Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Sayu has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Eternal Domain of Fleeting Dreams|
- "I wanna grow taller..."
- "So... sleepy..."
- "No one's around, right..."
- "Recharge energy..."
When the player is nearby:
- Sayu: ...*yawn*, (Traveler)
- Sayu: ... Hi...
- How do you like it here?
- Sayu: Well, I slept very well.
- Sayu: I don't have to worry about being called to work all of a sudden.
- Sayu: Even if I sleep all the time, it's okay.
- It's great that you like it here.
- Sayu: Of course. And there are no wild tanuki here.
- Sayu: I like this place a lot.
- You can come more often.
- Sayu: Okay, thank you.
- Sayu: Then this will be my first choice when I skip... I mean, when I have a day off from work.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Do you want to chat?
- Sayu: Sure.
- Sayu: I'll try to stay awake...
- Did you get enough sleep?
- Sayu: Now that you ask, I'm getting a little sleepy again...
- Sayu: ... *yawn*
- Sayu: No, I have to power through it...
- If you're sleepy, go lie down.
- Sayu: Hmm, I'm okay...
- Sayu: *yawn*... I don't want to sleep yet...
- Sayu: If I fall asleep while I'm with you... I'll be wasting precious time.
- What about your work?
- Sayu: It's okay...
- Sayu: My work is just a bunch of meaningless little chores.
- Sayu: It's not as meaningful as staying here.
- Sayu: I can sleep, and I can chat with you...
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Anything you want to do?
- Sayu: If you have the time...
- Sayu: Would you like to plant a tree with me?
- Plant a tree?
- Sayu: Yeah, let's plant a big one!
- Sayu: Bigger than all those trees outside.
- Sayu: I can teach you some ninjutsu using leaves.
- Sayu: Oh, and they are all escape techniques...
- Sayu: Um, because escaping is very important! Especially when going up against really strong enemies!
- Sayu: I don't want to see you get hurt...
- Then I'll be counting on you to teach me.
- Sayu: No problem.
- Sayu: After that, we can climb up the tree for a rest.
- Sayu: Sitting on the trunk, enjoying the wind...
- Sayu: *yawn*... Just thinking about it... makes me a little sleepy.
- Good night, Sayu.
- Sweet dreams, Sayu.
- Sayu: Likewise, (Traveler)
- Sayu: *yawn*...I hope I dream of you every time I fall asleep...
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Good morning.
- Sayu: ...Morning? It's morning already?
- Sayu: Umm, I'm still sleepy.
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Good night, Sayu.
- Sayu: Good night, (Traveler)
- Sayu: I hope you sleep just as soundly as I do.
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
Eternal Domain of Fleeting Dreams
- Sayu: Seems like this would make a good safehouse.
- Sayu: Y'know, somewhere where it's safe to snooze away undetected.
- Sayu: I really like it here. Thanks!
- Sayu: The terrain in this village is pretty complex. I definitely wouldn't get found if I took a nap here.
- Sayu: The buildings are just the right height, too. I should be able to practice my escape techniques...
- Sayu: Ah, this place is so great...