Ascensions and Stats
|Ascension Cost (0→1)|
|Ascension Cost (1→2)|
12 Chaos Device
|Ascension Cost (2→3)|
|Ascension Cost (3→4)|
|Ascension Cost (4→5)|
|Ascension Cost (5→6)|
18 Chaos Core
- Composed has a chance to activate for each hit that deals damage to an enemy as well as for each enemy hit while the character is on the field. Therefore:
- Multi-hit skills such as Diona's Icy Paws (5 hits) are more likely to activate the passive.
- Skills that deal AoE damage such as Venti's Skyward Sonnet are more likely to activate the passive if the skill hits multiple enemies.
- Hitting enemies with a skill that deals damage of an element they are immune to will not activate the passive.
- Activating Composed resets the skill cooldown even for skills with multiple charges that are currently on cooldown, such as Sucrose's Astable Anemohypostasis Creation - 6308 with her first constellation, Clustered Vacuum Field, unlocked. Therefore, if a skill with multiple charges is about to gain another charge naturally, it is best to wait until the charge is gained before using the skill unless it is imperative that the skill be used at that time.
On the cliff facing the eastern sea, the ancestors worshipped the masters of Time and Anemo together.
The two are intimately related, as expressed in the saying, "Anemo brings stories while Time nurtures them."
This sword tells the story of protection to show the courage to protect.
Originally just a prop, its blade was sharpened by the passage of time.
There were three acts in the ceremony dedicated to the winds of time.
The final act told a tale of the protection of Mondstadt, of life, and of freedom.
The ceremony and its history have now been lost.
But the Gunnhildr clan continues to act as guardians of Mondstadt to this day.
Sacrificial Sword was promoted or featured with a drop-rate boost in 4 Event Wishes:
— The Bell
- Albedo is seen wielding this sword in his official art.