Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For specific locations, see the HoYoLAB Teyvat Interactive Map.
Lv. 1+ Chaos Gear
Lv. 40+ Chaos Axis
Lv. 60+ Chaos Oculus
3★ Set Traveling Doctor
3-4★ Set Berserker
3-4★ Set Instructor
3-4★ Set The Exile
Abilities and Attacks
Names of attacks are unofficial
- Tri-Shot Blast: The three orbitals each charge an orb that is then shot from the main head, dealing 100% ATK as Physical DMG on hit. The core is exposed during this attack.
- Stinger Shot: Using the three orbitals as a scope, the main head fires a long and slender stinger that deals 70% ATK as Physical DMG on hit. While charging it will protect its core.
- Orb Lay: By withdrawing its three orbitals and diverting all power to the head, it pushes itself back while also laying an energized orb. This attack is performed when the player is close to the Ruin Cruiser. The orb stays on the field for some time and deals 30% ATK as Physical DMG to players that come in contact. It exposes its core during the charging of the orb.
- Stinger Bombardment: Mimicking the shape of a flower, the Ruin Cruiser fires multiple stingers into the air before they all bombard the area in front of it four times, dealing 40% ATK as AoE Physical DMG over a large area. While charging, its core is exposed. When firing its core is protected.
- Deactivated: When the weak spot of the main head is hit twice while it is exposed, the Ruin Cruiser deactivates for a short time where it does not attack back.
Hover over previews to view in higher quality.
- An ability will only be used if they meet both of the following conditions:
- The ability is not on cooldown
- The target is within the range required by the ability
- If multiple abilities meet both conditions, one will be chosen at random.
- Global CD is shared with all nearby Ruin Sentinels.
|Ability||Range Req. (m)||CD (s)||Initial CD (s)||Global CD||Action Interval (s)||Triggers Act. Int.|
|Stinger Shot||0–35||5||5||Ruin Sentinel Ranged||5||2||✔|
|Tri-Shot Blast||0–35||12–24||—||Ruin Sentinel Ranged||5||✔|
|Stinger Bombardment||0–40||20–40||—||Ruin Sentinel Ranged||5||✘|
|Orb Lay||0–4||15–30||—||Ruin Sentinel Melee||8||✘|
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
|Ruin Patrol Inspector|
|Spanish||Patrullero de las Ruinas||Ruin Patroller|
|French||Patrouilleur des ruines||Ruin Patroller|
|Vietnamese||Tuần Tra Di Tích||Ruin Patroller|
|Portuguese||Patrulhador das Ruínas||Patroller of the Ruins|
Released in Version 2.0