Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Following a certain dialogue branch for the first time will grant you three Silver Swords.
|Total cost for all items|
Quests and Events
- Invitation of Windblume (unique idle quotes and dialogue)
- "As expected of Master..."
- "No wonder you were master!" (Voiceline)
- "My strength is insufficient..."
- "My strength still fails me..." (Voiceline)
(During the Invitation of Windblume event)
- "Really getting festive now..."
- "It's getting really festive now. And business is booming too." (Voiceline)
- Schulz: Looking to buy a weapon? You should talk to Wagner.
- What do you sell here?
- Schulz: Take your pick from this selection. All Master's own handiwork, so you won't find any second-rate items here.
- (Opens wares)
- About Stormterror...
- (After completing "A Long Shot")
- Schulz: *sigh* It's meant we've had a huge number of orders in from the Knights of Favonius... I was worried Master wouldn't be able to cope with all of them. So I tried to help out...
- Schulz: ...But the ones I made... at best, they were blunt, and the worst one was so brittle that it broke on the first swing.
- Schulz: Master gave me quite a scolding. "We can't give them junk like this," he said. "Not only does it put the customers at risk, it'll destroy my reputation."
- Schulz: I came to my senses after that. He was right — some things you only make worse by rushing into them.
- Schulz: I think I need a bit of hammering into shape myself, just like my swords do...
- What are you doing?
- Schulz: I'm an apprentice. Name's Schulz.
- Schulz: Master's work is pure perfection. I never tire of watching him work.
- Schulz: I usually help master out with odd jobs on the shop floor. Getting some down time, where I can just watch him work his magic, is reward enough for me.
- Any of your own masterpieces to show me?
- Schulz: I have tried... The results are usually less than perfect, though. Master normally melts them back down again and redoes them.
- Schulz: There was this one I was quite proud of... But Master wouldn't let me sell it from his shop — said it'd damage his reputation.
- Schulz: So I took it out the side gate and gave it a few swings. Ended up sticking it in the ground there.
- Schulz: There's a group of kids who hang out over there, seems to have got them interested... Anyway, I digress.
- Anything in the works yourself?
- Schulz: Herman wants a sword for his daughter. I hear him talking about it all the time.
- Schulz: He can't afford one of Wagner's, so I figured I'd make one for him myself, for free.
- Schulz: I wouldn't call it an act of charity, it's not like my work is worth anything anyway.
- How goes your forged blades? Are they worthy of battle?
- Schulz: I am far from perfecting my craft, but the blades are better than before. They're still not sharp enough, though...
- Schulz: Here, take these. They should serve well to protect you. Besides, I cannot give any of them to Herman...
- Schulz: I must forge a far better sword, one deemed worthy of Mr. Herman's kindness.
- (Obtain Silver Sword ×3)
- About your master...
- Schulz: You'll have spoken to Wagner before I'm sure? Bit curt, eh?
- Schulz: I'd be hard-pressed to find a better mentor though. Just look at the weapons he makes, a true testament to how hard he works.
- Schulz: As long as there's mutual respect between us, I can't ask for more.
- Schulz: To be honest, I think Master would get lonely without me here. Last time I took a trip back home, for example...
- Schulz: ...Actually, never mind. Yeah... Don't bring that one up with Master.
- Schulz: Alright. Swing by anytime you need something.
Invitation of Windblume
- Schulz: Well, by the looks of you, I'd say you're an adventurer! Not going to stock up on some new equipment?
- What do you have to sell?
- (Dialogue response is the same as normal)
- About the Windblume Festival and adventurers...
- Schulz: A lot of couples will choose to have dates at Cape Oath, but there are some brave adventurer couples who will venture near Stormterror's Lair.
- Schulz: That area is simply crawling with monsters, so many adventurers will come here to purchase new equipment...
- Schulz: ...After all, if you were to be beaten by monsters in that place, you wouldn't just lose face - you'd be putting your companion in danger, too...
- Schulz: So each time the Windblume Festival rolls around, we smiths run brisker business than usual, so I suppose we can be thankful for that.
- Schulz: Take care, and make sure to enjoy the Windblume Festival!
- Schulz is a German surname. It originates from the local official known as Schultheiß, a local law enforcement officer (police or mayor).
Released in Version 1.0