The following table describes the level scaling. Note that values may change in Co-Op, some Quests, and certain Domains. The change usually involves multiplying some of the values by a constant scale factor.
The life of a Hilichurl is brutal and short, a maxim that holds true even for Mitachurls. Only the most powerful and cunning Mitachurls survive long enough to reach their full potential. As the years pass by, Mitachurls skilled enough to survive their harsh conditions attune with the land and grow a carapace of Geo armor. Revered for their wisdom and immense strength, Stonehide Lawachurl are role models for every young Hilichurl.
Abilities and Attacks
- Punches: Roars and performs a punch with its left arm. It occasionally combos with both arms and slams the ground, dealing 75% ATK and 80% ATK as Physical DMG. The ground-slam will cause two trails of explosions, each dealing 50% ATK, 25% ATK, or 5% ATK as AoE Geo DMG.
- Geo Enhanced State: The Stonehide Lawachurl can generate a Geo shield, enabling it to use more powerful attacks. This shield will degrade over 90 seconds and can be further damaged with Poise Damage. Blunt Attacks are most effective against the shield.
- Dash: The Stonehide Lawachurl quickly charges at its target after a roar, dealing 100% ATK as Physical DMG. This attack is only performed when the Stonehide Lawachurl is in the Geo Enhanced State.
- Shockwave: Roars and slams both hands into the ground, causing 3 trails of explosions, each dealing 50% ATK, 25% ATK, or 5% ATK as AoE Geo DMG. This attack is only performed when the Stonehide Lawachurl is in the Geo Enhanced State.
- Jumping Slam: Roars and jumps into the air, slamming down at the player's position, dealing 150% ATK as AoE Physical DMG. If the Stonehide Lawachurl is in the Geo Enhanced State, the impact causes two trails of explosions, each dealing 50% ATK, 25% ATK, or 5% ATK as AoE Geo DMG.
- Slime Throw: If the player is at a higher elevation or too far away, the Lawachurl will roar and grab a Large Geo Slime from the ground, throwing it at the player to deal 125% ATK as AoE Geo DMG. If the Stonehide Lawachurl is not in the Geo Enhanced State, throws 3 Geo Slimes toward the player, each dealing 100% ATK as AoE Geo DMG.
The Stonehide Lawachurl does even more damage and has more health than a Mitachurl of the same level. It can charge at the player or jump onto the player to deal heavy impact damage. It generally does not use elemental attacks. When it encounters a target, it will enhance itself by making it much more stronger and resilient. At this stage, the Lawachurl may plunge the ground, causing multiple blasts to erupt from the ground which can be very devastating if left unchecked. They may also sometimes dig into the ground and throw a Large Geo Slime in front of it.
1 Achievements match the category selection:
|Hilichurl Champion||Wonders of the World||Defeat a Stonehide Lawachurl before its Infused Form can expire.||10|
- Stonehide Lawachurls, alongside their other Lawachurl brethren, used to be exclusive to one nation, that being Liyue. However, the addition of Enkanomiya added one spawn inside, making them the only Lawachurl type to exist in multiple nations.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Qiūqiū Yán Kuī Wáng
|Hilichurl Geo Helm King|
Qiūqiū Yán Kuī Wáng
Hiruchaaru Iwa Kabuto no Ou
|Hilichurl Rock Helmet King|
|French||Chef Brutorocheux||Hilirock Chieftain|
|Russian||Лавачурл с каменным панцирем
Lavachurl s kamennym pantsirem
|Vietnamese||Vua Mũ Đá Hilichurl||Stone Hat Hilichurl King|
|Indonesian||Stonehelm, Hilichurl Chieftain||—|
|Portuguese||Lawachurl da Pedra Oculta|