Slime Balloons are objects that float in the air with a Large Anemo Slime. They are usually found in quests and challenges where the objective is to destroy the balloon before it reaches a certain destination.
Unlike other enemies, hitting the balloon will not generate energy. However, it is still possible to trigger Elemental Reactions like Vaporize or Overloaded on the balloon to deal increased damage. Moreover, it is possible to freeze the balloon with the Frozen reaction which will slow the balloon down.
- Moonlight Merriment: Contraption-Contrived Cooking Course: Part II
- Appeared alongside a Transport Balloon
- It is possible to stand on the balloon and be transported along with it. It is also possible to deal damage to the balloon while standing on it.
- Vacuum Fields such as Venti's Wind's Grand Ode can damage the balloon but do not displace it.
- It will not be affected by certain player-made statuses such as Riptide, Illusory Bubble, Aurous Blaze, etc.