Favorite Furnishing Sets
If a character's favorite furnishing set is placed in the same realm as the character for the first time, the character will automatically teleport to the furnishing set. Interacting with the character will initiate a special dialogue, after which the character will teleport back to their original position. Rosaria has 2 Favorite Furnishing Sets:
|Bird and Blossom Park|
- "What a nuisance..."
- "Church activities again..."
- "Let's get to work..."
- "I need a drink..."
- "Let's investigate..."
When the player is nearby:
- "...What time is it?"
- Rosaria: *yawn* What time is it...
- How do you like it here?
- Rosaria: There's no like or dislike. I'm not particular with my residences.
- Rosaria: But it is certainly more comfortable here than at the Cathedral...
- Rosaria: At least no one's going to wake me up for morning prayer and prevent me from catching up on my sleep.
- You're still sleeping late?
- Rosaria: Haha... thanks for your concern. I just have a few things to take care of.
- Rosaria: I've lived this way for such a long time, it'd be strange to change.
- Thanks for your hard work.
- Rosaria: ...There's nothing to thank me for.
- Rosaria: ...Nevermind, I know you mean well.
- Rosaria: Perhaps I'm more comfortable here than I thought I was.
- Rosaria: Hmm... I'm getting soft. That won't do.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 4)
- Would you like to have a chat with me?
- Rosaria: Sure. But let me make this clear: If you're looking to confess, you should go find someone else.
- Sounds like there's a story behind that.
- Rosaria: Ha... so, I was on duty this one time, receiving confessions from believers.
- Rosaria: And, it was hard enough to make sense of their jumbled confessions, but then I had to use useless words like "May the Anemo Archon bless you" to make them feel better.
- Rosaria: Ugh. Archons have mercy on me.
- I'm not interested in confessionals.
- Rosaria: Great. Then we're on the same page.
- Rosaria: Instead of wasting your time sobbing and confessing your sins at church, you're better off repenting with concrete actions.
- Rosaria: However, a lot of people believe that misfortune and suffering will never touch them because they're blessed by Barbatos.
- Rosaria: I mean, sure, if this way of thinking makes them happier, then they can keep believing.
- Rosaria: Wait... Was it Bartobas? O—Or was it Barsibato? I feel like I said it wrong again.
- It's just Barbatos, actually...
- Rosaria: Yeah, let's go with that. Barbatos it is.
- Rosaria: Um... Also, thanks.
- Rosaria: Being able to talk to you so casually without having to worry about being nagged is quite the luxury.
- (Unlocks at Friendship Level 7)
- Is there anything you'd like to do?
- Rosaria: Hmm... Let's go to the tavern.
- Rosaria: We'll drink to our hearts' delight, and who cares if we get drunk?
- You actually get drunk?
- I can't imagine you being drunk.
- Rosaria: ...I've never allowed myself to get drunk.
- Rosaria: I used to think it was idiotic to leave yourself vulnerable in front of others.
- Rosaria: But my perspective on that has changed.
- Rosaria: Huh... Maybe it's because I trust you... but that's beside the point.
- Rosaria: Angel's Share or The Cat's Tail, which one you wanna go to?
- Angel's Share.
- Rosaria: If it's from Dawn Winery, you can be absolutely assured of its quality.
- Rosaria: I'd recommend their dandelion wine.
- The Cat's Tail.
- Rosaria: Oh? Interested in their special cocktails, are you?
- Rosaria: Their bartender doesn't work every day, but we can try our luck.
- Rosaria: You'll throw back a couple of drinks with me, won't you?
- Rosaria: ...
- Rosaria: Never mind, I'll drink for you.
- Rosaria: Just return the favor when you're of age.
- (Between 6:00 and 19:00)
- Good morning, Rosaria.
- Rosaria: Oh, good morning, (Traveler).
- Rosaria: Ha, you're in good spirits. Well, if there's nothing going on, I'm off to rest.
- (Between 19:00 and 6:00)
- Good night, Rosaria.
- Rosaria: Good night, (Traveler). Get some sleep.
- Rosaria: Work is probably starting for me in a while.
When a character is invited to or invites themselves to their favorite set for the first time, the character will provide a reward. They will provide a reward for each of their favorite sets.
Inviting them to the furnishing set again will replay the dialogue, but no further reward will be given.
Bird and Blossom Park
- Rosaria: This environment is quite relaxing.
- church shouldn't be able to find this place, so I can rest without any interruptions. Rosaria: The sisters working at the
- Rosaria: Thanks for telling me about this place.
- Rosaria: I didn't expect you to be into this kind of thing.
- Dawn Winery and making your own wine? Rosaria: Growing grapes — are you taking a page from
- Rosaria: Not a bad idea. If you succeed, remember to call me over. I'd like to try some.