Sacrificial Fragments is a 4-Star catalyst.
Ascensions and Stats
|Ascension Cost (0 → 1)|
|Ascension Cost (1 → 2)|
12 Chaos Device
|Ascension Cost (2 → 3)|
|Ascension Cost (3 → 4)|
|Ascension Cost (4 → 5)|
|Ascension Cost (5 → 6)|
18 Chaos Core
Total Cost (0 → 6)
- Composed has a chance to activate for each hit that deals damage to an enemy as well as for each enemy hit while the character is on the field. Therefore:
- Multi-hit skills such as Diona's Icy Paws (5 hits) are more likely to activate the passive.
- Skills that deal AoE damage such as Venti's Skyward Sonnet are more likely to activate the passive if the skill hits multiple enemies.
- If the character equipped with the weapon is not on the field when they deal damage, the passive will not activate.
- If the enemy is Immune to the damage dealt, then the passive will not activate.
- Activating Composed resets the skill cooldown even for skills with multiple charges that are currently on cooldown, such as Sucrose's Astable Anemohypostasis Creation - 6308 with her first constellation, Clustered Vacuum Field, unlocked. Therefore, if a skill with multiple charges is about to gain another charge naturally, it is best to wait until the charge is gained before using the skill unless it is imperative that the skill be used at that time.
In the early days, the people of Mondstadt had a tradition of building theaters on top of windy cliffs to please the gods.
Rituals took the form of performances, for they believed the gods enjoyed stories and ballads.
This script is millennia old, and is no longer legible.
Long ago, a war waged between the Lord of Storm and the Great Wolf King of the North. Mondstadt was engulfed in blizzards, and the snow stung like sand.
A group who could bear the cold no longer built a shrine high on a clifftop in the east. There, they prayed for divine mercy and protection.
The wind blows for a moment, but the ravages of time are constant, unrelenting, and irreversible.
A god of the winds may move between the pages of a book, but in the end, the merciless god of time will eat away at them until not a single legible word remains.
Yet, time's assault and that of the wind often take their toll the same upon the heart.
Perhaps that is why later generations presumed the shrine to have always been to the wind, and the wind alone.
Hover over previews to view in higher quality.
Sacrificial Fragments was promoted or featured with a drop-rate boost in 7 Event Wishes:
Epitome Invocation 2020-10-20
|October 20, 2020 – November 10, 2020|
Epitome Invocation 2020-12-23
|December 23, 2020 – January 12, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2021-05-18
|May 18, 2021 – June 8, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2021-08-10
|August 10, 2021 – August 31, 2021|
Epitome Invocation 2021-12-14
|December 14, 2021 – January 4, 2022|
Epitome Invocation 2022-03-08
|March 8, 2022 – March 29, 2022|
Epitome Invocation 2022-06-21
|June 21, 2022 – July 12, 2022|
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Sacrficial Ritual Fragments|
Sairei no Danpen
|Sacrficial Ritual Fragments|
|Spanish||Memorias de Sacrificios||Memories of Sacrifices|
|French||Mémoires de rituels||Memories of Rituals|
|Vietnamese||Mảnh Chương Tế Lễ||Sacrificial Chapter Fragments|
|Portuguese||Memórias de Sacrifício||Memories of Sacrifice|