Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Sangonomiya Kokomi has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Eternal Domain of Fleeting Dreams|
- "Transcription missing"
When the player is nearby:
- "You have returned.."
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Oh, you have returned, (Traveler).
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I've just wrapped up the administrative affairs for today. Perhaps we can afford a moment to relax together?
- How do you like it here?
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I felt a little like a fish out of water when I first arrived.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I mean... After years of studying the art of war, I can't help but consider all the strategic points upon arriving in a new place like this.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Where would the enemy troops set up camp? From which direction could they mount an assault? And what strategies should we implement to counter these factors?
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: We need a barricade here... another sentry tower there... I began to instinctively consider all these things when I first arrived here.
- It's quite safe inside the Serenitea Pot, you know.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Mm... Yes, I eventually realized that I was overthinking things.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: After residing here for a while, I've grown more accustomed to the scenery and my mind has gradually come to be at peace.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: If you ask me, I would say this is almost an ideal place. I can easily separate myself from the outside world and enjoy some time to myself...
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Oh, but could I rent a room to use as a command post? I need a place to lay out my maps and battle scenarios.
- Of course you can.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Splendid. I would certainly like to stay here for some time. I can just lay on my bed and enjoy my strategy books, far from the pressures of social interaction.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I'll finally have all the energy I need every day. Mm, just thinking about it makes me happy.
- But, won't you feel lonely?
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Perhaps, if I'm all alone.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: But, you'll still be here, correct?
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Would you like to have a chat with me?
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Sure, what would you like to talk about?
- I'd like to hear more about you, Kokomi.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: More about me? Mm... I don't mind. I only worry that you may find the topic a little boring.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I remember I used to always stay home all by myself when I was little. I didn't really have any friends... In fact, I seldom spoke to anyone.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: When I found myself bored with little to do, I would skim through the various books we had lying around the house.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Among the piles of texts on governmental affairs and diplomacy, there were a few books on the art of war. They were like gems to me.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I remember thinking at the time that it would be perfect to work as an adviser someday. Whenever Her Excellency would come to me for advice, I could put on a show and mysteriously hand her a directive.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Then, I could just snuggle right back up in my blanket and continue sleeping with no fear of anyone disrupting me.
- However, in reality...
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Mm. I suppose I never expected that someone like me who was used to staying home would be promoted to such a position.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I clearly remember that on my first day as priestess, I had well over one hundred people come pay their respects to me.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I did my best to carefully record each of their names, but after about twenty people or so, I had already lost track.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Eventually, I would feign that I was busy handling administrative affairs while using the papers to make a rough sketch of them with their name noted to the side for memorization later.
- That sounds pretty tiresome.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Mm... This is why I am so happy whenever I see you making progress.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Perhaps one day, you'll be even more suited than myself to appear before people, and even better prepared to carry their hopes forward.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: When that day comes, I can serve as your adviser. Wouldn't that be nice?
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Anything you want to do?
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: If the opportunity arises, I would like to take you diving with me.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: The world is full of troubles. But when compared with the vastness of the sea, all those troubles seem to just fade away.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Though the ages pass and time brings change, the sea continues as it always has. As I float down among the depths of the sea, a deep tranquility permeates my heart.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: There are times when I feel utterly exhausted, so I thought I should share with you the way that I unwind.
- But how would I breathe underwater?
- I wouldn't call myself the best swimmer...
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Mm... That is indeed a problem.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Wait, I've come up with a clever solution.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I'll wrap the two of us in a gigantic bubble... We can slowly sink down into the sea together.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: This way, we can journey together underwater! You'll feel refreshed before you know it.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Though I've never gone diving together with anyone before, I must say that I certainly look forward to it.
- Is there anything that I should prepare beforehand?
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: No, not at all. The purpose of the trip is to relax, after all. Simply do as you please.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Besides, you will have the "grand strategist" accompanying you.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: You need only focus on resting and I'll take care of the details.
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Morning, Kokomi.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Good morning, (Traveler). I trust you slept well?
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: A journey is much like a battle, you cannot set out exhausted.
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Good night, Kokomi.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Good night, (Traveler).
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: It'll be my turn to make breakfast tomorrow. You'll be able to sleep in.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I'll be sure to wake you once breakfast is ready.
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
Eternal Domain of Fleeting Dreams
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: The distance between the bed and the kotatsu is exactly right, and the placement of the wardrobe is eminently sensible...
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: My bedroom is my quiet space. Once I close the door, no one can disturb me...
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: ...With the exception of you, of course.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: Wow... You kept this a secret, didn't you?
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: There are all kinds of texts here, even my favorite periodicals. Does this mean... You read them, too?
- Sangonomiya Kokomi: I—I'd love to hear what you think about them!