Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This skill generates 2.5 Elemental Particles when it hits at least one enemy with the 2nd activation (either from the 2nd use or from a Charged Attack)
- The CD start at the first activation: if it is reused 3 seconds after the first use, the CD will have ticked down to 4.5 seconds.
- With Keqing's Passive Talent 1 Thundering Penance, after recasting this skill while a Lightning Stiletto is present, Keqing's weapon gains an Electro Elemental Infusion for 5s. When this happens, all of Keqing's Normal, Charged and Plunge Attacks deal Electro damage instead of Physical damage.
- With Keqing's 1st constellation, recasting this skill while a Lightning Stiletto is present causes Keqing to deal 50% of her ATK as AoE Electro DMG at the start point and terminus of her Blink.
- If this skill is recast at point-blank range, both AoE explosions can hit for a total of 100% of ATK damage.
- The teleportation aspect of this skill is very useful for exploration (e.g. faster climbing, farther gliding by starting from a higher point, reaching places otherwise unreachable), as well as for closing gaps in combat.
|Lightning Stiletto DMG%||50.4||54.2||58||63||66.8||70.6||75.6||80.6||85.7||90.7||95.8||101||107|
|Thunderclap Slash DMG% (×2)||84||90.3||96.6||105||111||118||126||134||143||151||160||168||179|
|1 → 2||Phase 2||12,500|
|2 → 3||Phase 3||17,500|
|3 → 4||Phase 3||25,000|
|4 → 5||Phase 4||30,000|
|5 → 6||Phase 4||37,500|
|6 → 7||Phase 5||120,000|
|7 → 8||Phase 5||260,000|
|8 → 9||Phase 6||450,000|
|9 → 10||Phase 6||700,000|
Released in Version 1.0