Their headquarters is a ninja village.
The Shuumatsuban works to keep Inazuma safe. Their duties appear to revolve around espionage and require them to utilize a wide range of skills, including combat. They are led by the head of the Kamisato Clan and Yashiro Commissioner, currently Kamisato Ayato. Shuumatsuban members report directly to Ayato, but they may answer to others in exceptional circumstances.
Most of the Shuumatsuban are orphans who were taken in and raised by the organization starting at a young age. As a result, Shuumatsuban members are highly loyal. Momoyo is one such member, and Sayu may be another.
The identities of most Shuumatsuban members are highly classified and kept secret from the vast majority of people, to the point that even those who die while carrying out top-secret missions are not publicly commemorated.
- Kamisato Ayato (current head)
- Kazuaki (unknown position)
- Kano Nana (unknown position, possibly an instructor)
- Ogawa (delivers orders, receives reports for ambush missions)
- Kamisato Ayato's father (former head, deceased)
- Inu Shoushou's owner (presumed deceased)
- Momoka (presumed deceased)
- Nakanishi (retired)
- Taroumaru (retired)
- Sayu's sensei (left, status unknown)
- Kamisato Ayaka (unknown position, has some authority)
- Thoma (unknown position, has some authority)
- The term ban (Japanese: 番) as a group of samurai refers to guards or a squad to maintain security. For instance, between 1716 and 1868, the shoguns of the Tokugawa Shogunate employed elite intelligence officers called Oniwaban (Japanese: 御庭番 "His Excellency's Garden Guard"). In popular culture, the officers of Oniwaban are often depicted as veteran spies akin to ninja during the medieval period (c. 1200–c. 1600).
- The slogan of the Shuumatsuban seems to be, "Send in the Shuumatsu to end traitors and criminals alike."
- The Shuumatsuban can make elemental powder. It is slightly toxic.
- Ayato also uses the Shuumatsuban to deliver strange foods to Thoma.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Chinese reading of Japanese name|
|Spanish||Los Ocelos||The Ocelli|
- NPC Dialogue: Kano Nana
- Archon Quest, Chapter II, Act III: Proof of Guilt
- Sayu's Character Story: Character Details
- NPC Dialogue: Nakanishi
- Hidden Exploration Objective: Gendou Ringo's Strange Fortune Slips
- World Quest Series: The Very Special Fortune Slip
- Kamisato Ayato's Voice-Over: More About Kamisato Ayato: IV
- Hangout Event, Thoma, Act I: Ninken by the Shore
- Event Hues of the Violet Garden World Quest, Festival Deeds, Part III: Buyer's Guide to the Statue of Her Excellency, the Almighty Narukami Ogosho, God of Thunder
- World Quest, The Very Special Fortune Slip: Where the Dandelions Find Rest
- Hangout Event, Sayu, Act I: A Mysterious Order
- Hangout Event, Sayu, Act I: Give It Up!
- Hangout Event, Sayu, Act I: Operation Substitution
- Hangout Event, Sayu, Act I: Sleep Alone Can't Wait
- Hangout Event, Sayu, Act I: Shuumatsuban Suspicions
- Sayu's Character Story: Character Story 5
- World Quest, The Very Special Fortune Slip: Shuumatsuban Operations
- Story Quest, Cypressus Custos Chapter, Act I: New Shoots from Old Branches
- Sayu's Japanese Voice-Over: Hello