Serenitea Pot Materials are items that can be used in the Serenitea Pot.
Furnishing Materials are items used to create Furnishings. There are 15 Furnishing Material(s):
Wood Gathering Tips
- Each tree can yield up to three pieces of wood until its next refresh.
- A tree will refresh after chopping ten other trees.
- For example, hit the first tree, then go hit ten other trees, then come back to the first tree and it'll spawn more wood.
- But if you come back to the first tree before hitting ten other trees, then the first tree's countdown will be reset back to ten.
- Relogging will also cause trees to refresh.
- With this in mind, you can cycle between eleven or more trees and continuously farm wood.
- Hit trees are tracked per player, so each player in the same world will need to hit trees in order to gather wood, but they can hit the same trees.
- All attacks done with polearm, claymore, and sword users' Normal Attack talent (Normal, Charged, and Plunge Attacks) count as chops.
- Even if you hit multiple trees in one attack, only one of them will drop wood.
- There is a very short cooldown between chops that drop wood.
- Keqing, whose Normal Attack sequence is very fast, will only drop two wood with the first three hits in her Normal Attack if the player does not delay the hits.
- Attacks that hit twice in a row, such as the third hit in Rosaria's Normal Attack sequence, will likely only drop one wood.
- The fourth hit in Xiangling's Normal Attack sequence, which hits four times, can drop two wood.
- Chopping Sunsettia and Apple trees is now even more viable as you gather wood and knock fruit down at the same time.
- Some trees can't be chopped, such as overly large trees and trees with twisted trunks.
Gardening Materials are items used for growing plants. There are 24 Gardening Material(s):