The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Shirikoro Peak (Japanese: シリコロ山) is a subarea of Tsurumi Island.
Hidden Exploration Objectives
- See A Particularly Particular Author § Shirikoro Peak for instructions on how to unlock the underground ruins.
- The underground ruins can be unlocked and some of its puzzles completed before talking to Ruu in A Particularly Particular Author. However, certain puzzles and the Hidden Exploration Objective require completing certain steps in A Particularly Particular Author or its follow-up quest, Octave of the Maushiro.
- The 3 Star-Shaped Gems can be used on the murals to release Electro Seelie.
- The 7 Stone Slates can be used in the underground cavern between Shirikoro Peak and Chirai Shrine.
- The underground ruins are permanently changed after interacting with the first Perch (Step 6) in A Particularly Particular Author: the lighting is darkened, cobwebs can be seen around the area, and an echoing sound effect is added. None of these are present beforehand.
- The name may derive from Ainu シㇼコㇿ sirkor, which literally means "owning land."
- Shirikoro Peak may also be named after sir-kor-kamuy (Ainu: シㇼコㇿカムィ "the god who governs the earth"), the Ainu kamuy of the earth.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Shirikoro Mountain[• 1]|
|Shirikoro Mountain[• 2]|
|Spanish||Cima Shirikoro||Shirikoro Peak|
|French||Pic Shirikoro||Shirikoro Peak|
|Portuguese||Pico Shirikoro||Shirikoro Peak|
- Chinese: 知比 Zhībǐ is based on possible kanji for the Japanese シリコロ Shirikoro.
- Japanese: "Shirikoro" may derive from Ainu シㇼコㇿ sirkor, "owning land."
Released in Version 2.2
- Map, Label: Shirikoro Peak (Japanese)