Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Shirikoro Peak (Japanese: シリコロ山) is a subarea of Tsurumi Island.
Related Quests and Puzzles
- The underground ruins in Shirikoro Peak is unlocked in A Particularly Particular Author quest.
- The 3 Star-Shaped Gems can be used on the murals to release Electro Seelies.
- The 7 Stone Slates can be used in the underground cavern between Shirikoro Peak and Chirai Shrine.
- The name may derive from Ainu シㇼコㇿ sirkor, which literally means "owning land."
- Shirikoro Peak may also be named after sir-kor-kamuy (Ainu: シㇼコㇿカムィ "the god who governs the earth"), the Ainu kamuy of the earth.
Released in Version 2.2