The Ruin Destroyer is a Ruin Sentinel resembling a Regisvine.
Names are unofficial
- Flail: Opening its head, the Destroyer spins its whole head on the ground and flails it across, dealing Physical Damage to anything that it hits. Its core cannot be hit during this attack.
- Energy Field: Firing a charged beam of pure energy at the ground, the Destroyer creates an energy field centered on its target. It has a large AoE that does Physical Damage for the duration of this attack. Its core is exposed during this attack.
- Mimicry of the Regisvine: Borrowing into the ground and planting its roots, the core gathers energy and creates a Vacuum Field that sucks the player in. After charging it will overload its core, exploding anything in a medium AoE around itself, dealing strong Physical Damage. The core is exposed during this attack.
- Seed Shot: Using its core, it fires small energy orbs that deal Physical Damage. It can shoot up from two to five times. Its core is protected during this attack.
- Burrow: Digging into the ground before it reemerges close to its target. Similar to the Geovishap Hatchling, it cannot be damaged when it is burrowing.
- Deactivated: After hitting its weak point twice, it goes limp as it is now deactivated. During this short time it will not attack back.
Being the most annoying among the four Ruin Sentinels, Ruin Destroyers can become invulnerable by digging underground. Their attacks also deal considerable damage. Its Mimicry attack can suck up the player's character, disrupting them. However, this also leaves the Ruin Destroyer vulnerable as its weak point can be attacked by ranged attacks or Elemental Skills/Bursts.