For specific locations, see the HoYoLAB Teyvat Interactive Map.
Abilities and Attacks
Names are unofficial
- Flail: Opening its head, the Destroyer spins its whole head on the ground and flails it across, dealing 30% ATK as Physical DMG to anything that it hits. Its core is protected during this attack.
- Energy Field: Firing a charged beam of pure energy at the ground, the Destroyer creates a large energy field centered on its target that deals 40% ATK as AoE Physical DoT. Its core is exposed during this attack.
- Mimicry of the Regisvine: Borrowing into the ground and planting its roots, the core gathers energy and creates a Vacuum Field that sucks the player in while dealing 50% ATK as AoE Physical DoT. After charging it will overload its core, explodes and deals heavy 150% ATK as AoE Physical DMG around itself. The core is exposed during this attack.
- Seed Shot: Using its core, it fires up to 6 small energy orbs, each dealing 40% ATK as Physical DMG. Its core is protected during this attack.
- Burrow: Digs into the ground before reemerging close to its target. It cannot be damaged when it is burrowing.
- Deactivated: After hitting its weak point twice, it goes limp as it is now deactivated. During this short time it will not attack back.
- An ability will only be used if they meet both of the following conditions:
- The ability is not on cooldown
- The target is within the range required by the ability
- If multiple abilities meet both conditions, one will be chosen at random.
- Global CD is shared with all nearby Ruin Sentinels.
|Ability||Range Req. (m)||CD (s)||Initial CD (s)||Global CD||Action Interval (s)||Triggers Act. Int.|
|Seed Shot||5–20||12–14.4||—||Ruin Sentinel Ranged||5||2||✔|
|Energy Field||5.5–30||20–25||—||Ruin Sentinel Ranged||5||✘|
|Mimicry of the Regisvine||0–25||20–24||—||Ruin Sentinel Melee||8||✘|
|Flail||0–3||2.5||2.5||Ruin Sentinel Melee||8||✔|
|Burrow||10–30||15–18||—||Ruin Sentinel Melee||8||✔|
Ruin Destroyers are capable of becoming invulnerable by digging underground, as well as dealing considerable damage. Its Mimicry attack can suck up the player's character, disrupting them. However, this also leaves the Ruin Destroyer vulnerable as its weak point, in the form of a glowing orb, can be easily attacked to paralyze the Ruin Destroyer.
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Spanish||Destructor de las Ruinas||Ruin Destroyer|
|French||Destructeur des ruines||Ruin Destroyer|
|Vietnamese||Tiên Phong Di Tích||Ruin Pioneer|
|Portuguese||Atacante das Ruínas||Attacker of the Ruins|