How to Obtain
See the gallery or the Teyvat Interactive Map for specific locations.
Additionally, the following NPCs give Sea Ganoderma after following a certain dialogue branch for the first time:
1 Shops that sell Sea Ganoderma:
|Sea Ganoderma||Obata||1,000||5||Every 3 Days|
No recipes use this item.
2 Characters use Sea Ganoderma for ascension:
No Weapons use Sea Ganoderma for ascension.
- Sea Ganoderma could be found in the Golden Apple Archipelago during Version 1.6. It was one of three Local Specialties that could be obtained then, the others being Dandelion Seeds from Mondstadt and Starconches from Liyue.
- During Version 1.6, it was labeled as a "Regional Specialty."
- It was first mentioned by Yae in the Chinese Version 1.5 Special Program, where she says that she brought two baskets of it for Ganyu to try.
- Ganoderma is a genus of mushrooms used in traditional Chinese medicine, which was considered the "mushroom of immortality" in ancient times.
- The Korean name for Ganoderma (Korean: 불로초(不老草) Bullocho) literally means "grass of eternal youth."
- Sea Ganoderma resembles wood ear mushrooms, a common ingredient in East Asian dishes. However, despite being described as fungus-like, Sea Ganoderma actually "comes from a substance secreted by certain soft-bodied organisms." By contrast, the Japanese name for wood ear mushrooms, kikurage (キクラゲ, lit. "wood jellyfish"), belies the fact that it is a fungus and not a jellyfish.
- In Japan, the taxonomic name of the genus Ganoderma literally means "genus of ten-thousand-year mushrooms" (Japanese: マンネンタケ属 Mannentake-zoku).
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Hongo marino||Marine Fungus|
|French||Ganoderma marin||Sea Ganoderma|
|Portuguese||Fungos Marítimos||Maritime Fungi|