While their masks are made with the intent of instilling fear in their enemies, their designs come across as more charming than frightening.
Samachurls are shamans and spiritual leaders of Hilichurl tribes.
There are six types of Samachurls, and all of them have a base 50% Resistance to their respective element (meaning 50% damage reduction to the corresponding elemental damage). Besides ranged attacks, they can also strike the player at extended melee range using their large staves. While slow and clunky, they usually deal more damage than other smaller hilichurls.
- Elemental: 10%.
- Physical: 10%.
- Other: +40% Elemental RES to corresponding element.
- Samachurls are the eldest members of their tribes, and typically take on the responsibilities of making decisions and protecting the tribe.
- Each variety of Samachurl is believed to worship the element they possess, and their hair and skin are dyed to reflect this.
- Samachurls have been known to sing songs which seem to carry great philosophical and emotional meaning, but have yet to be deciphered by humans. These songs were recorded in the Hilichurl Ballad Selection.
- In Hilichurlian, the name "samachurl" may derive from the word sama, which is also used to denote black when combined with boya, the word for colors.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
- Chinese: The prefix (Chinese: 丘丘 Qiūqiū) derives from the first part of the word for Hilichurl (Chinese: 丘丘人 Qiūqiū-rén).
- French: The prefix (French: Bruto) derives from the first part of the word for Hilichurl (French: Brutocollinus).