New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Bring the Holy Lyre back to the tavern
- Talk to Venti
- Use Dvalin's Teardrop Crystal on the Holy Lyre
- Talk to Jean
- (In the tavern)
- Venti: Welcome back!
- Venti: Ah, this is the Holy Lyre! You managed to retrieve it!
- Venti: The pattern of flowing wind carved on the rosewood... and the strings still feel cool to the touch too. Oh, the memories...
- Jean: What do you think, Venti? Can you summon Dvalin?
- Venti: Although this lyre is the real thing, I doubt that it's going to work.
- Venti: As you can see, the lyre has been through a thousand years of history. Its Anemo power has run dry.
- Venti: In this condition, you couldn't play music fit for even Diluc's tavern with it...
- Diluc: Bards fight to get on the stage of my tavern. Don't make assumptions!
- Paimon: Is that really important right now, Master Diluc!?
- Paimon: And you — did you just borrow the Holy Lyre to play music for drunkards to hear?
- Venti: Hehe.
- Paimon: What do you mean "hehe"!?
- Venti: Anyway, we won't be able to call Dvalin with it.
- Venti: The lyre itself is fine, but the strings...
- Venti: You're up, outlander!
- Are you talking about me?
- I don't know how to fix instruments.
- Venti: Relax! It's not broken.
- Venti: It's just that the intensity of its Anemo power has greatly diminished.
- Venti: (Traveler), do you still have Dvalin's Teardrop Crystal with you?
- Venti: Great! Try to use it on the Holy Lyre.
- Let me give it a try.
- (You use the crystal on the lyre)
- Venti: It worked, as expected.
- Jean: This youthful glow...
- Paimon: Praising yourself? Really?
- Jean: ...I was talking about the Holy Lyre.
- Venti: Thanks to (Traveler) having purified the crystal, the Holy Lyre won't continue to lose power.
- Venti: That said, its power is far from replenished. It'd be great if we could get more tears.
- We'll help.
- Paimon: How can we gather more?
- Right. How do we do that?
- How can we make Dvalin cry? By hitting him?
- Venti: I can surmise that Dvalin will already be crying...
- Venti: Suffering alone in some deserted place...
- Jean: Dvalin...
- Paimon: Poor baby...
- Jean: This is not something that an Honorary Knight can accomplish alone. I will mobilize the rest of the knights to assist.
- Jean: When you get the Teardrop Crystal, please let (Traveler) perform the purification process.
- Leave it to me.
- Venti: Heroes supporting each other and setting out on a journey together... How exciting!
- Venti: Lemme come up with a song for you...
- Paimon: Is that all you're going to do? Just sing?
- Venti: Wouldn't be much of a bard if I didn't now, would I?
- Paimon: Hmph. You're so cheeky... You deserve an ugly nickname.
- Tone-Deaf Bard"! Paimon: Oh, Paimon knows! From now on, you'll be known as "
- Diluc: This search reminds me of a feud I once had with the Fatui.
- Diluc: Six months ago, a thief stole treasure from the East Temple of the Four Winds.
- Paimon: Whoa. What was it? A cup used by Barbatos?
- Diluc: No. Although if such a thing existed, it would be very valuable.
- Diluc: Among all the relics they managed to dig up, one particular object was very rare...
- Diluc: It was a vial which contained the Anemo God's breath.
- Paimon: Relics come in every shape and form huh...
- Diluc: Anyone with an eye for fine art would like to add this relic to their collection.
- Diluc: Once word got out, the Fatui started trying to seek it out as well.
- Diluc: They've made tons of counterfeits that can be found everywhere.
- Diluc: In response, I just bought every one I could find, irrespective of its authenticity. We're still at it now.
- Diluc: I've bought more than two thousand fakes to date, and the Fatui are yet to find the real one.
- Paimon: Whoa. You guys are insane...
- Paimon: So, it means that the real one must be out there somewhere on the black market, right?
- Paimon: Hmmm... Paimon'll give you a discount on them if she finds any — cause Paimon's just great like that!
- Diluc: Sure, you can try to find the real one. I'll take what you find, even if they're fake.
- Diluc: Once you're done, find me at the winery. I'll trade you a beer for every 20 you find.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|English||State of the Holy Lyre der Himmel||—|
|Spanish||Estado de Der Himmel, la Lira Sagrada|
|French||L'état de la Lyre||The State of the Lyre|
|Russian||Починка небесной лиры
|Thai||สภาพของ Holy Lyre der Himmel
Saphap khong Holy Lyre def Himmel
|State of the Holy Lyre der Himmel|
|Vietnamese||Hiện Trạng Của Bảo Vật|
|German||In den Händen ein Schatz|
|Indonesian||Kondisi Holy Lyre|
|Portuguese||Estado da Lira Sagrada der Himmel|
Released in Version 1.0