Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Lv.1+ Chaos Gear
Lv.40+ Chaos Axis
Lv.60+ Chaos Oculus
3★ Set Traveling Doctor
3-4★ Set Berserker
3-4★ Set Instructor
3-4★ Set The Exile
Abilities and Attacks
Names of attacks are unofficial
- Tri-shot Blast: The three orbitals each charge an orb that is then shot from the main head. This attack does moderate Physical Damage. The core is exposed during this attack.
- Stinger Shot: Using the three orbitals as a scope, the main head fires a long and slender stinger that does Physical Damage. While charging it will protect its core.
- Orb Lay: By withdrawing its three orbitals and diverting all power to the head, it pushes itself back while also laying an energized orb. This attack is performed when the player is close to the Ruin Cruiser. The orb stays on the field for some time and does Physical Damage for the duration it's on the field. After some time the orb will explode in a small AoE dealing Physical Damage. If the Ruin Cruiser is defeated before the timer is up for the orb, then the orb will explode prematurely. It exposes its core during the charging of the orb.
- Stinger Bombardment: Mimicking the shape of a flower, the Ruin Cruiser fires multiple stingers into the air before they all bombard the area in front of it. It covers a large area and is always fired 4 times. It deals Physical Damage. While charging, its core is exposed. When firing its core is protected.
- Deactivated: When the weak spot of the main head is hit twice while it is exposed, the Ruin Cruiser deactivates for a short time where it does not attack back.
Released in Version 2.0