Ascensions and Stats
|Ascension Cost (0 → 1)|
|Ascension Cost (1 → 2)|
|Ascension Cost (2 → 3)|
|Ascension Cost (3 → 4)|
|Ascension Cost (4 → 5)|
|Ascension Cost (5 → 6)|
Total Cost (0 → 6)
- Composed has a chance to activate for each hit that deals damage to an enemy as well as for each enemy hit while the character is on the field. Therefore:
- Multi-hit skills such as Diona's Icy Paws (5 hits) are more likely to activate the passive.
- Skills that deal AoE damage such as Venti's Skyward Sonnet are more likely to activate the passive if the skill hits multiple enemies.
- Hitting enemies with a skill that deals damage of an element they are immune to will not activate the passive.
- Activating Composed resets the skill cooldown even for skills with multiple charges that are currently on cooldown, such as Sucrose's Astable Anemohypostasis Creation - 6308 with her first constellation, Clustered Vacuum Field, unlocked. Therefore, if a skill with multiple charges is about to gain another charge naturally, it is best to wait until the charge is gained before using the skill unless it is imperative that the skill be used at that time.
On the cliff facing the eastern sea, the ancestors worshipped the masters of Time and Anemo together.
The two are intimately related, as expressed in the saying,
"Anemo brings stories while Time nurtures them."
This bow tells the story of the pioneers and the hardships they went through.
It used to be a prop with an immobile bowstring, but the string became both flexible and sturdier with the passage of time.
This bow was once the property of the proud Lawrence Clan.
In the far-flung past, they used it to reenact their clan's brave victory over the frozen wilderness.
The first act of the ceremony told the tale of their forebears conquering the land through their wisdom and strength.
Over their long history, though this ceremony was lost, they continued to play the same role.
But this role became corrupted. Gradually, their view of themselves shifted from conquerors, to overlords, to kings.
Gradually, they strayed into the path of depravity, and lost the affection of Mondstadt's winds.
Sacrificial Bow was promoted or featured with a drop-rate boost in 4 Event Wishes:
|Epitome Invocation 2020-10-20|
|Epitome Invocation 2021-02-23|
|Epitome Invocation 2021-04-28|
|Epitome Invocation 2021-09-01|
— The Bell