GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Furnishing Materials are items used to create Furnishings. There are 16 Furnishing Material(s):
|Image||Name||Rarity||How to Obtain|
|Birch Wood||Cutting down Birches found in Windwail Highland and Stormbearer Mountains.|
|Cuihua Wood||Cutting down Cuihua Trees (Apple, Sunsettia and Lavender Melon Trees).|
|Pine Wood||Cutting down Pines found in Dragonspine, Wuwang Hill, Minlin, Ritou, near the Golden House, and the City of Mondstadt.|
|Sandbearer Wood||Cutting down Sandbearer Trees found in Minlin and Lisha.|
|Bamboo Segment||Cutting down Bamboo found in Qingce Village and Yujing Terrace.|
|Fragrant Cedar Wood||Cutting down Cedars found in Wolvendom, Starfell Valley, Springvale, and Brightcrown Mountains.|
|Fir Wood||Cutting down Faber's Firs found in Stormbearer Mountains and Starsnatch Cliff.|
|Yumemiru Wood||Cutting down Sakura Trees in Narukami Island|
|Maple Wood||Cutting down Amur Maple in Yashiori Island and Ritou.|
|Aralia Wood||Cutting down Inazuman Cedar in Narukami Island.|
|Otogi Wood||Cutting down Otogi Trees in Yashiori Island.|
|Fabric||Crafted from Silk Flowers.|
|Red Dye||Crafted from Sunsettias, Carrots, or Valberries.|
|Yellow Dye||Crafted from Berries or Cor Lapis.|
|Blue Dye||Crafted from Mint or Wolfhooks.|
|Adhigama Wood||Cutting down Adhigama Trees|
Wood Gathering Tips
- Each tree can yield up to three pieces of wood until its next refresh.
- A tree will refresh after chopping ten other trees.
- For example, hit the first tree, then go hit ten other trees, then come back to the first tree and it will spawn more wood.
- If the player comes back to the first tree before hitting ten other trees, then the first tree's countdown will be reset back to ten.
- Logging out and logging back in again will also cause trees to refresh.
- With this in mind, the player can cycle between eleven or more trees and continuously farm wood.
- Hit trees are tracked per player, so each player in the same world will need to hit trees in order to gather wood, but they can hit the same trees.
- All attacks done with polearm, claymore, and sword users' Normal Attack talent (Normal, Charged, and Plunge Attacks) count as chops.
- Even if the player hits multiple trees in one attack, only one of them will drop wood.
- There is a very short cooldown between chops that drop wood.
- Keqing, whose Normal Attack sequence is very fast, will only drop two wood with the first three hits in her Normal Attack if the player does not delay the hits.
- Attacks that hit twice in a row, such as the third hit in Rosaria's Normal Attack sequence, will likely only drop one wood.
- The fourth hit in Xiangling's Normal Attack sequence, which hits four times, can drop two wood.
- Only 2000 of each type of wood can be chopped per day. Wood obtained from Arataki Itto's passive talent Woodchuck Chucked do not count towards this cap.
- Chopping Cuihua trees (which grow Sunsettias, Apples, or Lavender Melons) allows the player to gather wood and knock fruit down at the same time.
- Some trees can't be chopped, such as overly large trees and trees with twisted trunks.
Gardening Materials are items used for growing plants. There are 24 Gardening Material(s):
Released in Version 1.5