The Ruin Destroyer is a Ruin Sentinel resembling a Regisvine.
The following table describes the level scaling. Note that values may change in Co-Op, some Quests, and certain Domains (such as the Spiral Abyss). The change usually involves multiplying some of the values by a constant scale factor.
Abilities and Attacks
Names are unofficial
- Flail: Opening its head, the Destroyer spins its whole head on the ground and flails it across, dealing Physical DMG to anything that it hits. Its core is protected during this attack.
- Energy Field: Firing a charged beam of pure energy at the ground, the Destroyer creates a large energy field centered on its target that deals AoE Physical DoT. Its core is exposed during this attack.
- Mimicry of the Regisvine: Borrowing into the ground and planting its roots, the core gathers energy and creates a Vacuum Field that sucks the player in while dealing AoE Physical DoT. After charging it will overload its core, explodes and deals heavy AoE Physical DMG around itself. The core is exposed during this attack.
- Seed Shot: Using its core, it fires up to 6 small energy orbs that deal Physical DMG. Its core is protected during this attack.
- Burrow: Digs into the ground before reemerging close to its target. Similar to the Geovishap Hatchling, it cannot be damaged when it is burrowing.
- Deactivated: After hitting its weak point twice, it goes limp as it is now deactivated. During this short time it will not attack back.
Ruin Destroyers are capable of becoming invulnerable by digging underground, as well as dealing considerable damage. Its Mimicry attack can suck up the player's character, disrupting them. However, this also leaves the Ruin Destroyer vulnerable as its weak point, in the form of a glowing orb, can be easily attacked to paralyze the Ruin Destroyer.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Destructor de las Ruinas||Ruin Destroyer|
|French||Destructeur des ruines||Ruin Destroyer|
|Vietnamese||Tiên Phong Di Tích|
|Portuguese||Atacante das Ruínas||Attacker of the Ruins|