Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Sucrose has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Secret Research Lab|
|Of Hunting and Dancing|
- "Margin of error..."
- "The experiment results..."
- "My bone collection..."
When the player is nearby:
- "Thanks to you..."
- "The research proceeds well..."
- Sucrose: Hello, (Traveler).
- Sucrose: Thanks to you, my research is progressing smoothly.
- How do you like it here?
- Sucrose: Oh, uh... Please don't worry about me.
- Sucrose: As long as there's a dedicated laboratory, I am more than satisfied.
- Sucrose: Your home far exceeds my needs.
- No need to hold back.
- If there's any experiment you need, just say the word.
- Sucrose: Oh... Um...
- Sucrose: I'd feel guilty to trouble you...
- Sucrose: But I greatly appreciate your kindness. It means a lot.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Would you like to have a chat with me?
- Sucrose: Uh... I'm... not very good at making conversation.
- Sucrose: Most of my time I spend alone in the laboratory, researching for many hours at a time.
- Sucrose: If an experiment doesn't quite go to plan, it can even end up being several days.
- Sucrose: I don't know much about what goes on in the outside world... or the kinds of things that people like to talk about...
- Sucrose: And um... I don't really like to go out and socialize much, even on my days off.
- What about socializing with me?
- What about chatting with me?
- Sucrose: Oh... If it's with you, then...
- Sucrose: No, no... I still don't know what would be appropriate to talk about.
- You can just talk about whatever comes to mind.
- It's okay to have nothing particular to talk about, you know...
- Sucrose: Hmm...
- Sucrose: Hearing you say this makes me feel more at ease.
- Sucrose: I guess... I can try.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Is there anything you'd like to do?
- Sucrose: Oh, actually... I have a few small questions I'd like to ask you.
- Sucrose: Just say the first answer that comes to mind. There are no right or wrong answers.
- Sucrose: Small Lamp Grass or Windwheel Aster?
- Small Lamp Grass.
- Windwheel Aster.
- Sucrose: Anemogranum or Anemo Crystalfly?
- Anemo Crystalfly.
- Sucrose: A sea of clouds or a field of flowers?
- Sea of clouds.
- Field of flowers.
- Sucrose: Okay, I've noted your responses.
- Sucrose: ...Previously, I never really knew how to bring this up.
- Sucrose: I thought about inviting you to private paradise... but currently, I still lack the ability to make it a reality.
- Sucrose: So, for now... all I can do is place your selected objects into this crystal ball.
- Sucrose: It will keep them safe until the day comes when they can adorn our very own paradise.
- It's a deal!
- ...Alright, it's a deal.
- You should bring some of your favorite things, too.
- Sucrose: Mm-hmm... I'll get there, one day!
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Good morning, Sucrose.
- Sucrose: Good morning, (Traveler).
- Sucrose: P—Please take care.
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Good night, Sucrose.
- Sucrose: Good night, (Traveler).
- Sucrose: According to my research, this secondary phenotype of Calla Lily may be beneficial for sleep quality.
- Sucrose: I dried some to make a scented sachet. You can place it next to your pillow if you'd like.
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
Secret Research Lab
- Sucrose: A fully-equipped alchemy workshop? And arranged in a rather reasonable manner as well...
- Sucrose: Even if an experiment goes, uh, explosively wrong in here, the specimens stored in the storage cabinets shouldn't be damaged...
- Sucrose: Huh? Wh—When did you get here? I—I mean... I've been itching to conduct this experiment... I—Is it okay if I go ahead and do it?
Of Hunting and Dancing
- Sucrose: This camp is flawless in every way. It's just a shame that there are no bones lying around...
- Sucrose: With a little renovation, perhaps this place could be used for even more valuable research...
- Sucrose: Are you interested? Can you... help me?