after completing the quest "Summertime Odyssey: I"
- For the first three days of the event, a new Waverider challenge will unlock every day. Complete the specified challenge tasks to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mystic Enhancement Ore.
|Phantom Realms||Unlock Criteria|
|Misty Hills, Foggy Vales||Complete "Summertime Odyssey: II"|
|The Islands' Stirring Strings||Complete "Summertime Odyssey: III"|
|Immernachtreich Keep||Complete "Summertime Odyssey: IV"|
|Temple of the Star Latitudes||Complete "Summertime Odyssey: V"|
- During the event, complete the "Initial Exploration" challenge in "Phantom Realms" to unlock "Direct Strike" and carry out the challenges.
- Complete the specified challenges in "Phantom Realms" to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mystic Enhancement Ore.
- Complete the specified challenges in "Phantom Realms" to obtain Iridescent Flotsam. Accumulate a specified number of Iridescent Flotsam to invite "Prinzessin der Verurteilung!" Fischl (Electro)! You can also use Iridescent Flotsam to exchange for rewards such as Crown of Insight, Character Level-Up Materials, and Talent Level-Up Materials from the Event Shop.
- When the Event Shop closes, any remaining Iridescent Flotsam in your possession will automatically disappear, and the relevant Event Shop page(s) will also close.
- During the event, you will automatically accept the quest "Summertime Odyssey: VI" after completing the quest "Summertime Odyssey: V." Complete the quests to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Hero's Wit, and Mora. After the event has ended, you will no longer be able to participate in the "Summertime Odyssey" quest.
|Crown of Insight||400||1||400|
|Agnidus Agate Fragment||25||6||150|
|Varunada Lazurite Fragment||25||6||150|
|Vajrada Amethyst Fragment||25||6||150|
|Vayuda Turquoise Fragment||25||6||150|
|Shivada Jade Fragment||25||6||150|
|Prithiva Topaz Fragment||25||6||150|
|Guide to Freedom||15||6||90|
|Philosophies of Freedom||45||2||90|
|Guide to Resistance||15||6||90|
|Philosophies of Resistance||45||2||90|
|Guide to Ballad||15||6||90|
|Philosophies of Ballad||45||2||90|
|Total cost for all items|
Battle Pass Missions
This event added additional "This BP Period" Battle Pass missions to the Azure Main Battle Pass. The Battle Pass EXP (BP EXP) obtained from these missions do not count towards the weekly experience limit of 10,000 BP EXP.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Yuǎnhǎi Shīxià Yóujì
|Outer-Ocean Poetic Summertime Journey|
Yuǎnhǎi Shīxià Yóujì
|Korean||여름 바다와 의 |
Yeoreum Bada-wa Si-ui Yeojeong
|Journey of Summer Sea and Poem|
|Spanish||Una travesía estival||A summer journey|
|French||Séjour estival à la mer||Summery Sojourn at the Sea|
|Russian||Летнее морское путешествие|
Letneye morskoye puteshestviye
|Summer Sea Voyage|
|Thai||บทกวีคิมหันต์ กับการเดินทาง ณ ทะเลแสนไกล|
|Vietnamese||Chuyến Đi Biển Ngày Hè||Summer Beach Trip|
|German||Ein Sommeraufenthalt am Meer||A Summer Stay at the Sea|
|Indonesian||Perjalanan Laut di Musim Panas||Sea Trip on Summer|
|Portuguese||A Jornada do Mar de Verão|